Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1697577 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

((Lost in the wilderness, pestered by sensation-seekers, in the throes of despair, the Very High Priestess has been brought low indeed.  She realizes that the energy she has been channeling caused her to pursue Beauty, Pleasure and Power to a degree she had not thought possible.))

%% What does it all mean?  Why am I brought to this pass?  It's not enough that I made a fool of myself with a man 20--er, 10--years younger than me and reveled, yes reveled!, in behaving like a bitchy drag queen---I had to become fifty feet tall, too!!  Who is this Madame Schwannstucker really?  Was she sent to test me?  If she was, I failed.  Failed utterly! %%

((She weeps inconsolably.  In the distance, the wail of a siren can be heard getting closer and closer.))

%% What now?  Have they come to arrest me?  For what?  Being 5 stories high without a license? %%

((The crowd of curiosity seekers parts as an ambulance arrives and pulls up next to the bedraggled HP.  The doors open, and several people climb out.))

** Secky!  My dear, say you forgive me for making such a mess of your movie.  I don't know what else to say.  This is such sad state of affairs! **

((As the HP starts to weep again, Mr. Raymille climbs onto her knee and hands her up a bedsheet.  Meryl dries her eyes and blows her nose as flash cameras go off by the dozen.))

Mr. Raymille:  **Don't despair, Meryl.  We were able to nab Madame S. boarding a flight at JFK and struck a deal with her:  immunity from prosecution in return for the formula to counteract the adverse side effects of the infamous Anorek-Sea-Wrap.  She'll be allowed to go free the moment you return to normal size. **

** What do I hear?  Oh, Secky, bless you, bless you! **

((Meryl grabs the startled Mr. Raymille and kisses him repeatedly.  There follows a pause for a quick blow dry and treatment for a crushed rib.   At last, fortified by a shot of Old Rose and accompanied by a nurse and his loyal Assistant, Mr. Raymille approaches the High Priestess once more.))

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
1300 Posts!!!  :D 

Bravo, Bravo to ALL!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Indapaddock returns to his trailer from the sheep..))

%%

Hmmm...very very quiet day on the set indeed...
I wonder where everybody is hiding ...

Ahhhh....might as well stretch out here and enjoy the Broken Arsed view...

Even my precious lil doggie Luca is enjoying the peace and quiet ... ahhh...

Well, who cares, as long as I am getting paid ... *sigh*

%%

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
Minister:

%% I am beginning to wonder whether Mr Del Mar will ever get married now... He has managed to escape my vigilance, and will stay on the mountain with his lover for ever, living in SIN ! %%
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 04:07:06 pm by isabelle »
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

==CALL SHEET, WE ARE UP TO HERE:

SCENE 21 THE NEXT DAY
SCENE 22 SNIT
SCENE 23 THE HAPPY TUSSLE==

**Note from your Continuity Director:  I  have been keeping a very low profile lately, in keeping with the sanctity of Scenes 20, 21, 22 & 23.  I will resume posting daily Call Sheets after Scene 23, when Aguirre’s sour pus breaks mood of our boys’ love.  (Well since I am posting this anyway I might as well post the Call list for the current Scenes):**

==Jack
Jack’s Pants
Ennis
Ennis’ Pants
Jack's Zipbutton
Saliva String
Sun and Moon
High Priestess
Ceremonial Feng Shui Director
Props Magician
Terry Cloth
Jack’s Body Butter
Low Startle Point==

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Minister:

%% I am beginning to wonder whether Mr Del Mar will ever get married now... He has managed to escape my vigilance, and will stay on the mountain with his lover for ever, living in SIN ! %%

YOUNG JACK:

%% Quit daydreaming about my boyfriend! %%
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Since everybody seems to be relaxing a bit at the moment, the Props Magician thought it was a good idea to provide some musical diversion. For this purpose, a famous guest star from Germany has been invited to join the Orchestra: Max Raabe!!! Eager to please everybody, Ms. Spanky made sure to chose a song with a dumbass mule and a fish in it... ))

;D

(play me!)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:12:53 pm by Pipedream »

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, heading into camp watches as Jack is cooking.  He stays on his mare mesmerized by this fine looking specimen hunched over a pan and doesn't even care what he's cooking.))

So, whatcha makin' there?  Smells mighty good.

(( Hops off Cigar Butt and walks toward the fire)

%%How'm I supposed to eat?  Can't think a nuthin' but las' night.  Need to warsh up first, but all be damned, I wonder where my warshrag is.  Probably with that slutty JBB%%

Hey Jack, mebbe after supper, we kin drink some whiskey or somethin'?

%% Somethin'! Please make it somethin'%%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Smiles as Ennis rides into camp, more at ease than he was earlier today.))

Well that's a bit of a surprise, Ennis. Just settle down here and close yer eyes. This'll be the best meal we've had this whole summer.

((pushes the cardboard catering containers into a bag when Ennis isn't looking))

Whiskey? We only got one bottle now, and it don't smell right. I reckon you can have some if you want, but I think its gone bad. Somethin's in it. But we'll have... dessert... after dinner instead.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:50:49 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
The Props Magician:

**Ahem. People, our producer has complained about exploding costs 'n shit. Obviously the whole production is in danger if we don't find a way to make additional money. It looks like we are forced to broadcast some commercials once in a while. Well, here's the first one. Courtesy of JBB and the warshrag...**

::)

** Commercial break! ** Commercial break! ** Commercial break! ** Commercial break! **