Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119678 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #230 on: June 17, 2007, 11:05:56 pm »
For David-Indiana, the English translation:

The Cowboy and the Ranch Hand

I'll never forget his smile, so sad and humble, so hot it could light the forest on fire.

Lips like ripe fruit, sweet and forbidden; I want them so much it aches.

How happy I am to see you, Jack-fucken'-Twist!

So beautiful!  I wish I can read and write in another language  :'(
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 12:27:50 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Dumb Sheep (part 2)
« Reply #231 on: June 18, 2007, 12:31:39 am »
He held him silent and still; his eyes never leaving the long shaft of love.

Littlewing1957 and Dagi, you pair of Dirty Mamas. What is going on here? :o
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Queer (Part 2)
« Reply #232 on: June 18, 2007, 12:36:16 am »
But Jack couldn’t even convince himself.  What else was there to do but deny being queer?  All Jack knew was that he wanted his friend.  He wanted to again feel Ennis’ hardness in his most secret, tender place. 

“Have it your way, friend.” Jack thought as he looked toward Ennis: a vision standing tall against the sky.  “You’ll want me again….you’ll come to me.  Then we’ll see just who is queer.”

Ennis retreated toward his work, leaving a hurt and confused Jack Twist with his tortured thoughts…

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #233 on: June 18, 2007, 12:37:14 am »
Littlewing1957 and Dagi, you pair of Dirty Mamas. What is going on here? :o

:laugh:  I don't know, Baby!

Read on!  I've posted a past 2 to "Queer."  I hope you don't mind?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Perhaps in Heaven
« Reply #234 on: June 18, 2007, 01:44:04 am »
“Is the anything interestin’ up there in heaven?”  Jack asked, as an unusually stoic Ennis Del Mar stared up at the star bright, inky black sky.  “I’m just sendin’ up a prayer of thanks!”  Ennis answered.  “Fer what?”  Jack had to hear this one! “For you forgettin’ to bring that damn harmonica!  I’m thankful for the peace and quiet!”  Jack laughed in spite of himself.  He reached over for Ennis and rubbed his thigh.

Jack thought about Alma and the moment he first laid eyes on her.  She was certainly a gorgeous woman, but not quite as lovely as Lureen.  “I’m gonna get him!”  Jack thought as he eyed Mrs. Del Mar.  He was instantly ashamed of himself, but he couldn’t help his feelings.  Jack wanted Ennis Del Mar more than anything else in this world.

If only Ennis felt the same way.  Jack allowed his lover to stare up at the sky in peace, while his thoughts drifted to Alma and the so-called life Ennis had with her.  He cringed as he imaged Ennis making love to his sexy wife.  The mental picture of Ennis with someone else, even his legal wife, was more than Jack could stand.  “Is she better than me?”  Jack blurted out, before he could even control himself.  Ennis couldn't have heard correctly.  “What did you say, Jack fing Twist.....??”
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 01:50:56 am by littlewing1957 »

Dagi

Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #235 on: June 18, 2007, 02:46:27 am »
Your granny is one hot chick.   ;D

I will tell her, thanks! ;D

Dagi

Re: You know I ain't queer
« Reply #236 on: June 18, 2007, 02:50:14 am »
Ennis' mystifying brown eyes, his curly hair and his soft pillowy lips before answering weakly, "Me neither."

This description really can make one´s knees weak. You are a "word-wizard". And have I mentioned before that you are the master of..well yes, I probably have :D...

Dagi

Re: Just ask me
« Reply #237 on: June 18, 2007, 02:56:53 am »
WOW!, I'm so glad I didn't post this last night .... I get very rude when I'm drunk.... I'd have been booted off the Bettermost site for sure!!!  Here's a toned-down version of the story....

“I wanna fuck you, Jack…. ”

Susie

* still trying to regain composure*  I won´t have to tell you that this was more than hot, girl!
And if that was the toned-down version....then I´d love to read the original one :o!!!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #238 on: June 18, 2007, 03:02:13 am »
Jack held Ennis’ cock as though it were his most treasured and valued possession.  He held him silent and still; his eyes never leaving the long shaft of love.

Ennis watched Jack as he looked down at his member.   The look on Jack’s handsome face was one of lust, wonder, unwavering love.  Ennis couldn’t take any more.  “Make me happy, Jack….please?” 

Littlewing, I don´t know what to say, really! That was so sexy and so sweet and tender and loving - what a way to have my very first fanfic continued. I feel very honored! Thank you so much!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Perhaps in Heaven
« Reply #239 on: June 18, 2007, 03:09:01 am »
“Is the anything interestin’ up there in heaven?”  ..........  “Is she better than me?”

So sad that Jack is jealous, but it shows how much he wanted Ennis. I´m sure it hurt him as well when he heard him talk about Cassie.

Thank you for this touching insight, Marie!