Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119472 times)

Dagi

Re: Moment
« Reply #220 on: June 17, 2007, 03:44:53 pm »
  I was going to post another story, one almost sentimental, but I got very sleepy and decided to turn in.  If I can get to it, I'll post another sweet tale tonight.  I'm in a warm and fuzzy mood!  :laugh:

Hey Marie, could you just pass me over that story-writing-machine of yours, and how much is the rent?

Dagi

Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2007, 03:52:44 pm »
I wish I could read this. I took Spanish in high school but I failed it. I failed French too.  :(

I'd run this through a translator, but it would only confuse me more probably!

I love that picture in your avatar Dagi! Is that a picture of you?? :)

Hi David, nice to see you here!

I just wrote that Spanish is a lovely and easy language ;D ;D ;D (and where I learned it etc.). I failed french, too! I don´t like it that much, maybe that´s why.

Any fanfics in the jar over the fire, David?

And as for the photo: its my granny  ::), what did you think?

Dagi ;)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2007, 09:11:31 pm »
I'd run this through a translator, but it would only confuse me more probably!

Ooowee! I'll translate it for ya, David-Indiana. I'm fluent in Spanish (my parents are Cuban). Spanish is my native tongue.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
You know I ain't queer
« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2007, 09:16:05 pm »
Queer

The word rattled around the four corners of Jack's mind like a rock inside an old tin can rolling downhill; a word often whispered in hushed tones by older ladies or screamed angrily by Jack's father when he was mad at the world.

Jack drifted into thoughts of Ennis' mystifying brown eyes, his curly hair and his soft pillowy lips before answering weakly, "Me neither."
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2007, 09:20:51 pm »
Ooowee! I'll translate it for ya, David-Indiana. I'm fluent in Spanish (my parents are Cuban). Spanish is my native tongue.

<David sits and waits patiently for Toycoon to give him the translation. David is in no hurry though. He lives in Indiana, and things move slower there>  ;)  ;)

I'm just joking!  :)

I didn't know you were flueint in Spanish! Several of our members speak Spanish.  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Just ask me
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2007, 10:08:11 pm »
Here's a toned-down version of the story....

You are one, nasty lady, Susiebell (and I use the term very loosely)!

That husband of your's had better get on the ball! What did you give him for Father's Day, anyway?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2007, 10:23:01 pm »
Jamas me olvidare de su sonrisa, tan triste y humlide con tanta candela que enciendiera el bosque.

Labios como fruta madura, dulse y prohibido; me duele, como los quireo.

Que alegria me da verte, Jack-jodido-Twist!

For David-Indiana, the English translation:

The Cowboy and the Ranch Hand

I'll never forget his smile, so sad and humble, so hot it could light the forest on fire.

Lips like ripe fruit, sweet and forbidden; I want them so much it aches.

How happy I am to see you, Jack-fucken'-Twist!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2007, 10:38:57 pm »
For David-Indiana, the English translation:

The Cowboy and the Ranch Hand

I'll never forget his smile, so sad and humble, so hot it could light the forest on fire.

Lips like ripe fruit, sweet and forbidden; I want them so much it aches.

How happy I am to see you, Jack-fucken'-Twist!

I really like that!  :D

Thanks for translating it for me! I appreciate it!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Dum Sheep (Part 1)
« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2007, 11:01:33 pm »
Dumb Sheep is a charming little tale written by our lovely Dagi.  I am posting it here with her permission.  I am also posting my continuance of the tale right below.

They were sitting on the meadow in the golden afternoon sun, Ennis between his friend’s thighs, looking at the sheep they had finally untangled after a few days work. Jack loved to feel Ennis’ warm back leaning with his full weight against his breast and belly!  He loved to inhale the scent of his lover’s hair, and to hear his voice as Ennis murmured:

"Look at them dumb sheep, sometimes I wish I could live their life: not worrying about things like other people’s opinion, or how to make a living.  They just let the day pass by and enjoy whatever they find right before their mouths..."

Jack smiled, put both arms around his love, then let one hand slip into Ennis jeans and muttered:  "Bud, how about playing sheep today...? “
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 11:06:46 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Dumb Sheep (part 2)
« Reply #229 on: June 17, 2007, 11:05:02 pm »
Jack gently caressed Ennis’ manhood with a slow, steady movement.  Nothing fast or deep, just languid strokes as soft as a butterfly’s wing.  Ennis craved Jack’s tenderness, and he reached down and pulled himself free.  Ennis lifted himself slightly, and placed his swollen member in Jack’s palm.  Jack held Ennis’ cock as though it were his most treasured and valued possession.  He held him silent and still; his eyes never leaving the long shaft of love.

Ennis watched Jack as he looked down at his member.   The look on Jack’s handsome face was one of lust, wonder, unwavering love.  Ennis couldn’t take any more.  “Make me happy, Jack….please?”  Ennis asked, huskily, breathlessly.  Jack Twist chuckled and caressed him harder now.  “Like this, baby?”  He whispered, as he increased the pressure.

Afterwards, Ennis lay in Jack’s arms, the sheep be damned.  Jack held him tight for awhile, just until the last tremor subsided.  “You okay, friend?”  Jack whispered in Ennis’ ear as he cuddled him.  “Yes, thanks.”  Ennis answered as he pulled away slowly from the embrace.   Jack rose up, laid a sleeping Ennis down among the sheep and walked over to camp.  He thought twice about washing Ennis’ release from his hands.  It was a sweet, sticky reminder of their love.  But there was work to be done…