Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119590 times)

Dagi

Re: babyblue eyes
« Reply #160 on: June 16, 2007, 12:40:04 am »
Awesome, Dagi!  So spontaneous and passionate!  Just like our boys!  ::)

thank you, littlewing!  :-*

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2007, 12:43:31 am »
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5791.msg198672.html#msg198672

Dagi,
It took forever to find the picture so here's the link to our picture. That's me on the right of LauraGigs.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Only One for Me
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2007, 01:21:30 am »
“You’re late!”  Jack Twist yelled as Ennis climbed from his truck.  Jack arrived at camp hours before - redlined it all the way!  He  pitched the tent,  even started supper.   Jack was not necessarily the worrying type, but he couldn’t help but think that Ennis wouldn’t show; or worse, had an accident navigating the terrain.  But Ennis made it, and Jack Twist could finally relax.  Jack studied his lover as he neared.  He couldn’t hide his awe, his excitement as his lover approached.

“Look what I brought..beans!”  Ennis laughed as he shoved a can of bettermost beans into Jack’s hands.  “Very funny, Cowboy!”  Jack laughed as he put the can aside.  “C’mon – I got some steaks on for supper.  I’m also heatin’ up a few ears of corn.”  Jack’s excitement was absolutely palpable, and Ennis couldn’t help but be affected!  Ennis cleared a spot on the chilly earth and took a seat.  He watched as Jack flipped the savory looking T-Bone steaks.  He was hungry, but once he caught a look at Jack’s booty as he bent over the small grill, Ennis developed an appetite for more than just food.

Ennis liked his meat cooked medium well, a fact that Jack learned and stored away for future reference.  Jack grilled the T-Bone to perfection and gently handed Ennis a plate piled high with steak, a couple of ears of corn and asparagus.  He took a seat right alongside Ennis and placed a warm hand on his knee.  “Eat up, Cowboy!”  It was Jack, mouthing the command between bites of corn-on-the-cob.  “After supper we can take a hike, or ride the horses out across the stream.  I found a clearing flush with wildflowers just like the ones that grew up on Brokeback.”  Ennis was silent as he enjoyed his food.  Jack was a little more talkative than usual, but Ennis was fine with that.  “You’re the only one for me, Jack Twist!”  Ennis thought as he beheld his animated and jubilant lover.  When dinner was eaten and the dishes cleared away, Ennis and Jack mounted the horses and rode east…
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 01:39:12 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Father's Day
« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2007, 01:59:13 am »
Extreme AU, but I just had to do it!

Jack Twist bounced the beautiful baby girl on his knee while watching Ennis Del Mar set the dining room table.  Baby Indigo was only a year old, and she was the apple of Jack’s eye.  Ennis was rather fond of her, as well.  Indigo laughed and shrieked as Jack ticked her double chin.  “Jack, bring our child!”  Ennis called from the dining room. 

Indigo was an extreme blessing: a gift of love to such sincere lovers.  Ennis cuddled his daughter as Jack handed her over.  He thought back to the time when he handed a cup of his semen over to a nurse at the clinic in town.  The surrogate was chosen carefully, and some nine months later, Jack strapped Indigo into a car seat and brought her home.  Ennis never stopped smiling from the time he laid eyes on her!

Dinner was ready and the table was set.  Ennis kissed the top of his child’s head and handed her back to daddy Jack.  He needed to get ready to entertain his other daughters, who should be along any time now.  Jack was already looking mighty fine, and couldn’t wait to see Bobby again.   He placed his daughter in her playpen and embraced his lover.  “Happy Father’s Day, friend!” Jack whispered as he held his lover tight.”  “Same to you, Jack!”  Ennis kissed him.  “Now let me go.  I gotta get ready to greet our other babies!”
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 02:14:15 am by littlewing1957 »

Dagi

« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2007, 06:17:00 am »
Now that I have posted my tenth fanfic in English (imagening you guys rolling on the floor laughing) I think it is high time you let me have some fun!

I want EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU  to write me a fanfic in three sentences in a foreign language! (German, French, Italian or Spanish are allowed,otherwise translate it back to English, please). And I mean WRITE, not have it translated by someone else !

Try it, it is fun!

Dagi
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:33:43 am by Dagi »

Dagi

« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2007, 06:36:10 am »
Dagi!  That was so smoking hot, girly!  I love Jack/Jake's eyes but it's the tip of his tongue that really does it for me too!  I'd have jumped off that horse and pounced on him too! 

I love love love it!

Susie

Thank you, Susie! Finally I got the "hot"-label, yeeehaaawww!

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: For Dagi
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2007, 07:50:21 am »
"Ich liebe dich Jack"

"Ich liebe dich Ennis"

Sie Kuessten.

Pathetic!!!! But at least I didn't use that swear word!!

Susie

Hi Susie, glad you got the best of your nasty vermin!

I like the direction you're going in here!

Und dann bumsen sie.   ;D

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Father's Day
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2007, 07:58:12 am »
Extreme AU, but I just had to do it!

Jack Twist bounced the beautiful baby girl on his knee while watching Ennis Del Mar set the dining room table.  Baby Indigo was only a year old, and she was the apple of Jack’s eye.  Ennis was rather fond of her, as well.  Indigo laughed and shrieked as Jack ticked her double chin.  “Jack, bring our child!”  Ennis called from the dining room. 

Indigo was an extreme blessing: a gift of love to such sincere lovers.  Ennis cuddled his daughter as Jack handed her over.  He thought back to the time when he handed a cup of his semen over to a nurse at the clinic in town.  The surrogate was chosen carefully, and some nine months later, Jack strapped Indigo into a car seat and brought her home.  Ennis never stopped smiling from the time he laid eyes on her!

Dinner was ready and the table was set.  Ennis kissed the top of his child’s head and handed her back to daddy Jack.  He needed to get ready to entertain his other daughters, who should be along any time now.  Jack was already looking mighty fine, and couldn’t wait to see Bobby again.   He placed his daughter in her playpen and embraced his lover.  “Happy Father’s Day, friend!” Jack whispered as he held his lover tight.”  “Same to you, Jack!”  Ennis kissed him.  “Now let me go.  I gotta get ready to greet our other babies!”

This sweet story makes me a little sad.  It would have been nice if this was really available.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2007, 08:22:33 am »
My first entry in this game. I like the foreign language twist. Thanks to Natali who helped with the translation!

Jack miró a Ennis y dijo. “Te amo vaquero.”
”Yo te amo a ti,” respondió Ennis, acariciando con sus dedos la barbilla de Jack.
Jack, rió entre dientes. “Lo dije yo primero.”
“Pero yo lo digo mejor”, contestó Ennis inclinándose para besarlo.

L

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2007, 09:54:16 am »
Dagi!  That was so smoking hot, girly!  I love Jack/Jake's eyes but it's the tip of his tongue that really does it for me too!  I'd have jumped off that horse and pounced on him too!

You know it, Lady Susiebell! Dagi, you're getting quite skilled at your English writing.
Your friends will be very impressed and your husband will be floored by what you've learned!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero