Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696711 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

((Nestled against Ennis's body, Jack feels his skin burning wherever it is touching his lover. A mixture of soft and hard, smooth and rough, silk and iron and Jack can only revel in everything that Ennis has shared with him.... but still he wants more... he needs to experience that burst of passion and the sweet release that follows and with Ennis, he knows how best to reach that goal. He communicates this desire wordlessly and Ennis responds with the same passion and yearning.))

((The moment of perfect elation, as though Jack had swum to the bottom of a lake and then slowly made his way back up to the surface, now filling his eyes with light and his lungs with breath when before it had not been present. Their bodies relaxed now, Jack was still awake, and he looked up at Ennis as though seeing him for the first time. The curve of his mouth, his full lips, the thick brown eyelashes that caressed his sun bronzed cheeks, the sandy brown tendrils of hair that clung to his damp forehead. Jack wondered if Ennis had fallen asleep.))

((in a low voice))Ennis?

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% Ennis?%%

(( Ennis hears his name,  and slowly opens his eyes.  As he does, he finds himself looking into the face of the person who just made him the happiest man in the world.  With his body tingling and his skin gleaming from their amazing conclusion, he has to wonder what will happen next.))

%% I can't right now think about whut will happen when this summer ends.  How kin I go on without this?  Without this beautiful man with eyes that change from sea green to sky blue with one look?  With chestnut hair and arms so strong to hold even me?  Not gonna think about it a'tall.%%

Yeah, bud I'm awake. Jes' restin ma eyes.  You alliright?  Gettin' hungry?

(( Ennis sits up now, gets dressed, gives Jack a kiss on the forehead and leaves the tent to find the food to give them back the energy they will probably need to sustain this kind of hunger))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((crestfallen, he hadn't meant to wake him if he was sleeping.))

((says nothing as Ennis pulls away to get dressed, he only suddenly misses that warmth that was there.))

((in a soft voice)) I think there might be some melted ice cream left....

%% Oh wait, Ennis can cook. %%

And whatever else you can find out there...

((As swift as Ennis left him, Jack still wonders if he's holding something back, or if he just got real hungry after.... what they had just done. Jack was in no hurry to get up and continued to lounge on the blanket beneath him, his clothes scattered around him.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

** Director Raymille has been working on location in the middle east for a charity project in which he's deeply involved.  The paparazzi have been stalking him as always.  He's been keeping a low profile so as not to detract from the importance of the charity work, but the stalkarazzi got to him today.... **

Here he is in his trademark red.  The evenings are cool, so he always has a warm cap.

The days are hot, just like Director Raymille himself.

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

** Without saying anything about it, the whole crew knew how it would go for the rest of the summer. Sheep be damned!! ** ;D

(play me!)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

The Props Magician:

** So it's gotten a bit hot and steamy up that mountain, hunh? Don't worry people, I'm on my way with cold drinks! **  ;D

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Meanwhile, Owl Olivia and her son are heaving a lil' conversation in the trees...))  ::)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
** Without saying anything about it, the whole crew knew how it would go for the rest of the summer. Sheep be damned!! ** ;D

That's right Ms Spanky! ....There are bound to be fireworks!!!  :D

You better order quite a few of these:

..because with these 2 hot cowboys in such close proximity, major sparks are bound to fly!!  Woowee!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:48:19 pm by Lucise »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Then came the moment of truth for Owl Olivia...))
  :-\

((They believed themselves inaudible, not knowing Owl Oscar had overheard their conversation in a tree nearby...))  :P

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 05:19:48 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Hey Oscar,

I am so sorry!  I too heard everything that Owlma there just confessed!
I am sure that you must be heart broken!  :'(
I just have one question, when Owlma Junior there was born, didnt you notice that she
was too fluffy to be true?  I mean, look at all the fluff on that bird!
Shit, that's hard bud!

Okay, just to make you feel better ... here are some mice ...

BUT DO NOT EAT THEM!!!
Just a few furry friends to keep you company .... I repeat ... THEY ARE NOT YOUR DINNER!
I'll pick them up later to take them home!

Be well!  :-*

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
 ::)

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 05:45:54 pm by Pipedream »