Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121340 times)

Dagi

Re: Clay
« Reply #820 on: July 11, 2007, 08:17:05 am »
Ah, for me?? Can I have Jack too??  Lovely steamy stuff Dagi! So Playful and sexy, just the way I like it!  And as for this bit ....felt as if I was........touching your cock with my fingertips.... OMG! *thud* ... Susie out cold!

Susie   

ps. You do help me through some of my insecurities Dagi, and I love you for that.

thank you, Susie darling! I love this hilarious emoticon! And I love you!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #821 on: July 11, 2007, 09:16:44 am »
Dagi, I had to really search to find this one!  I'm not used to the new page count yet!  Anyway, this fic is so brilliant!  Very moving, tender and raw all at once.  You have woven a sort of psychological (sp?) drama here, Dagi.  You understand Ennis and Jack so well.  I can certainly imagine a parting like this!  Wonderful!  Beautiful writing!

Oh I agree! Dagi, your English is astounding. I found myself getting cold shivers as I read it. Susiebell mentioned that the line between the original story/movie and our fanfic is so blurred that I don't what is in the story or not. Of course, now I don't care any more! It's all so good.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #822 on: July 11, 2007, 09:43:16 am »
I want one of both Jack and Ennis.  That way I could use them as bookends.   ;D

Now if they were made of something like silicone I could...   :-X  (Shasta is never going to let me out of detention at this rate.   :'( )

Thanks for the sexy images first thing in the morning, Dagi dear.

Gary

Sounds like a new project for Toycoon's craft thread.    ;D

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #823 on: July 11, 2007, 01:25:39 pm »
Sounds like a new project for Toycoon's craft thread.    ;D

Say, that is a good idea, Clyde-B.
Might I add, you are a fine looking fella! Why is your photo so blurry, though? Were you drunk when it was taken?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #824 on: July 11, 2007, 01:43:08 pm »
Oh I agree! Dagi, your English is astounding. I found myself getting cold shivers as I read it. Susiebell mentioned that the line between the original story/movie and our fanfic is so blurred that I don't what is in the story or not. Of course, now I don't care any more! It's all so good.

Toycoon, thank you so much for that encouraging comment. Seems you all know just how much I need it. How good to have you back! Did you already manage to read the whole tread?

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #825 on: July 11, 2007, 01:46:49 pm »
I want one of both Jack and Ennis.  That way I could use them as bookends.   ;D

Now if they were made of something like silicone I could...   :-X  (Shasta is never going to let me out of detention at this rate.   :'( )

Thanks for the sexy images first thing in the morning, Dagi dear.

Gary

thank you Gary! Seems, though, nobody got that I tried to write a funny one, not a sexy one. ???

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #826 on: July 11, 2007, 03:28:41 pm »
   And Bobby might pretend it's a rocket and hold it over his head and go running through the house with it.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #827 on: July 11, 2007, 03:55:45 pm »
Did you see the post about the Smarten up - chat next saturday (14/july)?  At noon N.Y. time

Damn it, looks like I canĀ“t be there myself. Shiiiiiiiiit.

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #828 on: July 11, 2007, 07:44:50 pm »
Susiebell and Dagi,

Thanks for the kind comments about my pic.

It's blurry Dagi because it's a small crop from an old photo.  Film (especially color film) wasn't as fine grained then as it is today.

Or then again, maybe I was just drunk!   ;D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #829 on: July 12, 2007, 12:46:24 am »
Thank you so much for your kind words. As you maybe read I felt more than unsure about that story. All these lovely comments keep me writing, although I think every time "this was my last one, it kills my nerves."

Dagi

Please don't stop writing, Dagi! You're doing an amazing job!