Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123931 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #760 on: July 08, 2007, 11:27:50 pm »
Hi Marie.  I will miss you too.  You are the soft, sweet, sensitive one who writes such beautiful stories.  No Crisco!  I'll be back, don't worry. 

Merrily

Thanks, Merr!  I can't imagine this place without you!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: I Remember Jack
« Reply #761 on: July 08, 2007, 11:29:01 pm »
Oh Marie, that was sweet and sad. But mostly sweet. You know, I too remember almost every single word of Jack´s , and the way he looked at Ennis, and even the way he says "Ennis " with that husky, soft voice....how could Ennis not remember?

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi, Sweets!  Thanks for your kind words.  It is so good to see you!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #762 on: July 08, 2007, 11:31:35 pm »
They're all just on smileycentral Merrily... you have to type in "sex" in the search box and it comes up with all sorts of rude ones .... well I imagine it does anyway!! 

Susie

My, My, My!!!!  ::)  :o

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Sitting Pretty
« Reply #763 on: July 08, 2007, 11:42:24 pm »
Merrily, Honey, this one is for you!  I hope you're around to see it.

Midnight, and Ennis and Jack were just turning in after a day of hiking, talking, playing cards and eating.  Both were very tired and very content to be together.  They laughed as the last embers of the fire crackled and performed an eerie dance among the shadows of the night.

Ennis was the first to enter the tent.  He undressed in haste as Jack poured a bucket of water on the fire.  The night promised to be cold, but the tent was warm and Ennis was suddenly on fire.  He brought a few small fold-away chairs this time to ease the burden of sitting on the stiff, unforgiving ground.  Completely undressed, Ennis sat down on a small chair, his manhood standing straight up, at attention!

Jack pushed his way into the tent, almost falling backwards as he noticed a nude Ennis sitting erect and tall in the chair.  Something else was standing straight up: ramrod hard and twitching!  Jack chucked softly as he noticed Ennis’ cock head resembled a big, savory mushroom. 

“That looks like a nice place to sit!”  Jack laughed as he pointed to Ennis’ member.

“What…the chair?”  Ennis joked as he ran his cold hand along the sides of the chair.  “You want to sit down, Rodeo?”

Jack wasted no time!  He disrobed faster than he ever had!  Ennis reached out for his lover and Jack moved closer.  He turned his back to Ennis and eased down…..

« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 12:58:38 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Meadowlark
« Reply #764 on: July 09, 2007, 12:57:39 am »
Meadowlark by garycottle

It was near suppertime and Ennis hadn’t returned to camp, so Jack decided to go looking for him.  He found him in the meadow just upstream.  Jack scanned the open expanse and saw Ennis’s bare feet perched on a log.  When Jack drew closer he discovered the man was prostate and his hat laid over his face.

Jack bent down and plucked a weed and then proceeded to lightly graze Ennis’s dirty soles, causing the toes to twitch a couple of times.  But then Ennis suddenly sprang to life and wrestled Jack to the ground.  He had been playing possum.

“Boy, I’ll show you who’s goin’ to get tickled around here,” Ennis said. 

He playfully bit his friend on the nose and then rolled over and laid beside him.  The unexpected rush of activity was followed by an easy lull.  They were silent a moment, and then Ennis said, “It’d be real nice if we lived out here all the time, Jack.”

“Maybe we could buy us a piece of land out this way,” Jack said.

“I don’t mean it like that.  I don’t want no deed.  I’m talkin’ about just takin’ off and leavin’ the world behind.”

Jack raised up on his elbow and looked at Ennis.  He said, “You’re talkin’ like somebody who’s been drinkin’ dandelion wine.  How would we get by?”

With a tinge of bitterness Ennis said, “We could live off the land.  That’s how they did it a hundred fuckin’ years ago.”  He then turned over onto his belly, collected his hat, looked down at the rim, and said in a defeated tone, “Never mind.  It was a dumbass thing to say.  No matter how you work it there’s no way out.”

“Ennis...”  Jack wanted to say he was sorry, but he held his tongue.  And he almost mentioned something about the two of them going to live on has daddy’s place, but he thought better of that, too.  Finally he laid his hand on the small of Ennis’s back and merely said, “Let’s go get us somethin’ to eat.”

Beautiful tale, Gary!  Very moving and a bit sad.  I'm glad to see Ennis wishing out loud that they could be together, no matter how casually!  But then real life rears it's ugly head and shatters our boys' dream of being together!  Very well written, Gary!  You're a master!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sitting Pretty
« Reply #765 on: July 09, 2007, 01:00:23 am »
Wow!  littlewing, that's really sexy.  I can just picture Ennis sitting in that chair with his mushroom head pointing toward the tent's ceiling.  I don't blame Jack for going for it.   :D

Gary

Ah Gary, thanks for that.  You're such a sweet, sexy man!  ;)

Dagi

Re: Sitting Pretty
« Reply #766 on: July 09, 2007, 06:40:24 am »
Merrily, Honey, this one is for you!  I hope you're around to see it.

Midnight, and Ennis and Jack were just turning in after a day of hiking, talking, playing cards and eating.  Both were very tired and very content to be together.  They laughed as the last embers of the fire crackled and performed an eerie dance among the shadows of the night.

Ennis was the first to enter the tent.  He undressed in haste as Jack poured a bucket of water on the fire.  The night promised to be cold, but the tent was warm and Ennis was suddenly on fire.  He brought a few small fold-away chairs this time to ease the burden of sitting on the stiff, unforgiving ground.  Completely undressed, Ennis sat down on a small chair, his manhood standing straight up, at attention!

Jack pushed his way into the tent, almost falling backwards as he noticed a nude Ennis sitting erect and tall in the chair.  Something else was standing straight up: ramrod hard and twitching!  Jack chucked softly as he noticed Ennis’ cock head resembled a big, savory mushroom. 

“That looks like a nice place to sit!”  Jack laughed as he pointed to Ennis’ member.

“What…the chair?”  Ennis joked as he ran his cold hand along the sides of the chair.  “You want to sit down, Rodeo?”

Jack wasted no time!  He disrobed faster than he ever had!  Ennis reached out for his lover and Jack moved closer.  He turned his back to Ennis and eased down…..

Love that big, savory mushroom! Sexy, sexy Littlewing!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #767 on: July 09, 2007, 06:45:47 am »
Hi Dagi and Susie, that sentiment Dagi I can speak for first hand.  You guys have been there for me so many times when I've been feeling sorry for myself but you never judge me, just send me all kinds of love.  Spicey - you will be in good hands honey.  These people here are First Rate generous and caring people.

Merrily

I got so much support on this board and via PM, I really love each and everyone of you. You feel so real. Hm, that´s because you ARE real, I suppose :D.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #768 on: July 09, 2007, 06:48:43 am »
Oh Merrily, don't you be fooled by Susie's angelic pose.  Who do you think told me to type in sex in the smiley search engine?

Gary

Did you try to type in "rimming" / "feltching" / "snowballing" ? Those are really good  ::)!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Meadowlark
« Reply #769 on: July 09, 2007, 06:55:29 am »
Meadowlark by garycottle

It was near suppertime and Ennis hadn’t returned to camp, so Jack decided to go looking for him.  He found him in the meadow just upstream.  Jack scanned the open expanse and saw Ennis’s bare feet perched on a log.  When Jack drew closer he discovered the man was prostrate and his hat laid over his face.

Jack bent down and plucked a weed and then proceeded to lightly graze Ennis’s dirty soles, causing the toes to twitch a couple of times.  But then Ennis suddenly sprang to life and wrestled Jack to the ground.  He had been playing possum.

“Boy, I’ll show you who’s goin’ to get tickled around here,” Ennis said. 

He playfully bit his friend on the nose and then rolled over and laid beside him.  The unexpected rush of activity was followed by an easy lull.  They were silent a moment, and then Ennis said, “It’d be real nice if we lived out here all the time, Jack.”

“Maybe we could buy us a piece of land out this way,” Jack said.

“I don’t mean it like that.  I don’t want no deed.  I’m talkin’ about just takin’ off and leavin’ the world behind.”

Jack raised up on his elbow and looked at Ennis.  He said, “You’re talkin’ like somebody who’s been drinkin’ dandelion wine.  How would we get by?”

With a tinge of bitterness Ennis said, “We could live off the land.  That’s how they did it a hundred fuckin’ years ago.”  He then turned over onto his belly, collected his hat, looked down at the rim, and said in a defeated tone, “Never mind.  It was a dumbass thing to say.  No matter how you work it there’s no way out.”

“Ennis...”  Jack wanted to say he was sorry, but he held his tongue.  And he almost mentioned something about the two of them going to live on has daddy’s place, but he thought better of that, too.  Finally he laid his hand on the small of Ennis’s back and merely said, “Let’s go get us somethin’ to eat.”

I had to wait about five minutes to calm down and stop sobbing before I can comment on it now. They both want the same thing - to be together. Ennis on a lonesome island so that he doesn´t have to deal with his fears. But the fact that Jack is already about to give up hope is what really breaks my heart. A person like Jack, giving up hope, trying to be content with what he can get, but craving a live with his love - oh no, damn it, I won´t start crying again. :'(  Darn...

Gary, I love your writing. Thank you for making me cry.

Dagi :(