Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121507 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #710 on: July 05, 2007, 12:56:31 pm »
Absofukinlutely girl!  You are da bomb!

Your Sis,

Merrily

Ditto, friend girl!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #711 on: July 05, 2007, 01:07:20 pm »
Hello to all the gorgeous looking people on this thread!! *wolf whistle*

Thank you so much for your loving support and kind-hearted words.  It helps a lot, and means the world to me.  And so do all of you.  You're such a wonderful bunch.  I do love you guys.

Thanks, Spicey. I hope things are looking up. When you need a smile, just come on in---these wild broncs in here are always coming up with something to make ya laugh!! And you can always get a lift out of the funny illustrations, too!! Take care and we hope to see you lots!!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #712 on: July 05, 2007, 04:15:08 pm »
Just came here after my Yoga lesson, with a pancake with selfmade marmalade and a delicious yogurt, sat down to chat a little....and nobody´s here .

Spiceylife, we can´t wait for your story! I still remember the line "I´m so hot, I even turn myself on...".

And, you belong to the family whether your avatar shows an alien, or Heath, or your lovely face.....but of course we would love to see your face!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #713 on: July 05, 2007, 06:27:09 pm »
Hi there Dagi dear,

When I read your first sentence, Just came here after my yoga lesson, I thought this was going to be the story were Jack and Ennis do that...um...thing we were talking about.  I can't imagine either Jake or Ennis taking a yoga lesson, but I'm sure if one or both of them did they could pull off that little stunt.   :-X

You make your own marmalade?  Wow!  I'm impressed.  What kind?  You must be a country girl at heart.   :)

Gary

Gary, shut the fuck up! ;D ;D ;D ;D sh! sh sh sh!

Yep, my own marmalade. Raspberries, cherries, and rhubarb mixed. I am a country girl at heart, yes. are you gonna have a garden in California?

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #714 on: July 05, 2007, 08:52:25 pm »
Me too! I always come here thinking "this time I have to check out some webpages to get me some emoticons", and then there are always so many other things to do and time just slips away. I´ll do it today.

I know what you mean, Dagi!  Never enough time, never enough!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Happy 4th of July, Ennis Del Mar!
« Reply #715 on: July 05, 2007, 08:54:22 pm »
There's a great picture of Toycoon on the BBQ thread. He's a tall, lean, good-lookin' son of a gun, too!!

MERR--I think you've been lying about your age, girl. You look much younger!!! Cute, cute, cute!!

PLUS---I wanna be part of the family!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I feel absolutely orphaned!!!!!

Girl, you couldn'r be more of the family if you tried!!!  Love your new pic, by the way!  Your hair, everything about you is gorgeous!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #716 on: July 05, 2007, 08:57:27 pm »
Hello to all the gorgeous looking people on this thread!! *wolf whistle*

Thank you so much for your loving support and kind-hearted words.  It helps a lot, and means the world to me.  And so do all of you.  You're such a wonderful bunch.  I do love you guys.

Hi, Spicey, Baby!  Thanks for coming by to see us!  We really miss you, Love!  But just take care of you and yours.  We'll be here when you return!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

To Remember Happier Days
« Reply #717 on: July 05, 2007, 09:07:58 pm »
Jack Twist watched Ennis walk away with a sadness he couldn't find the center of.  He sighed as he returned to the tent to continue packing his gear, get ready to return to the real world.  Ennis was already at camp, and must have discarded his bloody shirt to wash later, and changed into the only other shirt he owned.  Jack sat still, as every movement split his head, hurt his heart.

He had an idea: just a spur of the moment thought.  Looking both ways, Jack swiped Ennis’ bloody shirt, and stored it with his own meager belongings.  He didn’t know exactly what he would do with Ennis’ shirt, but he knew why he took it.

“I’m not mad at you, Ennis.”  Jack thought as he continued to pack his things.  He imagined himself in his bedroom up at Lightning Flats; Ennis’ shirt draped over a chair.  Jack saw himself caressing the shirt, outlining the collar soil with a finger.  He’ll drape the sleeves around his neck, imagine being held by his love – remember happier days.  But he will never wash Ennis’ shirt.  The blood is a reminder of the hurt he experienced as they parted ways that magical summer.  Jack learned a bitter lesson that summer: with every laugh, there is a tear.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 09:13:34 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #718 on: July 05, 2007, 10:13:52 pm »
Now that wasn't so hard, was it, Merr?  This is beautiful, my dear!  I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word.  I love how you fleshed out this amazing scene.  The ending I found the most entralling:

Meantime, OMT had been waiting to get his last jab in and said "Tell ya what, we got a family plot and he's goin in it" and all the time Mrs. Twist looking at him with a plea for Ennis not to say anything.  Ennis just said "yes sir" relieved that it was finally over as Jack's ashes no longer were a priority to him.  Ennis had something much more special of Jack's to take with him -- the memory of their first summer together when they had fallen in love.  He would always regret not being able to love Jack openly and take him up on his suggestion of a "Sweet Life," but he now realized how much Jack really loved him and he could carry that knowledge with him forever, not as a secret sorrow, but as a reminder that their love was beautiful and that he, Ennis, was loveable.  He must now have the courage to open himself up to new possibilities.

I want more of your writing!  I know the process can take a lot out of you, but if you find it within you, please continue to write.  You'll find that writing about our boys is very rewarding, and can be downright fun.  Lovely work, Merr!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #719 on: July 05, 2007, 10:59:45 pm »

I am so gratified, that I have the chance to see your first story.  You may
well fulfill my prediction.  You may become the best of all.  That was wonderful
                                                                                janice

Beautiful mind