Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121268 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Clouds
« Reply #1170 on: July 30, 2007, 08:47:51 pm »
Clouds by Toycoon

Lying in the warm heather, face up and head to head, Jack and Ennis looked like pair of Siamese twins joined at the crown and despite the close proximity of their heads, their minds could not have been further apart.

Pointing to the sky, Ennis remarked about the clouds, "That one looks like a sheep... or a horse or a camel or... a coyote...," his voice trailing off and his mood suddenly going dark.

"Well, I see a big bottle of whiskey and a cowboy, no wait, two cowboys and shee-it, they're matin'!" giggled Jack, flipping over then propping himself up on his elbows and kissing Ennis' forehead, the bridge of his nose and concentrating on his parted lips.

Beautiful, Toycoon!  Tell me, did I write a sequel to this one?  It sounds mighty familiar!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Cooked Goose
« Reply #1171 on: July 30, 2007, 11:33:14 pm »
Bizarre story, littlewing1957. It reminds me of the 'Little Racals' for some strange reason. The episode where Jack has to 'grease' Weezer with goose fat (!). Jack talks Mary into rubbing the goose fat on him and she ends up making Chubby do it.
Bizarre, just bizarre!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1172 on: July 30, 2007, 11:36:43 pm »
I remember this from imdb, and it has always been one of my favorite of your superb 3s pieces! Sweet and ....sweet ......and sweet! I love Jack so much, and most of all I love him for loving his man so much.

Thank you. I like this one, too. I reminds me how fun and goofy Jack can be.

Thank you, big brother!

Dagi

Big brother? That's cute. I have three little brothers already so I have lots of experience.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1173 on: July 30, 2007, 11:39:07 pm »
Beautiful, Toycoon!  Tell me, did I write a sequel to this one?  It sounds mighty familiar!

Hi Littlewing,
I don't recall whether you did or not. Well, it's still light out; it's ain't too late to do so now.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1174 on: July 31, 2007, 12:16:33 am »
Bizarre story, littlewing1957. It reminds me of the 'Little Racals' for some strange reason. The episode where Jack has to 'grease' Weezer with goose fat (!). Jack talks Mary into rubbing the goose fat on him and she ends up making Chubby do it.
Bizarre, just bizarre!

Well thanks, Babe...I guess!  :laugh:  Hmmm..I missed that Little Rascal's episode!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1175 on: July 31, 2007, 12:17:55 am »
Outta the sky, dumbass.

I loved that, littlewing.  Did Jack think Ennis walked off the mountain and bought a goose at the supermarket?   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I've heard of the goose fat remedy, but my mother never used it on me.  She did however put Vick's salve on my chest when I had a chest cold.  Your story really brought those memories back in focus.  Just like Jack, I wasn't crazy about the smell, but going through the ritual sure made me feel loved.

And I sure appreciated what Jack was proposing there in the end.   ;D  He must not have been too sick, huh?   :P

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  My mom used to rub us down with goose grease.  I don't know what made me think of it!  I got a lot of Vick's chest rubs, also!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1176 on: July 31, 2007, 12:20:19 am »
Hi Littlewing,
I don't recall whether you did or not. Well, it's still light out; it's ain't too late to do so now.

Cool.  I'll work on it.  Most likely tomorrow!

Dagi

« Reply #1177 on: July 31, 2007, 01:39:07 am »
Cooked Goose by Littlewing 1957

“Why, Ennis, this here is a goose!”  Where in the hell did you get a goose?"  Jack asked, amused now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Typical for Jack to ask such a dumb ass question!

My mother used grease from pork, and I wasn´t "crazy about the smell" either :P. I still use it for my children, and it does help.

And that sexy twist at the end was nice  ;D ! Lovely story, Littlewing dear!!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1178 on: July 31, 2007, 07:35:02 am »
This one is for you, sweetheart  ;D. Oh, and I want to add that typos happen to happen while chatting, so don´t blame me  ;).

Chat by Dagi

Cowboy has entered the chat room

Rodeo  : Hi love, you are late.

Cboy    : Gnight darlin. Now what am I supposed to do?

Rodeo : chat.

Rodeo  : although I do not exactly feel like chatting tonight.

Cboy    : why´s that?

Rodeo  : I downloaded me a trojan virus and now I don´t know how to get rid of the fuckin piece a shit

Cboy    : a virus??? you okay???

Rodeo  : the computer, dumb ass

Cboy    : ? ? ?

Rodeo  : I wanted to download a video, and clicked somewhere I better had not clicked, and now I can´t get back to the original setting of my homepage                    - fuck it!

Cboy    : Video?? homepage???

Cboy    : Rodeo?

Cboy    : Jack, you gone?

Rodeo  : nope

Cboy    : what homepage are you talking about?

Rodeo  : you don´t want to know, believe me. Anyway, I had better be going now, call that friend of mine, ya know that computer freak in Atlanta, maybe he                can help me

Cboy    : hey I was asking what homepage you are talking about?

Cboy    : Rodeo?

Cboy    : you gone??

Rodeo  : ok I send you the link but don´t make the same mistake and don´t blame me if you don´t  like it

Rodeo  : and make sure you´re alone in the room when you open it

Rodeo  : bye, TTYL baby!

Cboy    : ? ? ?

Rodeo has left the chatroom
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 05:00:20 pm by Dagi »

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1179 on: July 31, 2007, 10:44:21 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm loving this, Dagi.  This is so funny.  And I can imagine Jack and Ennis "chatting" this way.  Jack would be the one to try computers first, but he'd make mistakes along the way.  And Ennis would reluctantly give it a go only after Jack cajoles him, and he'd be clueless and expect Jack to guide him.  This is exactly how they were.

Thanks for this very entertaining story.

Gary

P.S. Don't know why but this one strikes a very personal cord with me.   :-X

Don´t know why either!  ;D ;D ;D

I´m glad you found it funny, Gary! Thanks for your lovely comment. You know, I thought "it is 10:40 in VW, he must have read it now"  ;D

Love, Dagi
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 05:03:31 pm by Dagi »