Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1694714 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

%%Who you takin' a firm hand with boy?  Better not let me find out.%%

(( Ennis puts his head down and looks at the leftover food, knowing he will always remember that feeling of Jack feeding him))

I don' know whut ta say. Nobody ever did none a this fer me, even Alma.  After the folks was gone, we jes' ate anything we kin git our hands on.  Hope it didn' cost ya too much, I mean I could pay ya back, somehow, I reckon.

(( Looks straight into Jack's eyes))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK

((looks back at Ennis, also looking into his eyes.))

%% Dammit, Ennis, why can't you love me? %%

(( blushes for a moment, turning away.))

We still got the best part comin' up..... dessert. It's got our ol' nemesis in it, but, added something a little creamy inta the bargain.

((Jack retreats into the tent and emerges carrying a large banana split with all the toppings, including extra cherries.))

Whaddya think? Reckon ya can take a little more?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

OLD DEE DEE:

Something real erotic about this banana split...yum.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 08:26:59 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Ennis's eyes seem to light up in a heated way that makes Jack's skin tingle.))

I take that as a yes.

((Jack sits back down next to Ennis, their legs brushing against one another in an intimate way. He picks a cherry from the dish in front of him, swathed in sweet cream and lifts it up slowly to Ennis's mouth. He drags the cherry across his lips, letting the cream drizzle across them. He slowly rolls the cherry into Ennis's mouth, feeling his lips close around them. With a flick of his wrist, though, Jack jerks the cherry out of Ennis's mouth and quickly pops it in his own, chewing with humor sparkling in his eyes.))

Oh, sorry. D'you want that?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 08:36:30 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
%%

I envy YOUNG ENNIS right now ...
He gets to eat a large banana split covered in cream and cherries ...
and gets fed and seduced by a sexy cowboy who is clearly eager to get to 'dessert' ...  ::)

Some people have all the bloody luck ...
I get to muck out sheep, clean after Peeing Sheep's messes, birth lambs, and smell like 'ewe' all day, but hey, who's complaining ...
*sigh*

%%

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

((The Moment of Truth has arrived.  A hushed silence falls on the crowd of onlookers as Mr. Raymille stands ready to place the precious Formula in the gargantuan hand of the Priestess to Top All High Priestesses.  News helicopters retreat to a safe distance.  Bus drivers turn off their motors.  Babies stop crying.  Dogs cease to bark.  Hot dog vendors unplug their weenie rotisseries.  Even the ceaseless Wyoming Wind dies down to a whisper.  The Sun, compassionate, slips behind a veil of cloud.

The Still Awfully High Priestess takes the proffered cotton ball soaked in alcohol and swabs her wrist.  She then lifts the giant hypodermic needle and carefully, very carefully, places its sharp point against a pulsing blue vein.  Looking up towards the peak of BrokeArse, she breathes a solemn

** YEEHAW **

** YEEHAW ** breathe the assembled masses, their whole beings focussed on the tip of the great needle.))

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
The Still Awfully High Priestess takes the proffered cotton ball soaked in alcohol and swabs her wrist.  She then lifts the giant hypodermic needle and carefully, very carefully, places its sharp point against a pulsing blue vein.  Looking up towards the peak of BrokeArse, she breathes a solemn

** YEEHAW **

** YEEHAW ** breathe the assembled masses, their whole beings focussed on the tip of the great needle.))

(( Somewhere in the neighborhood ...
Nervous parents send their lil ones indoors, expecting the worst, as they watch the very High Priestess (HP) holding that needle over an eeriely large, throbbing blue vein ...
The lil children scurry indoors and unto their knees ..

People holding onto each other, grasping hands, watching closely, holding their breaths ..  What'll happen next?   :o

))
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 11:16:28 pm by Lucise »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
((The Super Sky High Priestess takes a deep breath and presses the plunger of the hypodermic.  The secret Formula enters her bloodstream with a rush, down to the last milligram gallon.  She withdraws the needle and flings it from her, almost wiping out the popcorn concession.  Seated on the slope of a hill, eyes closed, panting, she awaits her fate.  Mr. Raymille, his loyal Assistant and the nurse re-enter the ambulance and back slowly away to safer ground.

Nothing. 

Five agonizing minutes pass.  Meryl gets slowly to her feet and stands swaying, eyes closed, arms outstretched, willing the transformation to begin.  The tension is unbearable.  Someone's cell phone goes off and is instantly grabbed by those nearby and thrown down a port-a-potty.

Suddenly---

With an ear-splitting cry the Still Effing Way Too High Priestess topples over with a crash.  The shock wave knocks the multitude to the ground, sends helicopters into tailspins, and flattens trees half a mile away.  Incredibly, what was just minutes ago a solid body begins to liquify and spread out in all directions.))

** I'm melting....I'm melting....ohhhhhhhwhattaworldwhattaworld.....**

((Abandoning lounge chairs and picnic blankets, the terrified throng run for their lives, pursued by the deadly wall of liquid flesh.  Like a rubber band being stretched to its limit, the HP expands until she covers an area the size of three football fields.  Then all at once---

FWWOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMBAAAAAHHHHHHH

Having reached its apogee, the awful onslaught pauses briefly, then begins to travel back to its source, faster and faster.

SCHMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYIP!!

The High Priestess seems to have utterly disappeared.  Eyes are shaded, necks are craned, but nothing can be seen on the hill where the HP had been floundering only moments before.  But a forest ranger, peering through his binoculars, is horrifed by a terrifying, impossible vision))

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 02:04:53 am by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
((The news spreads like wildfire through the huddled masses.  The Once Very High Priestess has been brought low, very low, and, now at 3 feet 6 inches, cries out, "Oh, Sam!" in a piteous voice.   But her form is by no means complete.  The Formula has only begun to work its wonders.  The Now Very Low Priestess is suddenly wracked with pain--

SPAHLOOOOOOGE......

THOKITA-THOKITA-THOKITA....

CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGAFWOOOMMMMMM....

SKMIIIINNNNNCCHHHHH!!

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika, the dumb-ass mule:

((In complete panic over everything that's going on with the HP, Mika flees. The mule's flight from the bear was a picnic compared to this!

Hooves hardly touching the ground, the terrified Mika leaves the explosions and the noises and the lights and the scary visuals (and the not-so-scary visuals  ;) ) far behind with a horrenduously frightened braying that echoes among the Brokeback peaks))

Whaaaeeeeeee! Whaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee!!

((Others follow suit, and soon there's a mad panicked stampede to get off the mountain. What will happen? Will they return? May the filming continue? Can calm be  restored? What about peace and love and brotherhood of man? And most importantly, will they all miss the second night in the tent? ))

:o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 03:15:41 pm by Mikaela »