Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120497 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Red and Sweet
« Reply #600 on: July 01, 2007, 12:55:40 pm »
Red and Sweet by Dagi

„Look what I found on the way back!“ Ennis dismounted quickly, took one of the tiny red fruits out of his Resistol and put it without asking right between Jack´s lips.

„Mmmmm, wild raspberries, love them...“ mumbled Jack, savouring the sweetness mixed with the taste of Ennis´ hands.

Ennis kept feeding Jack, smiling happily, enjoying the sense of the warm moist soft lip's when out of a sudden Jack caught hold of his hand, and started to lick the juice off his thumb, then sucked each single finger deep into his hot mouth, wrapping his tongue around it, closing his lips tightly, and unzipped Ennis' jeans...

Very nice, Miss Dagi. Very erotic and visual. And only three sentences, I might add. See, I told you, it can be done.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #601 on: July 01, 2007, 01:02:08 pm »
Very nice, Miss Dagi. Very erotic and visual. And only three sentences, I might add. See, I told you, it can be done.

Thank you so much, MOT3SF! I´ve done a few 3S meanwhile, I think! Have to count them...

Dagi

« Reply #602 on: July 01, 2007, 03:01:45 pm »
MMM MM  This one truly is sweet and sexy, Dagi.

Gary

thank you, my sweet and sexy boy.

Damn seeds.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

A Summer Morning 1957
« Reply #603 on: July 01, 2007, 03:09:31 pm »
I dedicate this one to Merrily.

A Summer Morning 1957 by Dagi

Jack woke up in the hay with his still sound asleep cousin Eric in his arms. He didn´t remember how they had gotten into that position, spooned up closely, maybe this - despite his age - always frightful boy had been searching for comfort in the night.
Jack enjoyed the warmth of Eric´s body, felt his hard dick against the boy´s butt. Following a sudden impulse he put his palm on Eric´s otherwise tiny, but now that it was erect, rather impressive penis and, overwhelmed by what he sensed, a low moan escaped from his throat.
Much to his surprise his cousin placed his own hand upon Jack´s, pressing it even more onto his little hard cock. The sound of his own groan finally woke him up completely, and he jumped up and out and would avoid  looking Jack in the eye for the rest of the summer.

Jack pulled the blanket aside, searched for Ennis big, strong hand and pressed it onto his hot, throbbing member, moaning huskily into the bedroll....

Dagi

Re: A Summer Morning 1957
« Reply #604 on: July 01, 2007, 03:53:40 pm »

Wow Dagi!  A lot of pubescent boys fool around with each other.  (OMG!  The memories your story brought back.   ;D )  But Jack feeling up his own cousin...  I didn't even know the Twists were from West Virginia.   :P

Thanks so much for the deliciously naughty story.

Gary

Thank you, Gary, I´m glad you enjoyed it !!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: A Summer Morning 1957
« Reply #605 on: July 01, 2007, 08:33:08 pm »
I missed this story earlier. Dagi, you dirty girl! Shame on you. Keep 'em coming! :D
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Jack with Ennis Fan Fic on BetterMost
« Reply #606 on: July 01, 2007, 08:37:09 pm »
This next story is for my dear Susiebell and all the other lovers of men's golden globes.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Come and get it!
« Reply #607 on: July 01, 2007, 08:38:12 pm »
Jack sat on an old tree stump, shirtless in the noonday sun, gazing off into the distance past the sheep, rubbing his forehead and thinking about all of the events of the night previous.

Like an Indian brave, Ennis silently snuck up behind Jack, yanked off his black cowboy hat and took off running down the hillside shouting, "Come an' get it!" with Jack, very close behind him.

Jack made a flying leap grabbing the sides of Ennis' trousers, exposing his butt and sending them both to the ground rolling and laughing hysterically then, Jack took a tender bite of Ennis' ass.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #608 on: July 01, 2007, 09:28:42 pm »
Hi, guys.

I really want you to know that I haven’t been deliberately away from you by choice, but rather by necessity, unfortunately.  I really miss you all.

My father has Parkinson’s Disease.  He’s had it for 15 years now, but over the past few months, his daily medications have begun to lose their effectiveness.  This happens with Parkinson’s.  Over time, the tablets don’t work as well and the situation deteriorates.  That’s where we are now, and it’s a mighty struggle for him.  My mother isn’t getting any younger and she’s struggling, too.  She’s been trying to care for my father at home, which is proving more difficult with each passing week.

I’ve been trying to work, study, run back and forth between two households, visit my grandmother and care for the folks as best I can.  It ain’t easy!  And just when it looked as though things may settle down a little, and I might find the time to come back here, like last week, it somehow all goes to pieces overnight and I need to be there again.  *sigh*

So that’s why I haven’t been here recently.  Dad is going back to hospital today for reassessment, so that will give us a chance to get back on our feet again. 

Sorry to be such a ‘downer’, everyone, and sorry to anybody I haven’t replied to yet.  It’s been a difficult few months.  Anyway, this thread is giving me a great laugh & a great read.  I’ll be back for more this afternoon, after the hospital.  Thanks, lovely friends, and thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

Hi, Spiceylife!  Thanks for the post, and for telling us what's been going on with you.  I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you're having.  All my best to you and your family.  We really miss you here, and will be happy when you can return to us.  It is good to know that you've never really left.  Be well, my sweet!  I'm sending a lot of positive energy your way!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Secretary
« Reply #609 on: July 01, 2007, 09:29:37 pm »
Hi there littlewing.  I'm happy to let your heart take you where ever it wants to take you.  But with that said, I would be interesting in hearing more about the secretery, and Aguirre too for that matter.

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  I'll work on it.