Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2158561 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Clay
« Reply #830 on: July 12, 2007, 12:48:27 am »
This one is for Susie!

Clay by Dagi

„What are ya giggling about?“ Ennis´ voice sleepy behind Jack.

Jack smiled. „Just thinking about.........that second night up on Brokeback. What it felt like when you................ slid into me slowly, so slowly...“

Fuck, even after some pot it was still so damn hard to actually talk about these things – but Ennis had asked.

„Felt so damn good, felt as if I was.......touching your cock with my fingertips..........could have made a model out of clay afterwards.....“

„Uh.------------and what are ya giggling about then?“

„Just figured that model standing on the mantelpiece in my livingroom.“

This took me by surprise!  Dagi, this is really good.  You have a special understanding of Ennis and Jack's relationship.  You have an insight into how they would have spoken to one another.  Extraordinary!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #831 on: July 12, 2007, 12:49:18 am »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

The Commercial
« Reply #832 on: July 12, 2007, 01:03:21 am »
Late one summer, Don Wroe offered Ennis the use of his cabin for a few weeks.  Don Wroe put $15,000 into renovating the place, and the work took nearly 10 weeks to complete.  He bought a rather large color TV for the living area, and equipped the family room with leather couches and a love seat.  Ennis sent Jack a postcard inviting him for a week of food, fun, and love.  Jack took less than 3 days to reply. 

Jack couldn’t believe the improvements Don made to the cabin!  The kitchen was pure luxury!  While Jack put away the supplies he brought to cook up savory meals for his lover, Ennis wanted to relax and watch a little television.  Jack almost dropped a side of beef when he heard a side-splitting guffaw spilling from the living room!  Ennis was laughing uproariously!  Jack ran into the living room, anxious to see what sort of sight would make a taciturn Ennis laugh out loud like that!  This was historic!  Ennis was watching a commercial: an ad for an absorbent paper towel that featured a very macho lumberjack.  The man obviously just returned home from work, and instead of manly sons greeting him, he was surrounded by 3 daughters dressed like ballerinas and they were dancing around him.  His dainty wife looked on in approval.  The lumberjack stood still while his daughters danced and ran between his massive legs with a look on his face that ranged from disappointment to incomprehension.  Jack, too, thought the ad was hilarious!

“Is that you and the girls?  Jack asked Ennis as he smiled at his lover.

“Yeah that’s us, Bud!”  Ennis managed between peals of laughter.  “I know what this dude is going through.  But you know what, Jack?  I want a son, but if it doesn’t happen, I’ll be okay with that.” 

“Of course you will, friend.”  Jack answered.  “Your girls are the apple of your eye, I can tell.” Jack gave Ennis an affectionate tap on the arm and returned to the kitchen.  He had T-Bone steaks to marinade.

The day was over, and the dinner dishes were cleared away.  Ennis and Jack sat next to each other in companionable silence and watched a TV cop drama.  Ennis giggled a bit and told Jack, “I haven’t seen my commercial!”  Jack smiled as he rememberd how that ad tickled his lover. Jack wished he could record the ad for him, so that Ennis could play it back whenever he needed a laugh.  He made a mental note to check out that newfangled BETA device they had out now.  He thought he read somewhere that the contraption could record TV shows as well as play movies.  Jack took Ennis' hand in his and squeezed it.  The joy of that moment would be recorded in his consciousness forever.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 01:35:14 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #833 on: July 12, 2007, 01:09:23 am »
Such a nice feeling to it all, Littlewing. They are so happy---just satisfied to be together and  not worry about what who might think! Your description of the cabin makes me want to go spend a week too!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #834 on: July 12, 2007, 01:27:07 am »
Such a nice feeling to it all, Littlewing. They are so happy---just satisfied to be together and  not worry about what who might think! Your description of the cabin makes me want to go spend a week too!!

Thanks, Shasta!  I wouldn't mind a week at Don's cabin, either!

Dagi

Re: Clay
« Reply #835 on: July 12, 2007, 02:47:35 am »
This took me by surprise!  Dagi, this is really good. 

Does that mean  it´s surprising if I manage to write a good one ? ??? ;D

You have a special understanding of Ennis and Jack's relationship.  You have an insight into how they would have spoken to one another.  Extraordinary!

Thank you for that kind comment! Although I really wonder now whether I should go back to writing sad stories. Nobody got the joke. That´s why I hate telling jokes in public, it´s so embarrassing if nobody laughes. Oh, stop, Gary at least smiled  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

Your words mean a lot to me, honey!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: The Commercial
« Reply #836 on: July 12, 2007, 02:55:50 am »
Late one summer, Don Wroe offered Ennis the use of his cabin for a few weeks.  Don Wroe put $15,000 into renovating the place, and the work took nearly 10 weeks to complete.  He bought a rather large color TV for the living area, and equipped the family room with leather couches and a love seat.  Ennis sent Jack a postcard inviting him for a week of food, fun, and love.  Jack took less than 3 days to reply. 

Jack couldn’t believe the improvements Don made to the cabin!  The kitchen was pure luxury!  While Jack put away the supplies he brought to cook up savory meals for his lover, Ennis wanted to relax and watch a little television.  Jack almost dropped a side of beef when he heard a side-splitting guffaw spilling from the living room!  Ennis was laughing uproariously!  Jack ran into the living room, anxious to see what sort of sight would make a taciturn Ennis laugh out loud like that!  This was historic!  Ennis was watching a commercial: an ad for an absorbent paper towel that featured a very macho lumberjack.  The man obviously just returned home from work, and instead of manly sons greeting him, he was surrounded by 3 daughters dressed like ballerinas and they were dancing around him.  His dainty wife looked on in approval.  The lumberjack stood still while his daughters danced and ran between his massive legs with a look on his face that ranged from disappointment to incomprehension.  Jack, too, thought the ad was hilarious!

“Is that you and the girls?  Jack asked Ennis as he smiled at his lover.

“Yeah that’s us, Bud!”  Ennis managed between peals of laughter.  “I know what this dude is going through.  But you know what, Jack?  I want a son, but if it doesn’t happen, I’ll be okay with that.” 

“Of course you will, friend.”  Jack answered.  “Your girls are the apple of your eye, I can tell.” Jack gave Ennis an affectionate tap on the arm and returned to the kitchen.  He had T-Bone steaks to marinade.

The day was over, and the dinner dishes were cleared away.  Ennis and Jack sat next to each other in companionable silence and watched a TV cop drama.  Ennis giggled a bit and told Jack, “I haven’t seen my commercial!”  Jack smiled as he rememberd how that ad tickled his lover. Jack wished he could record the ad for him, so that Ennis could play it back whenever he needed a laugh.  He made a mental note to check out that newfangled BETA device they had out now.  He thought he read somewhere that the contraption could record TV shows as well as play movies.  Jack took Ennis' hand in his and squeezed it.  The joy of that moment would be recorded in his consciousness forever.

What a lovely little tale, Marie! At least on of us remembers every now and then that it´s not all about sex between our boys :laugh:.
I like it especially when Ennis laughs. It makes me recall that movie scene where Jack makes this rodeoin thing and falls to the ground. Ennis´ laughter and face are priceless.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #837 on: July 12, 2007, 03:02:33 am »

How much longer are you going to make us wait for your next story? :D

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #838 on: July 12, 2007, 07:15:07 am »
Hi, Dagi.  I got the joke!  It WAS funny!  It's just that we probably all got a bit distracted by what came later...  First we laughed at the boys being stoned and giggly...then we thought about Jack creating a clay model of Ennis's penis... then we just thought about Ennis's penis!!  Too hot! 

It was very well written and so cute, Dagi, and I really love all of your stories.  'Son of a Bitch' was fantastic!  You have a special way of putting your stories together and bringing Jack and Ennis to life.  I always enjoy your work.  I'm always happy when Dagi posts another story!  Thanks, Dagi.

Oh, and please don't worry about your English!  It's fine, honestly.  Far, far better than my Year 7 German!  (Guten Morgen, Frau Molnar.  Ich bin zwolf jahre alt!)  Plus I can count from one to twenty, swear a bit and insult people.  That's it.  Believe me, you are very clever and you rarely make a mistake. 

You´re a sweetheart! you all really know what I want to hear :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

Wow, this site is getting quite animated! I love your emoticons and all the other stuff! too funny.

What film are these pics from? I have to see it! And I´d love to read Toycoons fanfics about it ;D!

Nice to see you! Hope you are okay? We are all salivating for your next story!!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #839 on: July 12, 2007, 08:40:48 am »

Arrrrr! Yer killing me, Spiceylife! But I loved it!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero