Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121144 times)

Dagi

Re: Let's go for a walk
« Reply #480 on: June 26, 2007, 02:49:09 am »

Hehehe .... I was hoping you wouldn't guess until the tail wagging part ... although the real Jack COULD wag his "Tail" if he wanted to!!

Susie

Hehe, Susie, thanks for that good laugh! I was really puzzled reading that they are kissing in Alma´s kitchen! I´m quite sure Jack would wag his "tail" in that case :laugh:. And Alma is stony faced because she knows, huh?

My little Till is a bit better, but the night was ....let´s not talk about it. I could have been here as well, as far as the amouint of sleep is concerned. Just gave him that kiss you sent. He liked it ;D.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: A Letter
« Reply #481 on: June 26, 2007, 02:53:46 am »
Dearest Dagi,
I missed this story earlier. It is strikingly beautiful and very heartfelt. I don't know how we continue to pull these gut wrenching tales every day.

Yours,
Toycoon

Thank you, Toycoon. Most of my stories are sad, I´m afraid. I´ll try to do a lighter one next time, promise!
Dagi

Dagi

Re: Never (part 3)
« Reply #482 on: June 26, 2007, 03:13:59 am »
“I’ll do anything you say!”  Ennis grunted as he practically tore the buttons from his good shirt.  He flung his boots aside, followed by his jeans.  Jack had Ennis in his mouth before he could completely discard his briefs!

And just before he found his release, Ennis pulled himself free of Jack’s voracious mouth.  Jack didn’t like it, wanted more, but Ennis found his member lubricated just enough, courtesy of Jack’s saliva.

“Turn around, Rodeo!  I got something nice fer ya!”  It was Ennis’ turn to do the ordering!  Jack obeyed.  He pushed his backside toward his lover, braced himself…

Oh Marie, that was really sexy, but where the hell is part one? I couldn´t find it! I´m losing control, this thread is about to explode! Can you tell me the page? I didn´t put it in the archive yet, either!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #483 on: June 26, 2007, 03:16:36 am »
If anyone feels like crying, go to page 6. I posted a YT video with the song "What hurts the most" along with my story "The Sun". That song really gets me every time.

Dagi

Re: Never
« Reply #484 on: June 26, 2007, 05:05:37 am »
There was a look in Jack's eyes that Ennis never saw a man give another man before; it made Ennis' entire body throb with lust.

Cigarettes, whiskey and desire; it was a taste in his mouth he'd never had before.

Ennis tore at Jack's clothes, felt his hairy body, held his face, stroked his firm flesh, never denying this was what he'd always wanted and secretly craved.

Ahh I found it! Toycoon, three sentences filled with love and lust. Just beautiful! Just like Jack and Ennis, few words containing a world.

Dagi

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 05:10:53 am by Dagi »

Dagi

Re: Field Trip
« Reply #485 on: June 26, 2007, 05:18:26 am »

“Miss Parker, what’re they doin’?”

“Nothing Billy”, she searched frantically for some kind of explanation, “ I expect they’re just practicing bull ridin’…. now hurry along…. scoot!”

Susie  

Susie, I just read Fourteen Years again, and was crying - until I found Field Trip, which brought back a wide smile on my face! This sexy and funny story is a good example for your exellent writing!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Never (part 2)
« Reply #486 on: June 26, 2007, 09:07:06 am »
“Take off your clothes, Cowboy!”  Jack ordered.  “I need you, now!”  Ennis was taken aback.  He was not used to Jack ordering him around, and he wasn’t sure if he liked it.  But when Jack pounced as though Ennis wasn’t moving fast enough, Ennis decided that he liked being told what to do.  He liked it very much…

Ooohoowee! Littlewing1957, you're so nasty, hot and... sexy!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Never
« Reply #487 on: June 26, 2007, 09:14:27 am »
There was a look in Jack's eyes that Ennis never saw a man give another man before; it made Ennis' entire body throb with lust.

Cigarettes, whiskey and desire; it was a taste in his mouth he'd never had before.

Ennis tore at Jack's clothes, felt his hairy body, held his face, stroked his firm flesh, never denying this was what he'd always wanted and secretly craved.

Hola Dagi,
Here is 'Never' part 1 from page 54. Thank you so much for archiving.
Eventually, we will have to self-publish our home made folks tales.
I told Malina-5 she has a publishing deal ready to go if she wants one!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Let's go for a walk
« Reply #488 on: June 26, 2007, 09:17:00 am »
Yeah I know ... but did I fool you ... just for a second??

Susie 

You did until Alma came into the picture! I figgered out it was a pooch right then. Arf! Arf!

Dagi

Re: A Letter
« Reply #489 on: June 26, 2007, 04:01:10 pm »
Oh Dagi, talk dirty to me. 

Gary

Just give me your number, honey ;D!