Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2122929 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #650 on: July 02, 2007, 09:10:18 pm »
There are a lot of things I'd like to lick off Jack or Ennis (mostly dessert-type edibles), but it makes me a little woozy to think about eating crack beans--no matter who it's offa. I'd probably have to "just say no".

:laugh:  :laugh:     :laugh:  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #651 on: July 02, 2007, 09:15:07 pm »

Hey, if you guys got a kick out of the word rimming it might interest you to know what feltching means.   ;D  That's when I guy goes down there after he's deposited his wad. 

Gary

P.S.  Susie now has an idea for her next story.

Now Gary, I didn't know about this one!  Thanks for telling us!  We really can learn something new everyday. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Beans
« Reply #652 on: July 02, 2007, 09:16:03 pm »
Yup. Just came back from a party and felt like joining another party. But you are right, it´s time to refuel myself!

Good night everyone! And Shasta and Merrily: When will you write us some a bum-stories? If you don´t, Ill have to repost my first bum-story that got notoriously deleted on IMDb. It would fit in here, I think.

Dagi

Please post it here, Dagi!  I love that story!  So earthy and raw!!  ::)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #653 on: July 02, 2007, 09:55:09 pm »
I'm not going until 28th July!  Everyone's coming, me, Graham, the kids, the dog and the in-laws ... it's going to be very cosy in our 8 birth caravan!!    

Romantic getaway??  I can't remember what one of those is!  I know my kiddies aren't babies anymore but I still can't bear to go away without them ... pathetic I know!

Susie  

Kids make vacations more fun!! In-laws? Meh. (Just kidding---I loved my in-laws; still do.)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Pray for Him!
« Reply #654 on: July 02, 2007, 10:14:18 pm »
Jim Bennett carried a barely conscious Jack Twist up to his front door.  “Poor soul!”  Jim thought as he propped an arm around Jack’s shoulder.  He was asked by the Pastor of Ephesians A.M.E. Church to see that Mr. Twist got home in one piece.  Jim knew Jack well, worked with him at Newsome’s for years.

Jack was pulled into Ephesians after a sister saw him on the sidewalk outside of the church, dancing and clapping, swaying in time to the music of the praise service: music so resonant that it could be heard from blocks away.  Jack was unbelievably drunk and incoherent, muttering something about Mexico and Ennis..or was it Dennis?  Rev. Macklin and the entire congregation prayed for Jack, and made him as comfortable as possible.  Jim Bennett was the only person in church who knew Jack’s identity. He also knew what haunted him, made Jack drink like a fish.  That Randall Malone couldn’t keep a secret.

Jim knocked forcefully on Jack’s front door.  Lureen came rushing out, as she hadn’t set eyes on Jack for days, and was worried.

“Where did you find him, Jim?”  Lureen asked, a note of irritation mixed with relief in her voice.  She shook her husband until he stood up straighter, but his fierce blue eyes were unfocused.

“He was in church, ma’am,”  Jim answered as he pulled Jack into the house.  Lureen didn’t seem surprised.  Nothing Jack did surprised her.

“Here, Jim, set him down on the couch over there.”  Lureen guided.  She stood away from them both.  She didn’t even want to be near her husband, as he smelled like a brewery and something else she couldn’t put her finger on.  Jim deposited Jack on the couch and pulled a throw over him.  He looked down at the sad, sad man and shook his head.

“Well, I’ll be going now, ma’am!”  Jim said as he tipped his hat.

“Thanks for bringin’ him home Jim,”  Lureen began. 

"And because you were so kind to my husband, take tomorrow off.”  Jim smiled and exited the Twist home.

“Thank you Jim..” Jack managed from the couch.  He looked up at Lureen with a fearful expression.  Lureen saw in her husband’s eyes a sadness so sublime that her heart almost broke.

“Well, at least he’s home!”  Lureen thought as she walked, alone, to her bedroom.   

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 10:21:58 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #655 on: July 02, 2007, 10:15:31 pm »
I'm not going until 28th July!  Everyone's coming, me, Graham, the kids, the dog and the in-laws ... it's going to be very cosy in our 8 birth caravan!!    

Romantic getaway??  I can't remember what one of those is!  I know my kiddies aren't babies anymore but I still can't bear to go away without them ... pathetic I know!

Susie  

Sounds good!  Have a good time.  The 28th will be here before you know it!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #656 on: July 03, 2007, 12:15:42 am »
Susie, it will be all too soon when they will finally refuse to come along.  Just enjoy them while you have them. 

Merrily

I know that's right, Merr!  No truer words were ever spoken!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Pray for Him!
« Reply #657 on: July 03, 2007, 12:16:52 am »
Oh littlewing, you really did it this time - that was so lovely and sad at the same time.  Poor Jack.  He's a mess.  Beautiful story and I can see it so well.

Merrily

Thanks, Merr!  I was ordered to church yesterday by my own Pastor, and this strange little tale is the result of that..I guess!!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Pray for Him!
« Reply #658 on: July 03, 2007, 12:18:12 am »
littlewing, this is very well written.  So vivid and detailed.  And what you're saying here is so sad.  Poor Jack.  He tried so hard but everything he wanted always seemed just beyond his grasp.

Gary

Thanks so much, Gary!  I identify much more with Ennis, but my heart breaks for Jack!  What a sweetheart!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Many States Away
« Reply #659 on: July 03, 2007, 12:56:40 am »
August nights are hot and humid in Childress.  Jack Twist liked to sit alone in his den, his air conditioned den, drinking a bit of whiskey, thinking about nothing in particular.  His days were hard and bleak without one Ennis Del Mar to hold him.

Ennis didn’t mind Riverton’s hot August nights.  After a long day at the ranch he sat on the stoop of his trailer, shirtless, sipping a bit of whiskey from a paper cup.  His days were empty and depressing without Jack Twist’s arms around his torso.

It happened a lot!  Like a cry in the night, Jack “heard” the longing of his lover, felt his loneliness.  Like a transmittal of thought, Ennis felt Jack’s sadness and confusion.  But it was okay.  It seemed so natural to communicate this way: a cosmic relay, many states away.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 01:12:45 am by littlewing1957 »