Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121697 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Asking For It (2)
« Reply #350 on: June 21, 2007, 11:12:43 am »

Yep!  With prayers and Bible verses on the back, and it'd be about a hundred an one and everybody sweatin like a pig and the reverend would just drone on and on and on... And everybody would be fannin and the harder you fanned, the hotter it got...

Thanks for remembering Gary!
I remeber those too!!!
Wouldn't be a tent revival or Camp Meetin without 'em! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #351 on: June 21, 2007, 12:12:35 pm »
Shit gary!
I don't even know who John is. I need to catch up.
But sure enough, I'm bawlin my eyes out like a girl!  ;D
Lord I can't wait to go back and read how we got to this point.

Ok, I read Susies story and know who John is.
Lord, this thread is killin me.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 12:20:58 pm by loneleeb3 »
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Dagi

« Reply #352 on: June 21, 2007, 01:35:12 pm »
What a loving scene, Dagi.  You make us sound like a family, and that gives me the warm fuzzies.   :)

To tell you the truth I've been having powerful waves of loneliness sweep over me this past month.  I'm an extremely shy person, and I've been living here in this little town in WV.  There hasn't been much opportunity for me to make friends.  I came back here to be with my parents, and now that their gone I feel like a fish out of water. 

I also feel kind of panicky sometimes, espeically at night.  I'm worried about all kinds of things.  I'm worried about finding an apartment.  I'm worried about passing the application process once I do find an apartment.  I'm worried about getting all my stuff from point A to point B.  I'm worried about running out of money.  I'm worried about making new friends once I'm resettled.  Will I find a way of doing that?  I'm worried about getting sick and having no one to call on.  I'm simply worried.

So thanks for the image of all of us together, accepting each other, supporting each other, expressing affection, and enjoying one another's company.

Gary

Gary I´d like to have your head resting  in my lap, and I would stroke your hair and whisper some comforting words into your ear and rock you softly until you are sound asleep and stop worrying for at least this night.
I wish I could do something else for you. Feel hugged, my dear.
Dagi

Dagi

Re: Peeling Potatoes
« Reply #353 on: June 21, 2007, 01:38:32 pm »
...for he did not want to waste his seed but spare it all for Jack...

That Ennis is a conscientious fella, ain't he?  And it sure was nice of Jack to wash his buddy's sweaty privates after he'd been workin' hard all day.  Don't blame Ennis for not being able to hold back.  Good God, if Jack had done that to me I would have squirted him in the eye the first stroke.   :P

Supper sexy, Dagi.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

Gary

Thank you, Gary dearest!

Dagi

Re: Coming Down
« Reply #354 on: June 21, 2007, 01:45:23 pm »
Coming Down

Getting back to the truck was taking less time than Ennis thought it would.....

“I’m so sorry, John.  Please don’t think that just ‘cause I remember Jack that I think any less of you.”

In a hushed tone John said with his lips close to Ennis’s ear, “You dumbass.  I love Jack, too.  I know he’s a part of you, so lovin’ you means lovin’ him.”

And loving Jack and Ennis means loving John :D!

That was very touching, Gary. No need to say that being happy with another man is what I wish for Ennis.

thank you!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Love or no love
« Reply #355 on: June 21, 2007, 01:52:46 pm »
  And it worked for a while until their wrasslin and tumbling brought them into such intimate contact that Ennis had to push Jack away, push from his mind the loss, the hurt, the truth.

At this moment I feel his loss, his hurt physically. It gives me gutcramps watching his helpless and violent attempt to ged rid of all this energy. And I sit there and sometimes I shout at the screen < tell him, say it that you don´t want to lose him, say it say it say it!>

>:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

Dagi

Re: New Friends - Part 3
« Reply #356 on: June 21, 2007, 02:07:27 pm »

No more words were necessary; John held Ennis close, rocking him gently and humming a soft tune, it was time for Ennis to mourn.   

oh Susie I just read all four stories one after the other, and I loved them all! Your writing is so lovely, you capture Ennis so perfectly and moved me to tears when he was finally allowed to tell someone about his love for Jack. Imagine you have loved so much and are grieving so hard and are not allowed to tell anybody....impossible to imagine.
Thank you for reposting them!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #357 on: June 21, 2007, 02:09:53 pm »
Another one for your enjoyment...

But all Jack said was, “Ya got yer girls, Ennis, and yer job. I know ya can’t take anymore time off.”

Ennis nodded. “Yeah. That’s it.”

So sad. And I bet Jack was biting his tongue after saying that.

Thank you, Leslie!

Dagi

« Reply #358 on: June 21, 2007, 02:11:10 pm »

Lord, this thread is killin me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #359 on: June 21, 2007, 11:50:38 pm »
They were lying on the meadow, enjoying the warm sunset light.
Gary was stroking tenderly Dagi´s hair, her head resting in his lap. When she looked up, she could see Toycoon smiling, massaging Gary´s stiff shoulders, leaning with his back gainst Clyde´s back .
Dagi run her fingers through Susie´s wild brown hair since she was resting her head in Dagi´s lap, chatting without fullstops or commas about all the naughty things she would like to do once left alone with Jake, her words wrapping us up in a comforting sweet fog.
Marie was giving Susie a professional footrub, but every now and then she turned around to her laptop when she was overwhelmed by the inner urge to writewritewrite.
Merrily hugged us all with looong arms in a tight warm embrace.
Spiceylife kept running around us in circles, flattering like a babybird, singing <I feel like a virgin...posting for the very first time...!>

This was one odd dream, yet when I woke up, it felt  so real.

Dagi

Crazy dream, Dagi! I love that image of all of us, so cozy and interlocked. I felt so at home here.

I read some thing on another thread that made me a little sad, though.
I don't want to get into it because I don't want to make any assumptions. But it doesn't seem right to me.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero