Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1700507 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
%%

Sounds like the FSD needs to come work her magic round here ... Anything to calm everyone down a notch ... what with the HP's metamorphosis happenin' 'n all ...  :-\

%%

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
CIGAR BUTT -

((pulls loose from where he had been secured by YOUNG ENNIS as he hears frantic mule screeching and sees MIKA THE DUMBASS MULE racing past him, tail bewitchingly horizontal in flight.))

%% Dumbass mule!  I'M here to protect you!  No need for runnin' off like that!  Ole' CIGAR BUTT can handle things....  git back here!  I got PLANS for you and me while the boys are playin' around in the tent again!%%

**That's it..   slow down, baby....  CIGAR BUTT'S got ya...   c'mere....   s'awright...  **

((sides still heaving from the canter down the mountainside, CIGAR BUTT and MIKA share a comforting reunion nuzzle.))

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 03:59:07 pm by Sashca1007 »
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
((  The FSD brings her Dragon Gong Bell onto the set. ))

**  This is a peaceful and calming meditation gong. It includes a beautiful large brass bell with an embossed detailed dragon design and symbols of the full moon. Dragons represent the ability to control life situations, and most on-set would consider the HP's recent transmutation to be a life situation in need of some serious control. **

** The mallet hangs by a chain from a dragon shaped arm that is attached to the base.  In addition to this gorgeous bell making a lovely chime,  and being the perfect bell to ring for meditation, relaxation, and to break up stagnant energy in an area, it can also be used as a weapon against the HP if things continue to get out of hand.

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((Ennis's eyes seem to light up in a heated way that makes Jack's skin tingle.))

I take that as a yes.

((Jack sits back down next to Ennis, their legs brushing against one another in an intimate way. He picks a cherry from the dish in front of him, swathed in sweet cream and lifts it up slowly to Ennis's mouth. He drags the cherry across his lips, letting the cream drizzle across them. He slowly rolls the cherry into Ennis's mouth, feeling his lips close around them. With a flick of his wrist, though, Jack jerks the cherry out of Ennis's mouth and quickly pops it in his own, chewing with humor sparkling in his eyes.))

Oh, sorry. D'you want that?

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, still sitting next to Jack, feels his whole body start to tremble))

%% What I want boy, is not in that dish.%%

I was, uh, wonderin' if ya want, I kin stay a bit. I mean we kin talk or do sumptin else if ya like.

(( Ennis looks down with a blush, but a new excitement is dawning.))

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((For a terrible half hour it looks as though the Formerly Very High Then Very Low Priestess will remain in the form of Larry King.  After downing 50 hot dogs and a case of Diet Coke, she interviews Mr. Raymille, three strippers and a barbershop quartet.  But just as she is considering breaking for a commercial, the Formula, which has been lying dormant, begins its Second Stage.))

RumbleRumbleRumbleRarrRarrrRarrrrrrrrrrrraaaaLPH!!

Boomchickaboomchickaboomboomboommmmm

SMMEEEARK-KACHAAAAAH!!

BWARPPP!  BEEP-BWAH, BEEP-BWAH-WAH-WAH...

PHOOOP!!

GNARFFFF!!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 04:42:01 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
**That's it..   slow down, baby....  CIGAR BUTT'S got ya...   c'mere....   s'awright...  **

((sides still heaving from the canter down the mountainside, CIGAR BUTT and MIKA share a comforting reunion nuzzle.))

MIKA:

%% Oh, this is the best reunion......I mean, the best nuzzle ever! He's so comforting, so perfect, so STRONG....!! Oh! Yes, it's really awright now... %%

((Still breathless, legs wobbly))

I think the HP is at it again, CIGAR BUTT. I hear more explosions. We'd better carry on calming down with more nuzzling, don't you agree?

((Nickers and whinnies softly, does a soft little head-butt))

%% My heart is beating in time to that dragon gong! But much louder! Will he notice? %%

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 04:45:35 pm by Mikaela »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
[b
**Note from your Continuity Director:   I will resume posting daily Call Sheets after Scene 23, when Aguirre’s sour pus breaks mood of our boys’ love. 

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Being a mere warshrag but a very careful reader, I am most definitely NOT wiping up Agurre's sour pus.  NOT, NOT, NOT.  **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((At the appearance of the last manifestation visited upon the Extremely Put-Upon High/Low/Whatever Priestess, the throngs of horrified onlookers at last lose all reason.  Mass panic ensues, and everyone heads for the hills.  Fortunately, by now the Wyoming National Guard has arrived and puts emergency crowd control measures into effect.  In cooperation with the FSD, the Base Commander brings the traumatized masses to a calmer pass.  B-52's air drop cases of valium and bottled water which are hastily gathered up and distributed.

How long can this go on?  The Unbelievably Stressed Out Priestess, trying valiantly to deliver a speech on The Impact of Women's Rights on the Interior Decor of the  Kennebunkport White House, finally collapses in exhaustion.  As the Sun sinks slowly toward the tops of the western hills, concerned troops stand guard at the foot of the slope which is already being dubbed by the evening news anchors as Mad Meryl's Mountain.  Before long, however, it is clear to those nearby that she is gathering her energies for one last determined effort to regain her former persona.  It starts quietly....

.....wackawackawackawackawackawackawackawackawacka.......

A mystic glow begins to emanate from the HP's body.  She opens her eyes....

and sees a vision of her true self as a Great Shepherdess leading her flock...

Light fills her body, and she rises and walks slowly to the top of the hill, feeling herself transform with each step.  Tears flow freely....

Reaching the top, she raises her arms on a great rush of Wind and is momentarily a giantess again, her head reaching up and up and up, toward the stars....

She sees all, knows all, IS all.  Her heart opens, and love blossoms outward like a great flower.  On the top of the Mountain, Jack and Ennis pause in their talk, not knowing why, only that they suddenly feel deep joy.

The glow around the Priestess gradually disperses, her great shape diminishes, and all that is left on the top of the hill is an average middle-aged lady.  She turns and walks down the hill to resume her life, a wiser and happier woman.))

YEEHAW

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 06:15:21 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika:

((Takes time out from nuzzling CIGAR BUTT in order to sincerely congratulate the HP. ))

Brays loudly in the very best and most beautifully braying "Go Tell It On The Mountain" voice:

YEEHAW! Let's all rejoice! Our High Priestess has returned! Oh Happy Day! YEEHAW!

((Considers singing "Can you feel the love tonight", but is completely distracted when CIGAR BUTT recommences his skilled, sweet nuzzling))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, still sitting next to Jack, feels his whole body start to tremble))

%% What I want boy, is not in that dish.%%

I was, uh, wonderin' if ya want, I kin stay a bit. I mean we kin talk or do sumptin else if ya like.

(( Ennis looks down with a blush, but a new excitement is dawning.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Can hardly hear Ennis over the animals braying, the high priestess shrieking, all the explosions and the skin stretchings.))

Jesus, Ennis. You'd think this movie was about sumun else, the way that gal's carryin' on.... I didn' quite hear whatcha were sayin'

((looks aggravatedly at the animals, the high priestess, the sheep trainer, and a pleading look toward the FSD))

%% You all think ya can keep it down a little, just a tad, so we can get on here? %%
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 07:23:20 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.