Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119637 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Sleepin (2)
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2007, 10:49:42 pm »
Ah littlewing .. you have been busy!  This is a beautiful follow up to Dagi's 'Sleepin', which follows on so nicely from 'The Old Spark'.  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jack's "It's alright", mirroring the second night in the tent.  It brought a tear to my eye but I'm just so happy they've made it this far in our Alternate Universe ... I prefer this universe to the "real" one!!

Susie

Susie, you're so sweet!  And I know what you mean!  AU is the bomb!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 11:02:23 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Father's Day
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2007, 10:52:53 pm »
Oh Littlewing ... I'm sat here crying like a baby ... really I am!  It must be the mother in me that thinks EVERYONE should experience the overwhelming intensity of the love you feel for a child!  I can't believe they have a child together .... I'm going to have to blow my nose ... excuse me a moment!!!

Susie   

Ah honey, I think together Jack and Ennis would make awsome parents!  I just had to give them a child of their own.  You know, I thought you guys would hate this story, but I'm pleasantly surprised.  I may have to revisit J and E and little Indigo!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Sale
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2007, 10:55:35 pm »
Wow, littlewing, I loved this!  And I'd love to have that cabin myself.  If you recall, I wrote a story about a boy, who may have been a ghost, coming to visit Jack at the cabin.  Lots of strange stuff happens there apparently.   :D

Gary

Hey Gary Baby!  Where you been?  I was just about to track you down, as I've been missing you!  :)  Anyway, thanks for your kind words, and I do remember your story about the ghost visiting Don Wroe's cabin.  Do you think you can repost it here?  It is a favorite of mine!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sleepin (2)
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2007, 10:56:33 pm »
So tender and heartbreaking, littlewing.  It's great to think of Jack and Ennis growing old together, but sad that Ennis can no longer...  Well, you know.

Gary

P.S.  Isn't there a pill Ennis can take?   :P

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Only One for Me
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2007, 10:58:08 pm »
You should be a screenwriter, Marie. So beautiful.

Btw, are you planning a sequel... ::)? Oh, and I´m still waiting for another sequel ;D! (I can mail you the first part.)

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi!  I don't know if I'll continue this or not, but there is a good chance that I will.  Oh , and please send me the first part of your fic and I'll be happy to write a sequel!  ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2007, 11:01:19 pm »
Great idea for a story, littlewing.  And any kid would be lucky to have Jack and Ennis as Daddy and Poppy.  This is the way it should have been for Jack and Ennis.  Thanks for giving us a peek at this alternative universe.

Gary

I think you're right, Gary!  I've always thought of Jack and Ennis as being good fathers.  They would be amazing parents to a little girl or boy of their own.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

His Touch
« Reply #196 on: June 16, 2007, 11:36:20 pm »
Jack Twist settled in, sat down between Ennis Del Mar’s open thighs.  He had just driven 1400 miles to be with his lover, and though Jack never complained, Ennis noticed a stiffening of Jack’s shoulders.  It worried him.

Ennis pulled Jack closer and ran his fingers through Jack’s thick, dark hair.  “Hey what you doin’ En?”  Jack laughed as he looked up at his love.  “Shhh,, just sit up still.  I know what I’m doin.”  It was Ennis, as he massaged Jack’s scalp with firm, circular motions.  Ennis kneaded and rubbed, kissed his man’s hair until Jack purred like a kitten.

Jack became almost limp as Ennis moved to the shoulders.  He used his thumbs to work out the kinks in Jack’s stiff neck.  “Oh God, Ennis, where you learn how to do that?”  Jack whispered as he laid his head sideways in Ennis' lap.  He felt Ennis’ growing manhood, but he needed more of his man's practiced touch.  Jack moved his head back and forth, guiding Ennis, leading his hands where he needed them most.  It was good.  And after a good half hour, Jack Twist felt mighty fine, completely refreshed.  He turned around suddenly and freed a tumescent Ennis from his jeans…
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 12:22:49 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2007, 11:38:18 pm »
Hi Littlewing. I wrote you before but evidently you didn't see it.  What the heck does AU mean?  I am stumped.

Merrily

Oh, merr I did see your question.  Forgive me for taking so long to answer.  AU means alternate universe.  It is a departure from canon.  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Moment
« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2007, 12:18:09 am »
It was well after midnight and Ennis was ready for bed.  He was ready for love.  Jack was warming himself by the fire, rubbing his hands together, blowing into his palms, trying to keep warm.  “If you’re cold, let’s go in the tent, Bud.”  Ennis said as he moved closer to Jack.  I’ll do more than keep you warm, that’s fer sure!”  Ennis winked at his lover.

“Well, I think I’ll sit up a bit longer, if it’s all the same to you.”  Jack placed his cold hands under his armpits.  “Come sit by me, friend.  Let’s just enjoy this crisp, cold night for a bit longer.”  Ennis moved close to Jack, and draped an arm around his shoulder.  He leaned in and placed a sloppy kiss on Jack’s cheek.  Jack Twist sighed with pleasure and took Ennis’ hand.  He kissed his open palm, traced Ennis’ lifeline with his tongue.  “You keep that up, Rodeo and I’m gonna have to take you right here!”  Jack chuckled and placed the back of Ennis’ hand to his mouth. 

Ennis watched, transfixed, as Jack kissed his hand.   As the fire died down, Jack was just a shadow, a ruddy image.  Ennis was fascinated by the glow of his love in the firelight.  He reached out for Jack, pulled him to his feet.  And just as the last embers of the fire sputtered and popped, Jack allowed himself to be led into the tent.

Dagi

Re: His Touch
« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2007, 03:00:34 am »
Jack Twist settled in, sat down between Ennis Del Mar’s open thighs.  He had just driven 1400 miles to be with his lover, and though Jack never complained, Ennis noticed a stiffening of Jack’s shoulders.  It worried him.

Ennis pulled Jack closer and ran his fingers through Jack’s thick, dark hair.  “Hey what you doin’ En?”  Jack laughed as he looked up at his love.  “Shhh,, just sit up still.  I know what I’m doin.”  It was Ennis, as he massaged Jack’s scalp with firm, circular motions.  Ennis kneaded and rubbed, kissed his man’s hair until Jack purred like a kitten.

Jack became almost limp as Ennis moved to the shoulders.  He used his thumbs to work out the kinks in Jack’s stiff neck.  “Oh God, Ennis, where you learn how to do that?”  Jack whispered as he laid his head sideways in Ennis' lap.  He felt Ennis’ growing manhood, but he needed more of his man's practiced touch.  Jack moved his head back and forth, guiding Ennis, leading his hands where he needed them most.  It was good.  And after a good half hour, Jack Twist felt mighty fine, completely refreshed.  He turned around suddenly and freed a tumescent Ennis from his jeans…

Marie, thank you for so tender a moment! You describe so beautifully how they discover different ways to give to each other what they need most - caring love and tenderness.

Dagi