Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119169 times)

Dagi

Re: Peelin Spuds
« Reply #670 on: July 03, 2007, 02:20:15 pm »
This one always made me smile

Peeling Spuds by Susie

How in the hell am I s’posed to finish up here now?  Ennis was crouched less than ten feet away from him, butt naked and dripping with hot water.  Jack’s hands were unsteady, gaze fixed on the knife, catching a glimpse of Ennis through the corner of his eye. Damn he’s so fu ckin’ beautiful, never seen nothin’ like him before!.

Twenty years may have passed, but not much had changed; hair perhaps a little thinner, waistlines a little thicker.  However the fire was still ablaze and Ennis, still naked as the day he was born; the charge between them always high, but tempered with the familiarity of years living together.   

Jack chuckled to himself, tossed the potato up in the air, marched on over to Ennis and crouched down behind him.  He wrapped his arms around Ennis’s wet belly, Ennis turning his head and smiling, relaxing back into Jack’s warm chest.  Jack’s hands headed south, tickling the skin in their path, he playfully licked Ennis’s earlobe and with a voice soft as silk, whispered “Need some help there, friend?”

Susie

Have you posted this before?  On IMDb? Oh, I probably missed a lot of stories, so many got deleted before I had a chance to read them >:(.

the charge between them always high, but tempered with the familiarity of years living together.

Aaahhh, Susie, so sweet. If only....

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #671 on: July 03, 2007, 02:26:32 pm »
This story is sexy has hell, Dagi.  Smokin' hot!  And that title...End or Beginning.  I'm thinking it's an end and a beginning.   :P

Gary

Thank you honey, I was really afraid you would find it rather boring after all those hot things our boys have discovered lately... ::)

P.S.  You girls just amaze me.  You do know that even a lot of gay guys find going there too much.  But you all just embrace it without batting an eye.   

I think that is only a question of one´s relationship to one´s own body, not a question of gay or not gay.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Peelin Spuds
« Reply #672 on: July 03, 2007, 02:30:19 pm »
Thank you Dagi honey!  Yes it was one of my earlier ones!  I love going through them ... some of them make me cringe a little and there was this one I showed to Gary where  they did it on horseback ... it was hilarious .. and I think, physically impossible .. but it was so much fun to write!!  At the time I thought I was being so naughty ... and yet it's tame  in comparison to what we write these days!

Susie   

I´d love to read it! Please post it!

Dagi

« Reply #673 on: July 03, 2007, 02:47:43 pm »
What would you all think about a chat-date every once in a while? What would be a good time? For me 8-10 pm would be great, I´m 6 hours plus to Bettermost time, 9 hours plus to Californian time. What time is it where you live, Gary?

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Come Take a Ride
« Reply #674 on: July 03, 2007, 02:54:49 pm »
Now this is for you Dagi ... it was only the third or fourth one I'd ever written, so be kind!  I'm giggling just reading it through now!!

Come Take a Ride by Susie

"Come take a ride with me Ennis."

"Nah, my horse ain't saddled up."

"Don't matter, plenty a room up here for two."

Ennis climbed into the saddle behind Jack, butted right up against him. Little click of the tongue, a light tap of the heels and the horse trotted off down into the valley.

Rubbing up against Jack sure felt good, the smell and taste of that soft skin right behind his ear, so inviting. Ennis could feel the aching in the pit of his stomach, the pressure building in his groin, could feel Jack stiffening at his touch.

He quickly unfastened his pants, freeing himself, reached round in front of Jack, unbuckling him and pulling his jeans down far as he could, just enough room to guide himself in a little way. Jack let out a low moan, pressing his thighs against the horse, causing it to suddenly break into a canter, pushing Ennis in all the way.

"Holy shit!" Ennis choked, kicking his heels into the side of the horse, sending it into a flat-out gallop, every stride pounding him in deeper, harder. Both men cried out, coming hot and fast, wild and euphoric, mountains and forests speeding past in a blur.

Hehehe
Susie 

hehehe, now I know that you have been a naughty girl before you got spoiled by Toycoon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you for a hot ....laugh!!

Dagi

What a pitty that my hubby is afraid of horses.  ::)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Many States Away
« Reply #675 on: July 04, 2007, 12:38:12 am »
Thanks for comforting me a little after that sad story. Two hearts like theirs surely are able to get together like this. There, you did it. I´m crying. Darn.

Awww, thanks, Dagi!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Pray for Him!
« Reply #676 on: July 04, 2007, 12:39:21 am »
Littlewing, that was terribly sad. To think of their loneliness always breaks my heart. You write so, so beautifully.  :'( :'( :'(

Dagi

Dagi, you're very sweet.  I'm addicted to this!  I can't get enough!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #677 on: July 04, 2007, 12:40:17 am »
NO! .... NEVER! .... we'll be going away together forever!  And when they have their own families ... we'll be tagging along as the annoying Grandparents!

Susie    

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Pray for Him!
« Reply #678 on: July 04, 2007, 12:50:35 am »
You know, as much as I´m thinking about our boys all day long I better avoid getting really drunk, for something similar definitely could happen to me!!

I do know what you mean!!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #679 on: July 04, 2007, 12:54:11 am »
Sorry Gary, I just told Dagi that you were in Central time zone.  What was I thinking?  I know the feeling of having a slow computer.  I also know the feeling of not having a computer at all.  At least you do have one. 

Happy 4th sweetie.

Wow, Merr, this is beautiful!  Have a very happy, safe 4th!  I can't believe I have to work the days after!!!