Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2120823 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1120 on: July 26, 2007, 12:12:24 am »
The H.S. Musical 2 dolls are already in the can. They are about to debut on the first week of September, 2007.
I didn't rollerblade today. Too tired. I will tomorrow. It is kinda cool this week. It rained here on Monday.
Rain in California in July; can you imagine?

I know what you mean!  It rained last week here in Nor Cal, and lately the marine layer is cooling things off considerably!  I can live with 68 degree temps.  Not a problem!

Dagi

« Reply #1121 on: July 26, 2007, 12:13:55 am »
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,7424.310.html

Dagi--your little cowboy is 110% adorable---the best smile on the thread--beautiful eyes too---he looks like you!

Wow!! This thread is almost up to 200 pages!!!

Hi Shasta, thanks for the compliment! But he looks more like my hubby (a bit like me, too, yes). I love his eyes! Thank goddess he has Wolfgangs´s darker lashes, and not my invisible blonde ones...

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1122 on: July 26, 2007, 12:16:08 am »
Hi Shasta, thanks for the compliment! But he looks more like my hubby (a bit like me, too, yes). I love his eyes! Thank goddess he has Wolfgangs´s darker lashes, and not my invisible blonde ones...

Dagi

Ah Dagi, what a cutie!  And that sweet smile!  Your son looks a lot like you - that lucky young man!  :)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1123 on: July 26, 2007, 12:19:00 am »

Dagi

Well, then, your husband must be cute too---you and he made a gorgeous child!! I bet he's so much fun -- especially at his age -- did you say 4? I loved it when my niece was little--she's 16 now!! A good girl, but not so much fun. LOL
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

The Reading
« Reply #1124 on: July 26, 2007, 12:48:37 am »
The Reading by Littlewing 1957

Text of a free psychic session (word for word) for a Mr. Ennis Del Mar by Remedios Songa, Clairvoyant.

Remedios:  I’m not saying you know this person, but there is a man standing at your elbow.  I can’t see his face.  He is little more than a shadow, but seems very happy to see you.

Ennis:  Oh!  What is he doing right now?

Remedios:  He’s rubbing your hair.

Ennis:  What does he want?

Remedios:  He says he doesn't want anything.  He...he tells me..what?  Oh, he says don’t mind you, that you can be difficult.  He is now holding your elbow.

Ennis:  Does he have a message for me?

Remedios:  He says he loves that your shirt is on the outside of his.  He says you’ll know what that means.

Ennis:  Is he angry with me?

Remedios:  He is rubbing your back now.  No, he says he’s not angry with you.  He also says, don’t be afraid and don’t blame yourself.  You see, he realizes that he had to die.  His life script was finished.  Nothing could be done.

Ennis:  But if I was just there for him…

Remedios:  He says no.  Even if you had been together, if you had agreed to have a life with him,  he would have died.  His time was up.

Ennis: Is he happy?

Remedios:  He says he’s very happy.  He is with many others who have gone on before him.  He is even merging.

Ennis:  Merging?

Remedios:  Yes, it is a form of physical pleasure people enjoy over on the other side.

Ennis:  (laughter) Well, tell him not to have too much fun.  Wait till I get there.

Remedios:  He thinks that’s funny.  He’s leaving now.  He has to go back.  He says he loves you..has always loved you.  He is gone.

Ennis: (rising) I thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 01:08:51 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Reading
« Reply #1125 on: July 26, 2007, 01:20:38 am »
Littlewing, your stories are becoming outrageously abstract! Your clairvoyant's name (Remedios) is so strange, it's utterly believable. Highly unusual.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1126 on: July 26, 2007, 01:41:35 am »
Littlewing, your stories are becoming outrageously abstract! Your clairvoyant's name (Remedios) is so strange, it's utterly believable. Highly unusual.

:laugh:  Thanks, Toycoon!  Did you see my other tale a few pages back?  I write stories these days based on how I'm feeling at the time.  The tale I wrote last night came about because I was craving something exotic and spicy.  I didn't get anything spicy, but writing "Something Special" was the next best thing.  I wrote "The Reading" because tonight my old house was creaking and settling, and I thought of ghosts walking about!  I know, I know it sounds crazy.. 

Dagi

Re: Something Special
« Reply #1127 on: July 26, 2007, 06:06:58 am »
Littlewing, I almost missed that! It was delicious! Jack nurturing Ennis, you know I love that. You put as much love into your stories as Jack puts into his meals! Beautiful and heartwarming tale. Thank you.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1128 on: July 26, 2007, 06:20:47 am »
Littlewing, that one touched my heart. You know that I´m truely believing exactly this could have happened? Jack comforting Ennis, and telling him it wasn´t his fault...so sweet. And of course Jack´s merging even  in the other world. ;D

Thank you so much for sharing, honey!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1129 on: July 26, 2007, 06:28:08 am »
Thanks for all the lovely compliments to my son!

This is my husband with our little one, Till:

Now you know the whole family. I wouldn´t mind seeing some pics of you, too!

Dagi