Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120804 times)

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: His Touch
« Reply #250 on: June 18, 2007, 08:17:51 pm »
Jack Twist settled in, sat down between Ennis Del Mar’s open thighs.  He had just driven 1400 miles to be with his lover, and though Jack never complained, Ennis noticed a stiffening of Jack’s shoulders.  It worried him.

Ennis pulled Jack closer and ran his fingers through Jack’s thick, dark hair.  “Hey what you doin’ En?”  Jack laughed as he looked up at his love.  “Shhh,, just sit up still.  I know what I’m doin.”  It was Ennis, as he massaged Jack’s scalp with firm, circular motions.  Ennis kneaded and rubbed, kissed his man’s hair until Jack purred like a kitten.

Jack became almost limp as Ennis moved to the shoulders.  He used his thumbs to work out the kinks in Jack’s stiff neck.  “Oh God, Ennis, where you learn how to do that?”  Jack whispered as he laid his head sideways in Ennis' lap.  He felt Ennis’ growing manhood, but he needed more of his man's practiced touch.  Jack moved his head back and forth, guiding Ennis, leading his hands where he needed them most.  It was good.  And after a good half hour, Jack Twist felt mighty fine, completely refreshed.  He turned around suddenly and freed a tumescent Ennis from his jeans…

Boy, you don't read this thread for a couple of days you wind up pages behind!

I liked the way this one ended.  With Jack sitting between Ennis's thighs I was beginning to wonder why the only "stiffness" was in Jack's shoulders.   ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #251 on: June 18, 2007, 08:33:32 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS SUSIE!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

We'll be welcoming you over at the 1000 Posts Club before long!!!!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Congratulations, Brokeback Got You Good!
« Reply #252 on: June 18, 2007, 08:38:30 pm »
Susiebell, you are a Rodeo Champion! A thoroughbred fillie, even.  ;D
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Clyde-B

Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #253 on: June 18, 2007, 08:45:59 pm »
Gracias, Clyde-B. Lo ago todo para ustedes, mis amigos. Y tu, hablas Espanol tambien?

Dagi, que bien sabes tu lejer el Espanol? Donde lo apprendistes?

Toycoon,

Sí, castellano, un poquito.     ¿Y tú, cantas Babaloo?   

Offline Clyde-B

Re: Cabin Fever
« Reply #254 on: June 18, 2007, 08:54:09 pm »
Cabin Fever

Ennis had stormed out two hours before, so now Jack was alone.  The preceding argument had left him feeling tense and bitter, and therefore he was thankful for the stillness of this place out in the wilderness.  There wasn’t a soul around, and this gave Jack an opportunity to lick his wounded pride in private.  He hadn’t meant to tick Ennis off, but sometimes it was hard not to think out loud, or dream out loud when you felt so comfortable and relaxed with someone.  Maybe asking Don Wroe if he’d be willing to sell the cabin was a dumb idea, but it wasn’t like Jack was determined to follow through.  Saying something like that was akin to trying on a new pair of boots.  You might buy them and take them home if they fit, but most likely you’d leave them in the store.  Why couldn’t Ennis see that?

Jack needed something to do just to pass the time so he got the broom from the corner and started sweeping the dust that he and Ennis had tracked in during their stay.  He looked the place over as he went, at the wide-planked floor boards, the rough barn board walls, the propane stove and refrigerator, the bed with its iron frame, the fireplace made of river rock, and the wing chair beside it.  The night before Ennis had been sitting in that chair naked, and so Jack took his own clothes off, climbed into Ennis’s lap facing him, wrapped his arms around Ennis’s neck, and his legs around the arms of the chair, and he rode Ennis’s hardness like he would ride a bull.  This was a nice place, and he really would like to call it his own.

When he opened the door to sweep out the dirt he found a young man standing on the porch getting ready to knock.  “Fuck!” Jack said with a start.  But then he apologized and asked, “Is there somethin’ I can help you with?”

The kid was about eighteen, with shaggy dark hair, short sideburns, fair skin, and bright blue eyes.  Judging from his ragged jeans, and army jacket adorned with peace signs and an upside down American flag, he was yet another war protester.  Jack looked the boy up and down and felt a stir in his groin.

“My name’s Danny, sir, and I’m looking for Aaron Wroe,” the kid said with a slow southern draw that would melt butter like warm toast.

“Don’t know an Aaron Wroe,” Jack confessed.  “Is he related to Don?”

“Don’s his daddy.”

Jack had to tell the young man that Aaron wasn’t around, but since it appeared he had hiked the seventeen miles up from the main road on foot Jack didn’t have the heart to simply turn him away on a dime.  So he invited the kid to share a beer with him.  Danny accepted and Jack got a couple of bottles from the fridge, and then they sat on the rockers on the front porch and talked.

Danny explained that his parents had moved to Riverton from Alabama when he was fourteen, and he and Aaron had become good friends.  They even planed to be roommates at the University of Wyoming in the fall.  The kid had an easy and open way about him.  Within a half hour Danny had revealed that “Five Easy Pieces” was his all time favorite film, and that his favorite book was “The Catcher in the Rye.”  He also spoke of joining the Peace Core after college.  Jack liked the boy’s company, but he was glad when he said he had to go.  Ennis turned stony cold toward these kids who gave the finger to tradition, so Jack was glad they wouldn’t cross paths.

Not more than five minutes after the kid left Ennis returned.  He walked slowly up to the cabin, stopped before coming up on the porch, and stood there with his head hanging.  “Jack, why can’t you take what I can give ya, and stop askin’ for more?”

“Sorry, Ennis.”  And he was sorry.  Right then all Jack wanted was to enjoy what little time they had together and not fight.

Suddenly Ennis bounded up the steps and charged toward him.  Jack got to his feet thinking Ennis was about to hit him, but instead Ennis grabbed him, pushed him up against the wall, and said, “You mess with my mind, Jack fuckin’ Twist.”  And then he forcefully shoved his lips against Jack’s and pushed his tongue in.

They kissed like that for a long time, and then Ennis did something he had never done before.  He picked Jack up into his arms, and carried him inside the cabin.  Then he threw him down on the iron bed and started undoing his shirt.  As they made love Jack secretly imagined that Danny was standing outside the window looking in.  He wanted the boy to see.  Wanted him to know that Ennis loved him.  And somehow he thought Danny would appreciate that.

Afterwards Ennis sat up in bed, and Jack leaned against him.  “Do you know Aaron Wroe?” Jack asked.

“That’s Don’s son.  How’d you hear about him?”

“Someone came by looking for him while you were out.”

Ennis said in a flat tone that indicated he was holding too much back, “Well, he won’t be findin’ him anytime soon.  Aaron got himself shot over there in Vietnam.  They sent him back in a body bag last week.”

Jack was overcome with a sudden wave of sadness, and not just for Aaron, but for the young man he had met earlier.  “Was he good friends with some kid named Danny?”

“Danny Phillips?  Guess so.  Don was tellin’ me when I asked him if I could borrow the place how last year around this time Aaron was supposed to come up here with Danny.  But Don wouldn’t let him.”

“Why not?” asked Jack.

“Don didn’t like him.  Not many in Riverton liked Danny after he pulled that stunt to stay out of the army.  He told the draft board that he was queer.  Wanted Aaron to do the same.”

Jack, sensing something wasn’t right, sat up and looked at Ennis.  “What happened to Danny after that?”

Ennis’s expression turned to confusion and he said, “Did that guy that came by say somethin’ about Danny?”

“Just answer me.”

“One night when he was coming out of a bar on Main the kid got jumped, pulled into an alley, and got his head kicked in.  Danny Phillips is as dead as Aaron Wroe.”

This is very sweet.  I'll  even forgive you for killing them off, it's that sweet.

Don Wroe's cabin is beginning to sound like a haunted Siesta Motel.

I wonder if anybody ever went there to hunt or fish?

Offline Clyde-B

« Reply #255 on: June 18, 2007, 11:04:26 pm »
I'm so glad you liked it, Clyde. 

I grew up in West Virginia, so I love the woods, and I'd love to own a cabin in the woods.  And as a boy I used to experiment with a couple of buddies in the woods near my house, so the woods also have an erotic appeal for me.  That's one of the reasons BBM has such a strong hold on me.  J&E sneaking off to the wilderness to do the wild thing seems so natural.  Hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, screwing, they all seem to go together in my mind.   ;D

Gary

Gary, you won't get any argument out of me about that.  I always thought first light was kind of romantic.

I grew up warshin my clothes and rinchin em.  A couple of houses I was very fond of now reside at the bottom of reservoirs, including one old trailer on cinder block.  I moved away because I knew I'd probably wind up dead if I didn't.  I got kidded mercilessly about the way I talked so I learned how to speak with only a hint of a twang, but you get me not too far out of the city and it comes right back like it was never gone.
CB

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #256 on: June 18, 2007, 11:15:12 pm »
Toycoon,  ¿Y tú, cantas Babaloo?   

Solo al punto del orgasmo, nino sucio!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Dumb Sheep (part 2)
« Reply #257 on: June 18, 2007, 11:18:08 pm »
Littlewing, I don´t know what to say, really! That was so sexy and so sweet and tender and loving - what a way to have my very first fanfic continued. I feel very honored! Thank you so much!

Dagi

You're very welcome, sweetheart.  I'm glad you like it.  I was worried there for a moment...

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Queer (Part 2)
« Reply #258 on: June 18, 2007, 11:18:54 pm »
He wanted to again feel Ennis’ hardness in his most secret, tender place. Mmmmmm! Love them "tortured thoughts", yessir! Hot, littlewing1957.

:laugh:  Thanks, Toycoon, honey!  :-*

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #259 on: June 18, 2007, 11:20:44 pm »
So true Gary.  I think all of my dead relatives are around me and maybe some I don't know.  I call them my guardian angels.  I believe in an afterlife and I believe in past lives as well.  I think in some way we are shaped by them.  Interesting, huh?  By the way, hope you are doing well and love to see you writing stories again.

Merrily

Merr, Garycottle, I believe in the afterlife, as well. I also tend to think of my deceased friends as my guardian angels. It makes the concept of death easier to deal with if you think there are loved ones there to guide you when it's your time to depart.