Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120024 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2007, 02:44:20 pm »
Ain't you sexy, Toycoon.
Golly, thanks garycottle.
And Damn!  Just how tall are you?

I'm 6', 2".
I think I'd about come up to your belly button.   :-\
Gary
Well then, you won't have to bend over as far! Heehee!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2007, 03:06:26 pm »
Phew!  It was just the mouse

So I ripped it out of the computer, threw it out of the window, stamped on it and backed the toyota over it!

..... I think that was fair!   

Anyway, I'm back up and running and I see I've got some catching up do do .... I'm so happy!

Love Susie

PS DAGI! You sexy lady!!! .... love the tattoo!! Thanks for missing me honey

Well Susie, I'm glad you're back up and running!  I've missed you!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Only One for Me
« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2007, 03:08:43 pm »
Beautiful story littlewing! .... I love it when we expand on a moment in the film .... it could have happened just like this! 

You lot are having a bad influence on me because when I read that Ennis liked his meat medium well ... my mind went to a place it shouldn't have gone!!!!

Susie

Thanks, Susie.  About the meat?  Well, it was deliberate.  I guess I'm the one with the dirty mind!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2007, 03:10:13 pm »
Now that I have posted my tenth fanfic in English (imagening you guys rolling on the floor laughing) I think it is high time you let me have some fun!

I want EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU  to write me a fanfic in three sentences in a foreign language! (German, French, Italian or Spanish are allowed,otherwise translate it back to English, please). And I mean WRITE, not have it translated by someone else !

Try it, it is fun!

Dagi

Dagi, I can't do it!  Well, maybe I can get my daughter to help me write a fic in French!  Wow, Dagi, I'm having trouble writing in English!  :laugh:

Dagi

Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2007, 05:59:29 pm »
Jamas me olvidare de su sonrisa, tan triste y humlide con tanta candela que enciendiera el bosque.

Labios como fruta madura, dulse y prohibido; me duele, como los quireo.

Que alegria me da verte, Jack-jodido-Twist!

Eres un verdadero poeta, Toy-jodiendo-coon!!! I love it, it is romantic and sad and sweet and ....poetic! Thank you so much!

Besos!

Dagi

PS, I like your Jack-jodido-Twist, it fits better. I mean, he probably got f*cked more often than... sorry ;D.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:31:21 pm by Dagi »

Dagi

Re: babyblue eyes
« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2007, 06:06:13 pm »
Sheep?  There were sheep up on that mountain with them?   ;D  I think it was chowhound who once posted something over at IMDb about how those scenes of Jack and Ennis taking the sheep up demonstrated how caring they were because they were shown carrying some across a streem and holding a couple more in their laps.  My response was those are some lucky damn sheep.   :P

Sexy story, Dagi.  MMM MM  Love it when the boys get crazy.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

Gary 

Thank you, Gary! And YES, if someone asked me whether I´d play sheep in Jack´s lap, I would not object  :laugh:!

Dagi
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:31:46 pm by Dagi »

Dagi

« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2007, 06:27:40 pm »
Dagi, I can't do it!  Well, maybe I can get my daughter to help me write a fic in French!  Wow, Dagi, I'm having trouble writing in English!  :laugh:

"Don´t be shy, give it a try..." :D

Dagi

« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2007, 06:49:45 pm »
Um, does Pig Latin count?

Gary

WTF is that? somethin´dirty, huh? if it is so, the dirtier the better ;D ;D ;D!

D.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Sale
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2007, 10:47:00 pm »
WOW Littlewing!  What a powerful ghost story! .... the 2 shadowy images twirling together in a dance of love makes me swoon!

Susie

:laugh:  Thanks, SusieBell!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Father's Day
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2007, 10:48:31 pm »
This sweet story makes me a little sad.  It would have been nice if this was really available.

Thanks, Clyde-B!  Perhaps someday this sort of thing will be available to everyone who dreams of raising a child!  :)