Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123567 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #640 on: July 02, 2007, 06:20:27 pm »

Hi Shasta,

I can understand your reaction.  I can remember being totally shocked when I learned that people did thatBoulevard by Jim Grimsley is about a gay young man who leaves his small southern town and goes to New Orleans in the hopes of finding more guys like himself.  He gets a job in an adult book store, and he befriends an older, chatty, queeny gay man.  The older man tells him about rimming, and the boy is just amazed.  And he even accuses his older friend of lying.  "You're making that up.  Nobody would do that."  The older man is surprised that his veracity has been challenged and in a stunned and hurt tone he says, "Honey, I'm not making anything up."   ;D  That really cracked me up, if you'll pardon the pun.

Gary

LOL.  "cracked me up". You and Susie are punsters!

That sounds like a good book, Gary.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #641 on: July 02, 2007, 06:27:00 pm »

Hi Shasta,

I can understand your reaction.  I can remember being totally shocked when I learned that people did thatBoulevard by Jim Grimsley is about a gay young man who leaves his small southern town and goes to New Orleans in the hopes of finding more guys like himself.  He gets a job in an adult book store, and he befriends an older, chatty, queeny gay man.  The older man tells him about rimming, and the boy is just amazed.  And he even accuses his older friend of lying.  "You're making that up.  Nobody would do that."  The older man is surprised that his veracity has been challenged and in a stunned and hurt tone he says, "Honey, I'm not making anything up."   ;D  That really cracked me up, if you'll pardon the pun.

Gary

Rimming. My vocabulary keeps expanding. I think I still lack the necessary words for talking about things like...politics or so, but I sure could talk eloquently about to boys making out. Now that´s what I call a baaaad, baaad influence.

Dagi ::)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #642 on: July 02, 2007, 06:29:59 pm »
Rimming. My vocabulary keeps expanding. I think I still lack the necessary words for talking about things like...politics or so, but I sure could talk eloquently about to boys making out. Now that´s what I call a baaaad, baaad influence.

Dagi ::)

It's school every day here, Dagi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

Re: Beans
« Reply #643 on: July 02, 2007, 06:37:48 pm »
Yup, now that you mention it, I can too Dagi.  Isn't it kinda late for you?

Merrily

Yup. Just came back from a party and felt like joining another party. But you are right, it´s time to refuel myself!

Good night everyone! And Shasta and Merrily: When will you write us some bum-stories? If you don´t, Ill have to repost my first bum-story that got notoriously deleted on IMDb. It would fit in here, I think.

Dagi
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 03:23:03 am by Dagi »

Dagi

« Reply #644 on: July 02, 2007, 06:40:52 pm »
FUCK that damn time difference. FUCK it again. That was for you, Gary. My husband is waiting ;D.

Good night!

Dagi

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #645 on: July 02, 2007, 06:46:48 pm »
Yup Shasta, I've heard of rimming but never knew exactly what it was.  Love your emoticons - very cute.  Did you finally find a program you can download?

Merr

Thanks, Merr. I didn't download a whole thing---I just put some on "Photobucket".

LOL. It's not the butt that got me woozy---it's the beans. I think I have a vegetable aversion. Anyone ever see "A Christmas Story"? I have to look away when the little boy eats mashed potatoes like a baby piggy---that makes me woozy too. Just thinking about it---I'm light-headed.  :-X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #646 on: July 02, 2007, 07:50:18 pm »
Hey folks,
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Independence Day. I'm "goin' 'round the coffee pot to find the handle" so to speak. I'm going on vacation to sunny (and hopefully, not rainy) Florida for a week. I'll miss you guys!

Ah, Toycoon, we'll miss you!  I know I will!  Have a good time, and a happy, safe 4th of July!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Come and get it!
« Reply #647 on: July 02, 2007, 07:51:54 pm »
Toycoon, this is such a playful, erotic little scene.  Wonder what happens next.  Oh wait, I think I know.  Littlewing will have the boys doing some 69 rump munching.  We went from light, romantic comedy to something you'd pick up at that shop with the booths in back that smell like Clorox.   ;D

I'm lovin' it, Toycoon and Marie.

Gary

AWWW  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #648 on: July 02, 2007, 09:05:41 pm »
Definitely all his fault!   

I KNOW!! It's going to kill me!

.... even if I am lying on Morgan Porth beach in Cornwall eating proper Cornish ice cream and reading my book... 

.... and running for cover as the heavens open!!! ...  .... Just your average British Summer Holiday!

Susie

Enjoy your holiday, Sweets!  You know we'll be here when you get back.  Is this to be a romantic getaway with just the hubby, or will you bring the kids along?  Either way, I'm sure you'll love every moment!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Beans
« Reply #649 on: July 02, 2007, 09:08:36 pm »
Beans by Susie

“I’m sicka beans!” Jack moaned, pulling faces and stirring his fork idly around the can.

“They’re just fine … now quit yer hammerin’, dumbass!”

Jack smiled to himself, lifted out a fully loaded fork, pulled it back a little with his finger, took aim, and let go.  Splat! …. the beans landed on Ennis’ cheek and slowly dribbled down his neck.

Jack giggled, kneeling in front of a dumbfounded Ennis, and licked them clean off his face, “Hmmm … tastes better that way!”  He unbuttoned his lover’s shirt, smeared more beans over his chest, the tomato sauce forming a pool in his naval, and proceeded to lick and bite at them hungrily.

Ennis jumped up, laughing, wrestling Jack to the ground, pulling at his belt and emptying the entire contents of the can down the back of his jeans.

“Ah Sheeit, Ennis!”  Jack cried, unbuckling his jeans and sliding them off, his firm white bottom, coated with beans, the sauce oozing between his buttocks and down the inside of his thighs.

Ennis pulled him down onto all fours and playfully licked his cheek, “Hmmmm … you’re right, tastes much better this way!”

Jack sighed and glanced behind him, watching Ennis greedily tuck in, and with a sly smile, announced “Dinner’s served!”

Susie

Sweet, playful story, Susie!  I love "Dinner's Served!"  Very, very nice!