Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121714 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: To Remember Happier Days
« Reply #730 on: July 06, 2007, 04:00:24 pm »
Wow littlewing, our thoughts were in the same arena today.  Imagine that. 

Merrily

I know!  I think its awesome!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #731 on: July 06, 2007, 04:02:03 pm »
Ah littlewing, thank you for recreating this touching moment so beautifully .. I simply love reading your stories ... your writing can be so soft and gentle, just lovely.

Susie 

Thanks Susie, Baby!   :)  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #732 on: July 06, 2007, 04:02:54 pm »
Littlewing, I love the way you make me feel sad....the image of Jack embraced by the shirts instead of his lover makes me tear up. I just love Jack so much i want to hold him and comfort him  :'(. Thank you, honey!

Dagi

Thanks for your kind words, Dagi.  I've been holding this story for months now.  I almost forgot about it!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #733 on: July 06, 2007, 04:05:20 pm »
Ah thank you Gary honey .... perhaps I should write a part 3 to give Jack a turn!

Susie

I would love to read a part 3, 4, 5!!!  :)  The first 2 are just perfect! 

Dagi

« Reply #734 on: July 06, 2007, 05:07:22 pm »
As I was driving home from my interview this afternoon, I was getting ideas for another story.  Hmmm...is that how it happens?  I never did before.  Maybe it becomes addictive.

Yeah, that is how it happens. And it definitely becomes addictive. And you´ll love it. And we too!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #735 on: July 06, 2007, 05:45:59 pm »
Thank you Dagi Sweetheart!  The image of Ennis laughing makes me smile too.  Oh, a sad one's coming up. ... better get my hankies ready ... can't wait!

Susie

You´ll have to wait till sunday!  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Draw
« Reply #736 on: July 06, 2007, 09:19:31 pm »
Now are you sure you want to know this?  Once you hear this you can never claim to be innocent again.  But here it goes...

You mentioned that Jack and Ennis were in leather, and that they were all oiled up.  Well, men who are into leather often use Crisco to perform a rather delicate act on one another.  Crisco, here in the U.S., is a common brand of shortening such as butter or lard but made from vegetable oil, and it stays semi solid at room temperature.  It's primarily used for baking of course, but these leather men like to grease up their hands and arms with it and...  I hope I don't have to say any more because just thinking about it hurts.   >:(

The things people get up to, huh?

Gary

Gary, I knew none of this!  Well, of course I know what Crisco is.  I buy it by the tub for baking pies.  I swear I'm learnin' something new everyday!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Draw
« Reply #737 on: July 06, 2007, 09:21:12 pm »
I always thought of this as a sort of part 3 to The Intruder

Draw by Susie

“I’m not so sure ‘bout this Jack …. I look like an idiot!”  Ennis complained, applying baby oil over his muscular shoulders and naked torso.  He heard Jack calling from the living room, “Look, we played yer game last night, now it’s my turn!  So quit yer hammerin’ and get in here!”

Ennis, feeling like a fool, swung open the living room door and swaggered into the room, dressed in boots, tighter than tight leather pants, a Resistol, and nothing else.  The sight of Jack in the same attire took his breath away, turning him three shades of red.  He thought that Jack was gonna look stupid… boy was he ever wrong!  Jack looked mighty fine all oiled up, with a very impressive package clearly visible through his leather pants.   

Jack blushed too, seemingly just as taken with the sight of Ennis.  “We stand back to back, like this…. take three steps, then turn and draw!  Got that?”  “Yep!” Ennis would have agreed to anything at that moment, impatient to get into those tight pants.  They stepped away from each other, both trying not to giggle, both secretly unfastening their flys.  On the count of three, they turned, revealing two fully cocked and loaded weapons.  They laughed heartily, grabbed each other and wrestled to the ground, both slippin’ and slidin’ against the other’s skin.  The game was soon forgotten as they got down to some serious, lubricious, lovemaking. 

Susie

Beautiful story, SusieBaby!  So very original..inspired!  I love it! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

I Remember Jack
« Reply #738 on: July 07, 2007, 01:59:09 am »
Ennis was not an educated man, but he had a very good memory.  He remembered every word spoken to him, every good deed ever done on his behalf.  Ennis hated this, but he was also able to recall the bad things:  the cruelty he was forced to witness, the angry words, and the lives taken from his world much too soon. 

And of course Ennis remembered Jack and the brief time they shared up on Brokeback Mountain.  He liked to concentrate on the good things about that time!  He saw Jack everywhere he looked; heard Jack’s voice at all times of the day and night.  And it was fine!  Actually, it was better than fine!  Jack Twist never spoke a harsh word to him…ever!  At least, not that he could remember!

Walking home in the cool of the evening, Ennis was enveloped by a gentle wind.  The breeze caressed his body for a short time, and in that time, he almost convulsed.  The caress of the wind brought back the memory of a gentle voice, and tenderness unlike anything he’d ever experienced in his difficult life.  The words, “Its alright, it’s alright" carried with the gentle force of the wind....

« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 02:06:46 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: I Remember Jack
« Reply #739 on: July 07, 2007, 07:14:48 pm »
Littlewing, that is such a sweet story.  Poor Ennis is haunted by Jack, isn't he.  He's always there right with Ennis.

Merrily

Thanks, Merr!  The gentle breezes that are blowing here inspired this tale!