Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123477 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2007, 08:28:23 pm »
I love our boys so much...and I LOVE this thread! Thanks to all of you!

Dagi, you are so cute! Are you going to get a real tattoo? I wish I'd become a tattoo artist like I wanted to be back in the 1980's.
I'd happily give you a "J w/ E" so you could declare your love publically.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

babyblue eyes
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2007, 12:05:51 am »
babyblue eyes

Ennis was about to ride away when Jack caught hold of the reigns and looked up to him.

Yet it was not the yearning expression in his babyblue eyes but this bewitching, seductive tip of his tongue, visible for only a moment licking those perfect lips  that made Ennis dismount in a quick, deft movement and, one hand around Jack´s neck, the other one with a firm grip on his victim´s butt pushing his groin merciless against his own, he pressed his lips hungrily on his lover´s mouth his desirous tongue entering it in un uncontrollable urge, making Jack´s knees give way under him.

Hot waves flowing through their bodies and one rough lustful groan later they both knew: sheep be damned.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:01:48 am by Dagi »

Dagi

Re: The Sale
« Reply #152 on: June 16, 2007, 12:08:23 am »
I will if you will!!!  But sometimes it takes me a while to figure out what I'm trying to say.

Ask the German girl how many "whiles" it takes her...!!!

Dagi

« Reply #153 on: June 16, 2007, 12:13:38 am »
Dagi, you are so cute! Are you going to get a real tattoo? I wish I'd become a tattoo artist like I wanted to be back in the 1980's.
I'd happily give you a "J w/ E" so you could declare your love publically.

Thank you, Toycoon, for the compliment as well as for the offer! But, tell you what, the truth is....I´m a damn coward!!! :(

Toycoon, pleeeeeaaase link me to that photo of yours, I can´t find it!

Dagi

« Reply #154 on: June 16, 2007, 12:16:11 am »
Susie, we are missing you already! Get this f*ckin computer fixed, and QUICK! No way to stand your absence!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
When Ennis woke, his fingers were still buried in Jack's hair, and he leaned close,  sifting through it, holding it to his lips, and then kissing the averted neck, once and then again, a surge of pleasure welling up, and he engulfed Jack in a bear hug that caused the sleeper to stir, startle, and then moan softly as he woke, captive in Ennis's arms.

"Huh, whuh?" Jack  mumbled, still groggy, lifting his head, and Ennis put his lips to that spot once more, fragrant with the salt of his sweat.

"C'mere boy, got somethin fer you."

This is so sweet!  I hope you'll continue it for us.  I'm dying to see what happens next!  Thanks so much for posting this charming tale!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #156 on: June 16, 2007, 12:25:12 am »
You ought to write "Ghost Whisperer" and sell them your idea! 

Hi, Clyde-B!  Thanks for your kind words.  The Ghost Whisperer?  I really like that show.  I may consider selling them my idea!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #157 on: June 16, 2007, 12:32:42 am »
Now you know I don't talk often, and when I do I don't usually say much (My motto: if you ain't got nothin to say - then don't say it!)

But for you and littlewing, who's been after me to do this, I'll sure make an attempt.

BannerHill's story about Ennis and Jack winding up together got me to wondering how it mght happen.  This isn't a sexy story, but it's kinda timely.

Robert Twist hadn’t been to Childress in twenty-five years; he’d never forgotten or forgiven things said when his dad died, but he was determined to visit his father’s grave on his way to Dallas to see his mother and her third husband.  Sunday would be Father’s Day.

He was glad the road to the cemetery was deserted, the only traffic an old blue and white pickup kicking dust in the opposite direction.

The headstone was where he remembered it, toward the back, in the shade of an old oak where the hot breeze carried with it the scent of memorial wreaths and dying blossoms.  A single grave in a double plot overgrown with weeds, unkempt, untrimmed; the granite weathered but intact; graffiti on the front had been hard washed, faded, no longer legible.  Not as good as he’d hoped; not as bad as he’d feared.  He knelt wanting to speak, but the words wouldn’t come, all those questions, all those things left unsaid, how could we have just abandoned you here?  That was when he noticed... lovingly placed at its base... a small bunch of wilting mountain wildflowers.

Clyde-B, you're such a natural at this!  What a beautiful story!  I am so glad you wrote this for us.  And it was well worth the wait!  I want more of your writing.  Please favoring us with another fic.  Wonderful!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2007, 12:34:12 am »
I love our boys so much...and I LOVE this thread! Thanks to all of you!

Hey there you cutie, you!  What an awesome tatoo!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: babyblue eyes
« Reply #159 on: June 16, 2007, 12:36:27 am »
Ennis was about to ride away when Jack caught hold of the reigns and looked up to him.

Yet it was not the yearning expression in his babyblue eyes but this bewitching, seductive tip of his tongue, visible for only a moment licking those perfect lips  that made Ennis dismount in a quick, deft movement and, one hand around Jack´s neck, the other one with a firm grip on his victim´s butt pushing his groin merciless against his own, he pressed his lips hungrily on his lover´s mouth his desirous tongue entering it in un uncontrollable urge, making Jack´s knees give way under him.

Hot waves flowing through their bodies and one rough lustful groan later they both knew: sheep be damned.

Awesome, Dagi!  So spontaneous and passionate!  Just like our boys!  ::)