Author Topic: The Female Thread-Men are welcome but enter at your own risk  (Read 147689 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: The Female Thread-Men are welcome but enter at your own risk
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2008, 02:34:25 pm »
We are nearly boob-size twins Kelda

:laugh: :laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2008, 08:02:34 pm »
I'm the Queen of the Wonder Bra.

Love those things.  They really make you feel like you're wearing armour and nothing is going where it isn't supposed to.

However you do pay a price.  I have marks on my skin from the underwires, but boy you can tell those things really do their job of hitchin' 'em up and movin' em out when you take it off after a long day at work.  Gravity takes over and you feel like you're sagging to your knees.  ;D

injest

« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2008, 10:23:29 pm »
man, this thread is WASTED in a forum full of gay men..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2008, 10:25:53 pm »
I'm the Queen of the Wonder Bra.

Love those things.  They really make you feel like you're wearing armour and nothing is going where it isn't supposed to.

However you do pay a price.  I have marks on my skin from the underwires, but boy you can tell those things really do their job of hitchin' 'em up and movin' em out when you take it off after a long day at work.  Gravity takes over and you feel like you're sagging to your knees.  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2008, 11:40:55 pm »
so I'll start with a scary but funny story - I hoping there is not an ounce of truth in it at all!!!!!

OMG, Kelda, when I read "scary story", I skipped the rest, and went to the story, and thought the whole time this was an experience you had!

Glad to hear that it wasn't.

I'm also glad that I'm a man and don't have to do that waxing crap.  I don't give a damn about the whole "manscaping" trend.  Love me, love my body hair.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2008, 11:47:58 pm »

OMG, Kelda, when I read "scary story", I skipped the rest, and went to the story, and thought the whole time this was an experience you had!

Glad to hear that it wasn't.

I'm also glad that I'm a man and don't have to do that waxing crap.  I don't give a damn about the whole "manscaping" trend.  Love me, love my body hair.

Hey Chuck!

LOL, well I've never waxed anything either.  I'm perfectly content with plain-old shaving.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2008, 12:57:53 am »
OK, well now that we're totally into this subject, I have to ask. How many people here shave/wax/any other thing, in the ... uh, bikini-line area, except within the bikini line?

I'm very old-school, I'm afraid. I'm like, I wouldn't consider waxing/shaving away anything that's not visible from an actual bikini. But I know these things are subject to fashion, and I'm middle-aged and married and probably out of it, so ...

So how about you others? Dare I ask (ala Artiste), how far you go in this respect?

For anybody who cares to good answer, I will recommend a product that is pretty likely to make your eyelashes longer (albeit at some risk  ;D).

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2008, 01:19:15 am »
OK, well now that we're totally into this subject, I have to ask. How many people here shave/wax/any other thing, in the ... uh, bikini-line area, except within the bikini line?

I'm very old-school, I'm afraid. I'm like, I wouldn't consider waxing/shaving away anything that's not visible from an actual bikini. But I know these things are subject to fashion, and I'm middle-aged and married and probably out of it, so ...

So how about you others? Dare I ask (ala Artiste), how far you go in this respect?

:o Wow! wow! K, that's quite a question. LOL.  Well, I like to keep things neat and tidy, but I don't go very far beyond what would be visible from a bikini either.

Ehmm... I think hair in that area is a good thing and actually a basic part of female-ness, so I'm not a fan of the idea of shaving everything.  Something about that idea doesn't sit right to my mind.  And, for what it's worth, I've never dated a woman who shaved much more beyond the bikini line either.  So, OK... that was A LOT of information.
 :o :laugh:

I wonder how common "more extreme" forms of shaving might be in actuality? 

For anybody who cares to good answer, I will recommend a product that is pretty likely to make your eyelashes longer (albeit at some risk  ;D).

I'm curious about how this product would possibly work (and about the risk too)?  Is it a fancy kind of mascara?

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline MsMercury

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2008, 02:16:23 am »
I'm another one who doesn't shave or wax completely, if you get my drift. Just like Amanda said, neat and tidy but I do shave the bikini line. I just can't bring myself to shave it all. Too afraid i'll cut myself plus the itching afterwards! Oh no, there's no way. I know it's a trend now but it just ain't happening. Just like I don't wear thongs, t-backs, whatever you want to call them. That ain't happening either!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2008, 09:37:14 am »
I think that business of completely shaving smacks of pedophilia...reminds me too much of men that want you to pretend to be a little girl (anyone see last nights ABC thing on prostitutes??...the woman that said her tricks wanted her to pretend to be a little girl and call her daddy? YUCK) Grown women have hair. There has been such a trend in the media toward younger and younger....makes you wonder where (or IF) they will stop.