Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681430 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
[/b]GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((Guy sits on the edge of the bed and regains his composure, now genuinely interested in whatever wool product (or any product which could be sold or marketed due to BAM's success) that Lucise wants to show him.))

Let's do it. Look at the products I mean.
((Grin))

(( Lucise smiles, looking into Guy's eyes..))

** Okay, this is what the commercial looks like .. **

** COMMERCIAL BREAK!!  COMMERCIAL BREAK!!  COMMERCIAL BREAK!!  COMMERCIAL BREAK!! **

presents

An Indapaddock and Raphaelson Production ....

((Lucise looks over at Guy, trying to focus on his face, not the way the silk shorts are clinging to his body .. Lucise licks his lips hesitantly ..))

** What do you think?  **

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:01:33 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((His eyes twinkle as he laughs out loud.))

"Better than sex." I love it... Hmm, are these yarns in the same 10 colors as the wool bedroll blankets?**
((appreciative smile)) ** That'll save a lot of money in production costs if we can use the same dye lots before expanding our resources. I do think we can come up with a more flavorful name than Specialty Yarn, though... We'll have to give it some thought. But I definitely see the product possibilities for expanding our crafts and textiles product line.**

((Guy notices Lucise's eyes keep wandering down to the silk shorts. Under that heated gaze he has difficulty obscuring the physical reaction in his body, and the silk shorts aren't helping any.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

((His eyes twinkle as he laughs out loud.))

"Better than sex." I love it... Hmm, are these yarns in the same 10 colors as the wool bedroll blankets?**
((appreciative smile)) ** That'll save a lot of money in production costs if we can use the same dye lots before expanding our resources. I do think we can come up with a more flavorful name than Specialty Yarn, though... We'll have to give it some thought. But I definitely see the product possibilities for expanding our crafts and textiles product line.**

((Guy notices Lucise's eyes keep wandering down to the silk shorts. Under that heated gaze he has difficulty obscuring the physical reaction in his body, and the silk shorts aren't helping any.))

(( Lucise heaves a sigh of relief .. flashes a wide grin ))

**  I am thrilled you like it!  And yeah, the yarn comes in the same 10 colors as the Bedroll Blankets!  I am very excited, we could have ourselves a very lucritive venture here! **

((Lucise's eyes wonder back to Guy's shorts, he notices the not-so-slight "reaction" in them.  Lucise licks his lips again, a bead of sweat appearing on his forehead..))

** Errr..are you ready for bed Guy?  I can feel a rising ... ummm, in the temperature in here  **  ((Lucise fidgets, looks at everything in the room but Guy ..))
**  Wanna call it a night?  Ummm, you must be in need of a release ... ummm, some relief after all the drama of the day.  A good night's sleep might do the trick..

((Lucise walks away from the bed, turns and looks appraisingly at Guy ...))

** If you need me, I'll be on the couch ..**

%% .. sweating like a pig!  Gosh its gotten damn hot in here!!  %%

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:25:03 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Wonders what has upset Lucise))

Um, yeah. That might be a good idea, Lucise. Maybe we can talk more about it tomorrow. I need to get back on set to have some...**
((Yawn)) ** meetings with the property manager and to call my boss, and I have some...** ((Yawn again - sorry)) ** papers for you to sign, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

((Guy leans back on the bed, nestling his head on the pillow. It has a freshly laundered scent but also something else, the scent of the wild hills and the wind. In a few moments he has drifted to sleep.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( Indapaddock retires to the couch, tossing and turning .. unable to get a wink of sleep ..

))

%%  I think I need a few minutes in the men's room ... %%

(( Lucise jumps off the couch, sneaks over to the bedroom, catches a glimpse of Guy sleeping peacefully in his bed.  Lucise sighs softly, turns around, heading for the bathroom ...))
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:50:09 am by Lucise »

Offline Jack-and-Ennis

• Don't Say Much
TS3 ROUNDUP, tryin' ta untangle them Chilean scenes outta ours.
Quote from: DeeDee
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, catching hail in his hat, feels the stirrings of excitement as he sees Jack's silly grin, which is aimed at his fear of the storm.))

%% Oh, this boy is gonna be payin' fer mockin' me%%

(( Ennis turns toward Jack and in one quick move, takes the frozen rocks and shoves them down his shirt.  Jack jumps, but he's not quick enough.  Ennis pins him down and starts smothering him with kisses, the hail already melting from their heated bodies.))

I'll give ya sumptin' better to grin about boy.

Quote from: Lucise

((Raging hormones in the tent ... Raging storm outside the tent..))

Quote from: Daniel
YOUNG JACK:

** Um, folks, this is gonna get a little steamy, so probably not suitable for younger eyes, if ya take my meanin'. **

Jesus, Ennis, that's c-mmm!

((The rest of the word is muffled against Ennis's mouth, pressing hard against his own. The ice melts beneath his shirt, becoming a trickle of cool water running down his back. It somehow makes Jack relax more into the kiss and he slowly wraps his arms around Ennis's shoulders to hold him against him. He moans in excitement and anticipation, his eyes closed. Ennis's mouth running over his face, his lips, his neck.))

((The tent flap still waves wildly in the wind and large hailstones plop against the tent floor. With a great lack of enthusiasm for doing so, Jack pulls out of Ennis's liplock long enough to tie the tent flap closed, then turns back to Ennis, who is grinning at him with that heartbreaking smile.))

((Jack quickly crawls back into Ennis's arms, allowing their lips to find one another once again, his tongue brushing against Ennis's lips as they move against his. Ennis goes shock still for a moment, but Jack deftly kisses his lips and strokes them with his tongue until Ennis's lips are moving against his own with that steady rhythm and his own tongue is reaching out for Jack's. Jack pulls away long enough to hurriedly unbutton Ennis's shirt and rip it off him then falls back against Ennis with a force that leaves them lying on the tent floor, Jack's body on top of Ennis's, as he crushes his mouth into Ennis's, but still yielding his own to him. Ennis takes full advantage of that surrender.))

((With warm, soft hands, Jack caresses Ennis's body as he relaxes his kiss. His hands wander down Ennis's chest and torso, moving towards his jeans. His deft fingers quickly undo the closure and he grabs the waistband and pulls them off his body. Jacks hands slide across Ennis's hard hips and up his torso again, and he breaks their kiss to look into those melted chocolate brown eyes. He lowers his mouth again, and places a teasing kiss on Ennis' nose, then his lips, his chin, and then drags his lips down Ennis's neck, allowing his tongue to caress the tendons there, the adams apple, as his fingers had only moments before. He lays his head against Ennis's bare chest for a moment, allowing his warmth, his scent, the muscles across his chest to absorb into his own. Ennis's breathing deepens. His heartrate quickens. Still Jack lays there, once again thinking of how wonderful this person is and what all he can do to make him know just how beautiful and special he makes him feel.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( As Ennis lays there with Jack stretched out on top of him, he can only wonder how this could ever get better.  As his hands caress Jack's back, he can feel the hot breath of his lover against his neck.  He turns his head and again their lips meet.  He knows he cannot get his fill.))

((Ennis runs his hand along Jack's hairline and down behind his ear. He knows in only a short time, this is a seductive area for Jack and he can feel him react.  As he puts both hands on his face, he goes nose to nose with him staring at this man who has taken his heart.))

(( They can already read each other as if they were born as one.  As they look at each other, their hands are exploring parts of their bodies already familiar, but nonetheless new each time.))

YOUNG JACK:

((The thunder shakes the tent once again, the crack of a tree breaking in the forest, the pounding of hail on the tent walls and all Jack can hear is Ennis's heart beating only a few feet away. He is somehow vaguely aware that these events occured, but can't recall knowing how. Ennis also seems to have forgotten the darkened world outside and in their dim light his eyes express a deep emotion that make Jack want to kiss him and start all over again.))

So yer afraid of thunderstorms, hunh, Ennis? ((Waiting for Ennis's reply, Jack nestles himself against Ennis's body, silently giving him all the love and support he can in this world, trying to let him know that its alright that he's afraid and that he's there for him, with him, beside him, and that he would always be there, if he knew he would be welcomed. He tilts his head upward and kisses Ennis's neck, allowing the heat from Ennis's body and his own to mingle.))

(( Ennis lays back and holds Jack tighter than he's ever held anyone.  The storm is dying down just as their lovemaking is.  Ennis is in a mellow mood,  and decides he's never felt closer to anyone, and decides to confide his fears.))

Ya see, when I wuz young an' we had this thunderstorm, couldn' have been more than five or six, I ran ta ma folks bed to hide.  My pa wuz beside himself.  He said no boy a his is ever gonna be afraid of no weather. 

So tha next storm came an' I wuz still scared senseless.  My ma, she tried to help, but he would have none of it.

(( Holds Jack tighter, knowing this is the hard part.))

So, one night it was stormin' like crazy out there.  I couldn' help myself.  I stayed in my room but I was so scared, I was cryin'.   He came in, he pulled me outa bed an' dragged me outside, with nuthin' but my pajamas and bare feet.  Made me stand in the backyard till it stopped.  Every storm after that, I had to go inta tha yard.  He said it would make a man outa me.

(( Ennis' eyes fill up with the pain of his daddy's cruelty.  He tries not to look at Jack, fearing he's made a fool out of himself.))

YOUNG JACK:

((nodding slowly, Jack reaches around his shoulders and holds him, nestling his body in the crook of Ennis's arm and leaning his head against his chest again. Every time the thunder strikes overhead or a flash of lightning fills the sky with burning light, Jack feels Ennis tense against him; Ennis's heart skips a beat, his breathing becomes uneven. Jack doesn't need to look up to know that Ennis is frightened.))

((He whispers against Ennis's skin)): Shhh, s'allright, Ennis. It'll be allright. ((He shifts his body up some so he's laying right next to Ennis, they're faces inches apart. Jack looks at Ennis but doesn't see his fear, only the beauty of the love he is offering him silently. Jack leans forward and kisses Ennis, allowing his lips to rest on Ennis's gently, like a leaf landing on water.))

((Ennis tries to deepen their kiss but Jack pulls back, shaking his head.)) Not now, Ennis, just lay still fer a minute.

((The thunder shakes the tent, and Ennis loses his breath, exhaling it all suddenly. Jack leans further in quickly inhales and exhales his own breath into Ennis's mouth, knowing that in his fear, Ennis had expelled too much air too soon and his breath was becoming ragged. He couldn't teach Ennis's heart not to fear, but he could teach Ennis's body how to remain calm.))

((Jack lowered his own naked body onto Ennis's, still keeping contact at the mouth, he positioned his heart and lungs near Ennis's: slow, steady breaths, a paced heartbeat quickened only by Ennis's close proximity. White light pierced through the tents of the wall, only to be followed by another deafening peal. Jack remained calm. He had weathered such storms before. One deep breath, another. Thump-thump-thump-thump: steady and rhythmic.))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 01:29:00 pm by Jack-and-Ennis »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Back at Lucise's trailer ...

After tossing and turning all night, Lucise sluggishly forces himself off the couch.  He tiptoes to the bedroom, Guy is still sound asleep, snoring softly ... the bed covers thrown aside, Guy is stretched out on the bed, the rainbow tie-dyed tank top around his shoulders.  Lucise swallows with difficulty, eyeing Guy's smooth torso and long legs..
He shakes his head, tears himself away from the doorway, heading again for the bathroom.

Moments later, he emerges in his work clothes and cooks a quick breakfast ..

.. scribbles a note for Guy ...

... and tiptoes out of his trailer, shutting the door quietly behind him.
))

%% I better get outta there before I do something I'll regret later ...%%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((Back at Lucise's trailer ...

After tossing and turning all night, Lucise sluggishly forces himself off the couch.  He tiptoes to the bedroom, Guy is still sound asleep, snoring softly ... the bed covers thrown aside, Guy is stretched out on the bed, the rainbow tie-dyed tank top around his shoulders.  Lucise swallows with difficulty, eyeing Guy's smooth torso and long legs..
He shakes his head, tears himself away from the doorway, heading again for the bathroom.

Moments later, he emerges in his work clothes and cooks a quick breakfast ..

.. scribbles a note for Guy ...

... and tiptoes out of his trailer, shutting the door quietly behind him.
))

%% I better get outta there before I do something I'll regret later ...%%

((Awakens slowly, yawns and stretches, before he realizes he's on a strange bed. He begins to panic until the memories from last night flood in. Smelling toast, he grudgingly gets out of bed, looks at his watch and realizes how late it is.))

%% Damn, I overslept. No time for meditation today. And I have to get my other other other suit.%%

((Guy rushes through the kitchen, sees the note and stops to read it, smiling to himself.))

%% He scratched out.... Hard? Well he does seem kind of lonely.%%

((Guy goes back into the bedroom, makes the bed, puts on his own muddy clothing and leaves the clothes that Lucise gave him to wear neatly folded on the bed. He rushes out to head back to the amenities the property manager provided for him, where he had left his suitcase and important documents.))

((As he gets back to the tent he realizes with a start that the red wine was still on the floor. He... he wasn't going to be able to get back into the tent.... Maybe he could find someone to help him.))

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
The Props Magician:

** Hey folks! I only just realized what celebrities we have amongst our actors. Not only does Owl Olivia star in the famous "Harry Potter" Movies, but JBB also gained praise overseas! Our much valued Body Butter got an award for it's very convincing portrayal of a suntan lotion in the German production Sommersturm! **

Just look:  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI80_gAfj8g&search=Sommersturm
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 01:32:46 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( Back at the ranch ...

Lucise settles things with Iqualuit, narrating some of the events of the previous night, trying his best to explain why he was away from the woolies the entire evening.  His mind remains slightly muddled, filled with images of the night before, the dinner, the Chilean sheep herders ... Guy!  He walks past a few woolies doing their morning push-ups:

He heaves a sigh of relief.
))

%% I am glad to see things looking normal around here ...%%

((Lucise saddles his horse, and gets back to the herd ...

.. Obviously relieved that the woolies all seem to be doing fine ))

%% Looks like Iqualuit did an excellent job as usual .. :)  %%

((Meanwhile ...

))