Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120406 times)

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Exploring
« Reply #320 on: June 20, 2007, 08:56:49 am »
As he prepared the tent, Ennis thought that if he played his cards right, he may be allowed to once again explore where no other man had gone before...

Cue the Star Trek theme!  (I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!)   ;D

Offline Clyde-B

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #321 on: June 20, 2007, 09:04:55 am »
Morning all,

Here's a little something to start your day...

A very pleasant way to start a day indeed!

Offline Clyde-B

« Reply #322 on: June 20, 2007, 09:11:13 am »

I hope everyone's well, and enjoying the new forum.  Sorry for the worry, Susie.  I'm fine.

Did you see the "Spiceylife, where are you?" thread at IMDb?

I think Toycoon was ready to have your picture put on milk cartons.

Offline Clyde-B

« Reply #323 on: June 20, 2007, 09:19:56 am »
  ... we all need a good spanking!!

Why do I have the feeling you'd like that?    ;D

P.S. I love your new sig with all the Jack pics!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Exploring
« Reply #324 on: June 20, 2007, 09:30:46 am »
Ennis thought that if he played his cards right, he may be allowed to once again explore where no other man had gone before...

That's a little nasty one, Miss Littlewing1957! What goin' on over there?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline spiceylife

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Hot love
« Reply #325 on: June 20, 2007, 09:34:20 am »

Jack bent down, adjusting the blade heights on the lawn mower.  He poured in the gasoline and primed the engine twice, and then once more for good measure.  Even though the sun was still high in the sky, Jack always liked to mow his lawn in the blazing heat of the day, building up a raging thirst to quench later with that ice-cold beer, gulped down in one hit.  Working up a good sweat in the afternoon sun helped him stay in shape, kept his body toned and the dreaded paunch away.  He figured the single beer only undid a little of his hard work.

As he stood again, Jack suddenly felt eyes upon him, like he was being watched.  He glanced quickly at the sprawling log cabin, scanned the windows and saw nothing.  He waited a moment, checking the tall trees lining the driveway, and then the barn over to the far side of the house.  Nothing out of the ordinary caught his eye.  Jack shrugged slightly and tried to dismiss the feeling.

He bent again to give the starter cord a decent pull but the feeling came over him again, stronger this time.  He paused, uncertain.  Was someone watching him?  Jack felt it in his bones.  He squinted through the sun-glare reflecting sharply off the windows, but still saw no movement in the cabin.  And so Jack pulled the cord and the motor roared to life, the obtrusive sound startling a flock of disgruntled blackbirds out of the trees nearby.  He started forward, pushing the mower in front, up and down in as straight a line as Jack cared to make it.  Still he couldn’t shake off that strange feeling, but then, Jack being Jack, his mischievous, curious streak soon overcame any vague sense of uneasiness.

Well, if that’s the way they wanna play it, and they won’t show themselves, guess I’ll play right along then.  If I’m wrong and no-one’s around, no harm done.  But if I’m right… hell, I’ll give ‘em somethin’ worth lookin’ at, cos me mowing the friggin’ lawns sure ain’t very interesting to watch… and with that, Jack began to swing his hips, almost sashaying up and down his lawn, laughing at himself inside but managing to keep his game face on.  He swung his ass from side to side seductively as he followed the line, having some fun, foolin’ around, enjoying goofing off a little. 

As Jack moved to empty the overflowing catcher spilling grass out the side, he bent from his waist, legs wide apart, giving whoever might be out there a great view of his firm ass, and possibly his other wondrous assets, for the longest time.  He bent the same way to empty the grass into the compost, and then he bent the same way again, ass high and on display in the air, to replace the catcher.  And then he did it one more time, pretending to check the level of the gasoline, which he knew very well was still near full.

Jack grinned, thought he was hilarious and continued to mow up and down, refusing to look around again to catch whomever it was, wanting them to think he didn’t know they were there.  As trickles of sweat ran down his back and chest, Jack stripped off his tight black t-shirt, using it to wipe the moisture from his muscular, deeply tanned torso.  Jack did it slow and so, so sexy, for a better, hotter effect.  He soaked up the sweat from his back and neck, wanting whoever was watching to absorb some of the heat he was feeling right now, in more ways than one. 

Jack kept up with the mowing, but when the heat began to fry his head, even through a battered, black Resistol, he stopped the mower, sauntered over to the garden hose, turned it on and hosed himself down.  He flicked off his hat and tilted his head back, closing his eyes and savoring the cool water running through his hair, over his face, across his chest, down his taut stomach, soaking through tight jeans.  A trickle of water made its way down the crack of his buttocks, visible above his pants.  He shook the water out of his hair.  Jack felt sexy as hell.

He turned to face the house, licked his lips and smoothed a hand casually, deliberately over wet, dark nipples and hairy stomach, the hose hanging idly from his other hand.  Reaching down he brazenly palmed his dick through his jeans, rubbing the rapidly hardening flesh through blue denim.  Then Jack unzipped, sliding a wanton, snaking hand slowly down the front of his pants to free himself from black briefs, his dick out and hard against his flat stomach.  He looked down at it, sensually stroking its long, thick length, twisting his wrist a little over the head, moist with clear slick…the exhibitionist in him was enjoying this immensely.

damn, I’m so hot I even turn myself on

He tried not to laugh out loud at that, but a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, working its way up to his eyes.  Jack couldn’t help himself.  For the finishing touch, he turned his back on the house and continued stroking himself in a slightly exaggerated, over-the-top fashion, legs set wide apart, making sure that his watcher knew exactly what they were missing out on, taunting them, laying down the challenge… 

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Jack always loved a good tease.

Now this…this outta bring ‘em out of hiding…any minute n- 

Two strong arms grabbed Jack suddenly from behind, sliding their way around his waist, holding him firmly in place.  Jack was so engrossed in what he was doing he nearly jumped out of his skin.

“Shit!  You scared me…!”

A warm, naked chest pressed up against Jack’s slick back, pushing on him in all the right places.  Jack felt the hardness against his buttock, through two layers of denim.  Despite himself, he pushed back a little, grinding his ass gently into the other man’s groin.  Jack heard a soft, hot moan in his ear, so he pushed back a little more, keeping the slight, circular rhythm going.  He shifted slightly to capture the man’s hardness between his ass cheeks.

“You enjoy puttin’ on that show, Twist?”

The honeyed, sensual voice sent a shiver through Jack, goosebumps breaking out in spite of the boiling sun.

“What show?  I was just mowin’ the lawns, mister.  What’d you think I was doin’?”

A deep laugh rumbled in Jack’s ear, and he felt the vibration move through his chest and travel quickly to his dick, making it twitch in response.  A strong hand slid down Jack’s stomach, pulling Jack’s hand away from himself and taking its place.  Jack clenched his jaw, then groaned lustily under the firm stroking and the familiar heat building in his groin.  His head fell back to rest on the man’s shoulder and he dropped the garden hose, forgotten on the grass.

“I’m gonna have you, Jack.  You want me to take you here, or inside?”

Jack spun around and kissed Ennis hard and wet, their teeth colliding painfully but neither man really seeming to care.  Finally Jack pulled back, took Ennis’s face in both hands and gazed longingly into his eyes.

“Take me right here, Ennis.  Now.  I want you to…”

But even as Jack held Ennis’s face, he saw troubled brown eyes slide away from him to scan the horizon, the mountains, the road, searching for any sign of danger, real or imagined.  Jack was used to this, used to the fear after knowing Ennis for 24 years.  That low startle point was never going away for good.  He knew Ennis couldn’t help it, couldn’t control it completely, but Jack had learned ways to soothe this ancient fear, at least for a while.  He spoke gently, sincerely, to his old friend, still cradling Ennis’s face in loving hands. 

“Ennis.  Listen to me now.  The ranch hands have all gone for the weekend, right?  You sent ‘em on their way last night.  Won’t be back ‘til Monday.  We’re on our own spread here, way out in the middle a nowhere.  Anyone comes within five miles of us, we’ll hear their truck comin’, well before they see us.  And you know our dogs go crazy if anybody comes within ten miles a this place, Ennis.  And that’s plenty a time for you an’ me to finish what we’re doin’and pull our pants up, cowboy, and nobody’s none the wiser!”  He smiled big, reassuring, brushing Ennis’s hair back and hugging him close.  Ennis melted into Jack’s broad chest and they held each other tight.  Jack just whispered it’s alright, Ennis, it’s alright…we’re safe here and then Ennis must’ve remembered what Jack had started with that shameless, saucy display on the lawn, and the fire burned fierce in his eyes again.

Ennis lay down with Jack and took him right there, just like their first night up on Brokeback.  And still they held hands when they made love like this.  Jack thought they always would.  The passion was powerful and intense, the eternal love between them breathtaking…undying and strong.  And then Jack took Ennis, face to face, slow and sweet, just like the second night they had spent together in the little tent on the mountain, so long ago.  And then they lay in each other’s arms, under the oak tree, on the freshly mown grass, right by the sign on the gate…

One Shot Ranch
J. Twist and E. del Mar, proprietors

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Spiceylife- You returned!
« Reply #326 on: June 20, 2007, 09:39:14 am »
We were so worried, ya nut! Where ya' been huh? I left word with yer boss; left all them notes...

Well, I'm glad you're back, baby and you can post a four sentence fan-fic if you want to. You've been granted special permission!

I'll declare today as Spiceylife Freeform FanFic Day!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Hot love
« Reply #327 on: June 20, 2007, 09:54:23 am »
Whew! Whata was to start off the morning! Spiceylife, you are "nastiness in a bottle".
And you thought you wouldn't be able to navigate around these parts...sounds like yer doin' pretty good to me! Great to read your notoriously, IMDb banned, Christian spurned 'Spiceylife' dirty stories again. Yaahoo!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 10:24:44 am by Toycoon »

Dagi

« Reply #328 on: June 20, 2007, 02:47:16 pm »
Morning all,

Here's a little something to start your day...

"Ain’t gonna be sittin’, Jack,” said Ennis with a wink.

Leslie, you are one gorgeous writer! Stay with us, please, and write us a sequel!

Dagi

« Reply #329 on: June 20, 2007, 03:13:09 pm »
… damn, I’m so hot I even turn myself on…

He tried not to laugh out loud at that, but a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, working its way up to his eyes.

Spiceylife, what a comeback! We always knew it would be worth waiting! I´m still breathless. This story is just PERFECT, contains everything we are craving.

OMG I´ll never again dare to post anything... :laugh:

Holy shit, what a story. Pheewww. (whiping the sweat off my forehead)

Dagi

Our life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! Our life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! Our life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! Our life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! Our life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! OurlLife is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! Our life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! Our Life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! Our Life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey! Our Life is goin´ta get waaaayyy more spicey!