Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119163 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: I Remember Jack
« Reply #740 on: July 07, 2007, 07:15:28 pm »
Oh littlewing .... poor suffering Ennis, forever haunted by his love. Beautiful, beautiful, sad moment my dear.      

SusieBaby      

Yes!  Thanks so much, Baby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #741 on: July 07, 2007, 07:17:03 pm »
Thanks, Dagi!  Lol.  That line cracks me up.  I can't believe I put it in a story!  I think my 'imaginary' Jack was gettin' too sexy for my own good.

You're very Dagi, I hope you know!  You have such a lovely smile.  It's amazing how beautiful everybody is here.  I'm checking my computer now for a photo to put up.  Well, for a little while anyway.  Hmm.  I'm the last one to show my face!

Anyway, I'm very happy to be part of our little 'Jack with Ennis' family. 

I this little family.

Oh, and I'm very impressed that you make your own marmalade, too. Good job!   I mow lawns, grill steaks, move heavy furniture and work a power drill better than anything I can do in the kitchen!

Hi, Spicey!  It is so good to see you here!  I can't wait to see a picture of you!  It will be so nice to see your face!   :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #742 on: July 07, 2007, 07:20:17 pm »
Hello, littlewing!  I've missed you a lot.  Thank you for all your kind words, and your neverending support, my dear friend.    I read here that you're a Taurus.  Me, too!  Now I know why I understand you so well!  Both sole parents, our daughters are the same age, both liked 'Green Eyes' (lol) and naughty fanfics and we're both Taureans...(is that even a word?)  When is your birthday, littlewing?  If you say April 29, I'm freaking out!

I always had a feeling that you would look like Halle Berry, and I was right.  You do!  You're a beautiful lady, littlewing, inside and out.

Ah, Spicey, you're so sweet.  We do understand one another, don't we?  I had no idea that you are a Taurus, though.  We have so much in common, which is one reason I miss you so much when you're not here!  By the way, my birthday is April 21st!!!  Thanks so much for your kind, sweet words.  I hope things are better?  I'm sending a lot of positive energy your way, my Sweet!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #743 on: July 07, 2007, 07:22:21 pm »
Beautiful, Marie.  I guess being haunted by Jack's memory is both comforting and sad.  Ennis still feels Jack's presence, but at the same time he is forever mindful of his regrets.

Gary

Yes, Gary, so true.  I was moving in a different direction with this tale, but I ended up going in a different direction.  I'll have something new to post by tonight, if I get home in time.  It's good to see you, Sugar!  :)  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #744 on: July 07, 2007, 07:24:41 pm »

OMG!  Spicey, I don't think I've laughed so hard in months.  Your post here gave me such a great time.  Thanks so much.

And for the record, snowballing is when one guy has a mouth full of...um...shall we say squirt? either by way of direct deposit or feltching, and he proceeds to "share" his prize with his partner (or partners) with a kiss.  Sort of like throwing a snowball back and forth, huh?

I know some might think it's gross.  But as Dagi and I were saying about a week ago, sex is dirty, and nasty, and earthy, if done right.   ;D  Wouldn't you agree?

Gary 

Oh, is that what it is called?  Snowballing?  I wrote a nasty little fic awhile back about this very thing.  I just didn't know what it is called.  Thanks, Gary!  I'm learning so much!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #745 on: July 07, 2007, 11:46:03 pm »
Gary you are so cute.  Little boy - nooooo...I do take you seriously.  And you know what I've said before - I love your potty mouth LOL. 

My computer is overheating and could fry my Mother Board.  The manufacturer is sending packing equipment to return it to them.  They are sending 2 day Fed Ex and it will be a 2 day return as well.  Hopefully it will be an easy fix (perhaps a weak fan system) and then 2 day Fed Ex back to me.  I say maybe 10 days or so with the turn around time and counting weekends.  I'll be here off and on all weekend, but have to shut down every so often to let it cool down. 

I love you all and know I'll be "champing at the bit" to get here and catch up when I get back. 

Love,

Merrily

Aw, merrily, I hate to hear this!  Please try to check in as much as possible!  I'll miss you being here!   :'(

Dagi

Re: Lost Boys
« Reply #746 on: July 08, 2007, 01:11:03 pm »
Lost Boys by garycottle

Gary, the way you create scenes that become as clearly visible in my mind as if I were watching a movie is fatastic. I thought I even smellt that steamy air and saw Alma´s miserable face ...So sad, that so many persons are suffering. But most of all I felt for Ennis. Hope it was a nice dream despite his words.

Awesome writing, sweetheart!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Draw
« Reply #747 on: July 08, 2007, 01:13:24 pm »
I always thought of this as a sort of part 3 to The Intruder

Draw by Susie

......The game was soon forgotten as they got down to some serious, lubricious, lovemaking. 

Love it, Susiebell! Wow, these tighttighttight pants, *gasp*. I´d love to see their weapons ;).

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Draw
« Reply #748 on: July 08, 2007, 01:15:26 pm »
I hope I don't have to say any more because just thinking about it hurts.   >:(

The things people get up to, huh?

Gary

AAAUA. Please, no Crisco story ever about our boys!!

Dagi

« Reply #749 on: July 08, 2007, 01:20:56 pm »
Ennis was not an educated man, but he had a very good memory.  He remembered every word spoken to him, every good deed ever done on his behalf.  Ennis hated this, but he was also able to recall the bad things:  the cruelty he was forced to witness, the angry words, and the lives taken from his world much too soon. 

And of course Ennis remembered Jack and the brief time they shared up on Brokeback Mountain.  He liked to concentrate on the good things about that time!  He saw Jack everywhere he looked; heard Jack’s voice at all times of the day and night.  And it was fine!  Actually, it was better than fine!  Jack Twist never spoke a harsh word to him…ever!  At least, not that he could remember!

Walking home in the cool of the evening, Ennis was enveloped by a gentle wind.  The breeze caressed his body for a short time, and in that time, he almost convulsed.  The caress of the wind brought back the memory of a gentle voice, and tenderness unlike anything he’d ever experienced in his difficult life.  The words, “Its alright, it’s alright" carried with the gentle force of the wind....

Oh Marie, that was sweet and sad. But mostly sweet. You know, I too remember almost every single word of Jack´s , and the way he looked at Ennis, and even the way he says "Ennis " with that husky, soft voice....how could Ennis not remember?

Dagi