Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2159448 times)

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #780 on: July 09, 2007, 11:58:17 pm »

There they stood shaking, faces wet with sweat and tears, aware that something inside of them had broken.
„Did I hurt you?“ Jack whispered when they had calmed down a little.“I´m sorry, didn´t mean to....well, maybe I did...“.
Ennis finally turned around, folded his love in his arms and stroke his face in a tender gesture.
„S´alright, Jack....s´alright“.

Whoa Dagi,

Raw and hot and sad.

Offline Clyde-B

Re: Dagi's unnamed story part 2
« Reply #781 on: July 10, 2007, 12:03:45 am »
Sorry Dagi, your story made me so sad and this just spilled out of me!

Part 2 by Susie

Jack stared into his rear view mirror, the reflection of Ennis’ truck pulling out of the parking lot and heading off down the dirt track was an all too familiar sight.  His heart sank slowly into his stomach at the prospect of yet another fourteen hour drive, each moment taking him a step further away from his love, a step closer to nothing.  How much more of this could he take?  Every departure ripped tiny pieces of his heart clean out of his chest, and now, only shattered fragments remained. 

He switched on the radio, set the truck in reverse and backed out onto the road.  Tears filled his eyes, brimming over and spilling down his cheeks, “Damn you, Ennis Del Mar!”   He replayed their final moments together over and over in his mind, he’d needed to hurt Ennis, to make Ennis feel some of his pain.  But now that his anger had subsided, it left behind a deepening sadness at so many words once again left unspoken.

The radio helped to wile away some of the hours, providing a little distraction, until the words “Crazy” began to echo around him, taking him back to Pete’s Saloon, empty but for the two of them, back to the worn lanolium dance floor and into the arms of his man, “I love you, Ennis Del Mar.”  He pulled the truck over suddenly, stumbled out and fell, wretching, to his knees.

Susie 

Love the way you used this to connect Gary's story and Dagi's

Offline Clyde-B

Re: Meadowlark
« Reply #782 on: July 10, 2007, 12:20:20 am »
I never made it myself, but my father used to work with a woman who made it and gave jars of it away for Christmas.  I wasn't allowed to try any.   >:(

Gary

It's potent stuff!   :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sitting Pretty
« Reply #783 on: July 10, 2007, 01:49:13 am »
Oh my dear Lord, Littlewing!!!  So hot and sexy!!  And what a lovely image of Ennis to start my day! Lovely littlewing!

Susie

ps.  Oh yeah, I forgot we're supposed to be writing stories .... you see .... the boss is away, and we all come out to play!!   

I see the boss is back?  :o

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sitting Pretty
« Reply #784 on: July 10, 2007, 01:49:58 am »
Love that big, savory mushroom! Sexy, sexy Littlewing!

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi, honey!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Admiration
« Reply #785 on: July 10, 2007, 01:54:42 am »
Admiration by garycottle

Jack was all set to lunge but then he caught sight of Ennis, and suddenly he wanted to enjoy the view.  You can see something a thousand times without really looking at it, but every now and then you stop and realize just how handsome a certain tree is, or a mountain, or a person, or a specific part of a person.  Jack had been down on his knees in front of Ennis a hundred times at least.  Maybe more.  But this was one of those occasions when he wanted to pay extra close attention.

Ennis was thick and meaty down there, and he had a couple of ropy, purplish veins that ran along his shaft.  His big, spongy, slightly darker head flared out like a storm trooper’s helmet.  Ennis had a real man’s cock.  And if that wasn’t enough, his firm, pink, fuzzy balls hanging low reminded Jack of fresh, ripe peaches.  Ennis was turgid and oozing, and in this state he listed to the left a little three quarters of the way up, and then he turned in the same direction a bit more sharply.  Jack knew that the irregular shape and the girth was what made Ennis feel so good inside of him.

Jack took Ennis’s balls into his hand and smiled up at his friend.  “You’re so beautiful, Ennis.  The way you’re made...”

“Quit your yammerin’, Jack.  I can’t stand it much longer.”

Jack leaned in and tickled Ennis's piss slit with the tip of his tongue, causing the man to shutter.  He could literally see the hairs on Ennis’s arms stand up, and he took pride in knowing that he was making that happen.

The sound you all hear is big, dirty mama falling flat on the floor!!! ::)  Gary, this is so sexy and so descriptive!  I love the way you talk about Ennis' manhood!  I can picture it in my mind's eye.  Brilliant, Gary!  Such a sweet, sexy, moving, intimate moment!  I loved reading every word!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Admiration
« Reply #786 on: July 10, 2007, 01:56:13 am »
Hmmm  I'm thinking Jack would be more slender, but longer, and his would stick straight up when excited.  He'd have one of those that would flop back and slap his tummy if you bent it down and let go.   :P

Gary

P.S. I thought I saw a fanfic from you, and I was looking forward to reading it.  Where did it go?  Have I lost my mind?

Oh, my!!!  ::)

Dagi

« Reply #787 on: July 10, 2007, 03:10:36 am »
Aww Dagi, sweetheart.  Now you stop being paranoid.  I had read it, but when I was about to comment on it, it was gone again.  Leaving me with that Twilight Zone feeling.  (Gary trembles as he contemplates how he could have read a story that doesn't exist.)

Dagi, you need not worry, at all.  This is remarkable work.  So emotionally raw and true.  And it just so happens to be very close to my view of Jack's and Ennis's sex life.  Except with me it's Ennis that tends to take out his frustrations on Jack.  When you have sex you let go, and if you're feeling tender and loving that's what comes out, but if you're conflicted then that's what's going to come out.  And I think the boys are conflicted most of the time.  You did a wonderful job demonstrating that.

Beatiful, powerful, sad stuff.

Gary 

Thank you Gary, you are a sweetheart.

I know that I will never stop being paranoid. You just don´t know what it means to write a story and share it with native speakers, knowing it is clumsily written and that I should just shut up and stop doing things I am unable do the way I want to. But that story has been in my mind for a long time and wanted to be written, so I did it in order to get ridd of it. Needless to say that I spent another hour in bed wondering whether I should delete it again, before more people can read it. Okay, I know by now that I don´t have to fear the judgement of my family here, but what about everybody else who visits that site?

I tried to let the story end in a different way, but it didn´t work. It´s painful, but I can feel Jack´s frustration and anger, and I thought it was his turn to let it out, although I agree that it´s normally Ennis who does that.

Thanks for your comment, Gary!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #788 on: July 10, 2007, 03:16:22 am »
Oh Dagi, this is such a beautiful, sad story!  Why can't they ever just talk to each other, really tell each other how they feel.  Sex seems to be their only way of communicating sometimes.  For Jack to deliberately hurt Ennis just chokes me up terribly .... I can really feel his anger and frustration.   

And for Ennis to whisper "s'alright" to Jack .... accepting the blame  .... well that just kills me!

Beautiful Dagi honey.

Susie

thank you Susie! And thank you again for your help. Sorry that  you even had to correct my dumbass typos. 

Dagi

Re: Dagi's unnamed story part 2
« Reply #789 on: July 10, 2007, 03:21:44 am »
Sorry Dagi, your story made me so sad and this just spilled out of me!

Part 2 by Susie

Jack stared into his rear view mirror, the reflection of Ennis’ truck pulling out of the parking lot and heading off down the dirt track was an all too familiar sight.  His heart sank slowly into his stomach at the prospect of yet another fourteen hour drive, each moment taking him a step further away from his love, a step closer to nothing.  How much more of this could he take?  Every departure ripped tiny pieces of his heart clean out of his chest, and now, only shattered fragments remained. 

He switched on the radio, set the truck in reverse and backed out onto the road.  Tears filled his eyes, brimming over and spilling down his cheeks, “Damn you, Ennis Del Mar!”   He replayed their final moments together over and over in his mind, he’d needed to hurt Ennis, to make Ennis feel some of his pain.  But now that his anger had subsided, it left behind a deepening sadness at so many words once again left unspoken.

The radio helped to wile away some of the hours, providing a little distraction, until the words “Crazy” began to echo around him, taking him back to Pete’s Saloon, empty but for the two of them, back to the worn lanolium dance floor and into the arms of his man, “I love you, Ennis Del Mar.”  He pulled the truck over suddenly, stumbled out and fell, wretching, to his knees.

Susie 

Susie, don´t know what to say, I´m typing with tears in my eyes, your story really choked me up. What a beautifully written and sad sequel. So many things said in so few lines. You are a great writer. :-*

Dagi