Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1702244 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

((As he is effortlessly pulled by Ennis into the tent, Jack can't help thinking about where this is all going.))

%% How come I can't hardly resist him. Any time, every time Ennis reaches out to me with those strong hands a his I'm always right there in his arms. And its where I should be. But even though he's more willin' to do this type a stuff, he keeps holdin' himself back. Sometimes I jes wish we could sit down an' talk without havin' all this stuff goin' on atween us. God help me, I love him, an' I don' know what I'm gonna do when we get off this mountain.%%

((Jack pulls back on Ennis's hand for a moment, getting him to look at him. Before their lips meet Jack looks into Ennis's eyes yet again and almost manages to get a word out before he is muffled by Ennis's firm but moist lips. And as has happened before, countless times, he is swept away by the experience.))

Ennis? ((He quietly murmurs Ennis's name against his lips, trying weakly to break their kiss.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis feels the pull from Jack, but resists once again.  Instead he brings his lips down and kisses him.  He knows what Jack wants to say and he's not quite ready for this converstation.))

%% I can't think a nuthin' right now, jes' bein' with ma man.  He wants a talk and talkin' ain't whut I'm ready to do.%%

Hey now, it's a'right.  We got all night.

(( Once again, like they did so many times already, Ennis lays down with Jack and shows him whut he finds so hard to say.))

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((After spending the night in his lover's arms, he wakes up sated and happy sometime the next morning. He looks over at Ennis expecting him to be asleep, but finds instead he is wide awake, and the look on his face tells Jack exactly what he wants.))

((Jack gets up before Ennis can grab him, yanks on his denims and flees the tent, laughing.))

We can't do that all day, Ennis. Got sheep to tend.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

(( The FSD has brought rare incense onto the set that burns as hot and intensely as our two young lovers.))

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

(( The FSD infuses the set with Restorative light.  Many of the cast have expended their valuable energy in physically demanding roles and are in need of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual restoration. ))

** Director Raymille had considered hiring fluffers to perform a similar function, but apparently that line-item in the budget was exhausted by the Director himself during the audition process. **
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 03:47:09 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
TERRY CLOTH is grateful that JBB is gently awakening him from a nightmare in which the COYOTE and LOW STARTLE-POINT HORSE are playing tug-o'-cloth with him and he is drenched in sheep pee, not the kind of Dream Sequence he prefers.  TERRY CLOTH savors the moment of their dozy embrace, which will get crusty in his loops solidify in his weft as the single moment of chafeless, goobly happiness in their separate and difficult display racks at the PenteCostCo.  ))

((Having made a partial recovery from the IN-GENIUS COYOTE's reckless pawing of his shiny Cowboy Magic-ness, JBB reverts momentarily to the grumbling arse-buffer we know and love...))

%% Idgit flea-bitten bog-brush... WATCH WHERE YER GOIN'!!! Next time I'm gonna make sure I get script approval. If it ain't sheep shit, it's goddamn sheep hooves, an' if it ain't that it's cantankerous old nags, maraudin' mules, or strung-out giant psycho-harridans from hell, an' if it ain't all that it's amorous sheepherders with no soap or sense of personal space... Goddammit, pull yerself together JBB, you got important news to impart to yer stud-muffin here.%%

((JBB shifts his position slightly to look up into the glorious folds of TERRY's fluffy phizog. He notices what he thinks are the early signs of... wrinkles? Which brings us rather neatly to a commercial break...))

COMMERCIAL BREAK... COMMERCIAL BREAK... COMMERCIAL BREAK...

=Camera1: Close-up of JBB with background soundtrack ('More Than a Peeling' by Boston).=

((Soundtrack fades slowly as JBB turns on a mega-watt smile and says simply...))

**Jack's Body Butter... the mark of a man.** (And at ten times normal speed) **Items sold separately. Terms and conditions apply. Please see in store for details.**

COMMERCIAL BREAK... COMMERCIAL BREAK... COMMERCIAL BREAK...
((JBB brings his ridge down to caress TERRY's rugged 100% cotton flanelette contours. He doesn't know how to say this, but say it he must.))

** Bud, there's sumthin' I bin meanin' to tell ya. I know I've had a whole week ta say some small thing 'bout this but, truth is, I bin hopin' this weren't no one-shot deal we got goin' on here. An' if it ain't then there's sumthin' ya need ta know... ma name ain't JBB, it's... TARQUELLE**

((JBB waits for the raucous laughter he always hears and now anticipates at the mention of the, quite frankly, preposterous moniker he has laboured under these long years. It doesn't come, and JBB is moved almost to tears.))

** Ma Grampy wasn't no understudy ta Sir Laurence Olivier's arse cream. He wuz in the skin elixir business... made serious money... big pots... $100,000 tubs 'n' shit. Ma Daddy sold it ta that L'Oreal fer a small fortune. He ain't never liked me... I was lid-clipped ya see, an' he wasn't... weren't no way ta make it right with him after that. You bet he'd give me something ta get lost. Think about it Terry. Wouldn't never have ta work at the PenteCostCo again. We cud have ourselves a little tube an' tester operation... be a sweet life.**

TERRY CLOTH:

**But why me Bud? Why would ya give up all a that L'Oreal inheritance fer me?**

JBB:

**Because you're worth it...**
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 05:36:21 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((After spending the night in his lover's arms, he wakes up sated and happy sometime the next morning. He looks over at Ennis expecting him to be asleep, but finds instead he is wide awake, and the look on his face tells Jack exactly what he wants.))

((Jack gets up before Ennis can grab him, yanks on his denims and flees the tent, laughing.))

We can't do that all day, Ennis. Got sheep to tend.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis wakes up and looks over at Jack sleeping.  He watches his chest rise and fall with each breath.))

%% He shur is a fine lookin' boy.  Wish I could stay here forever with nobody else but us.  Whut's gonna happen after?  Can't think right now..startin' ta feel sick about it, and I know jes' the cure.%%

(( Ennis sees Jack start to wake up and smiles down at him with sinful intention.  Before he could do anything, Jack sprints from the tent.  Ennis pulls up his pants, grabs his hat and chases after the best thing that ever happened to him.))

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

A MEMBER OF THE AUDIENCE

%%  A little "tube & tester operation."  I hope that works out for them.  Please, oh please let it work out for those two heavenly bodies.  This is the most beautiful production I have ever seen.  For the first time ever, I think I'll go to IMDb and see if there is a message board about this Performance.  I gotta find some people who feel the way I do about BAM.  Surely clicking on "_go_"above to search for this message board won't change my life forever, almost even more than seeing the Performance has... %%
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 07:49:38 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
**The SUN is feeling particularly hot, frisky and blistering as she looks down on the morning fun...**

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
MARKETING ADVISOR:

**Ms. Property Master!! Ms. Property Master!! I am very excited to let you know that commercials for the Broken Arsed body products line will soon be rolling out. Take a look at what our advertising team has come up with.**

Excellent work, Mr. Advisor! The customers will be going crazy about that lotion!!
Hope they'll love our latest product, too!
  ;D

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break **