Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2122091 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #260 on: June 18, 2007, 11:23:26 pm »

My 250th post!

I feel like celebrating!
Boy, DO I talk a lot!
.... my lovely brokie friends!

Love Susie  

Congrats, Susie, honey!  You rock!  I love you!   :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: His Touch
« Reply #261 on: June 18, 2007, 11:25:38 pm »
Boy, you don't read this thread for a couple of days you wind up pages behind!

I liked the way this one ended.  With Jack sitting between Ennis's thighs I was beginning to wonder why the only "stiffness" was in Jack's shoulders.   ;D

Clyde, my love, you are so funny.  Thanks so much for your kind words!  :laugh:  :-*

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Blue Eyes
« Reply #262 on: June 18, 2007, 11:26:02 pm »
Jack spotted Ennis from across the grassy field sitting alone, with his head hung low and obviously in deep thought; "Boy, that Ennis Del Mar sure is a complicated fella, wonder what he thinkin' 'bout?"  

"Blue eyes... Momma would'a liked Jack's blue eyes, she liked purty things," Ennis thought, smiling wistfully as he recollected the way his mother would sometimes gaze into his father's steely eyes; "Daddy would'a wondered why I was hanging 'round rodeo fuck ups, " That boy looks like a queer ta me." Ennis' hands tightened into fists.

Ennis' concentration broke when he felt the rope from Jack's lasso fall down around his shoulders.

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Perhaps in Heaven
« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2007, 11:27:44 pm »
Beautiful, romantic, insecure Jack .... I imagine he'd be aching with jealousy.  Lovely littlewing, just lovely!

I can't keep up with all your stories .... I remember you going through a quiet patch .... you must have been storing them all up ... keep em coming girly!!

Susie 

Thanks, Susie, honey!  I don't know where I'm getting all these stories.  They seem to be stored somewhere in my soul.  I was at a Windows Server 2003 class today, and all I could think about was J with E!  I'm hopeless!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Dumb Sheep (part 2)
« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2007, 11:30:37 pm »
Hi there littewing,

I remember Dagi's story.  It was one of her fist ones, right?  Great story, and what a great followup.  Both of them are truly sexy.

After being exposed to fanfic posted by the ladies who frequent this thread I'm starting to think women are as smutty as men.   ;)

Gary

:laugh:  Thanks, Gary Baby!  As slutty and men? We're sluttier!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #265 on: June 18, 2007, 11:31:53 pm »
Why thank you toycoon and David ..... now I'm making it sound like you two are a couple .... and what a cute couple you'd make .... yeehaw!

Only another 749 posts to go ... should manage that by the weekend!

Love Susie

You go girl!   :o

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Cabin Fever
« Reply #266 on: June 18, 2007, 11:32:54 pm »
This is very sweet.  I'll  even forgive you for killing them off, it's that sweet.

Don Wroe's cabin is beginning to sound like a haunted Siesta Motel.

I wonder if anybody ever went there to hunt or fish?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Clyde, I'm having more fun than I ever thought possible!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Queer (Part 2)
« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2007, 11:34:04 pm »
It's so sad that the boys couldn't be honest with each other, or even themselves.

Gary

So bitterly true, Gary!  :'(

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Perhaps in Heaven
« Reply #268 on: June 18, 2007, 11:38:09 pm »
Is she better than me?  Wow!  That's a bitting slip of the tongue.  And what an unexpected twist for the reader.  This story starts off so soft and tender, and then bam!  We are taken right into the heart of Jack's understandable resentments.

littlewing, how do you keep churning them out so quick?

Gary

Wow, Gary, thanks for your sweet comments.  I don't where the stories are coming from.  Last night was rather special, as I caught the last hour of BBM on cable.  It started a flood of emotions in me that had to come out!

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: His Touch
« Reply #269 on: June 18, 2007, 11:38:44 pm »
Clyde, my love, you are so funny.  Thanks so much for your kind words!  :laugh:  :-*

littlewing,
It's amazing you can write so well so fast!