Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704478 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
**Mr. Sheep Wrangler really got it bad!! He doesn't even notice that there are twice as many sheep as there were yesterday, due to the Chilean sheep getting tangled up with ours!!**

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
((While his mother is in hospital, young Olli Owl is having a jolly good time at the High Priestess' place...))  :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile ...

Some cast and crew members (still very concerned about Owlma's condition) decide to surprise her at the hospital with ..

.. and a snack (She can't have no mice just now, Doctor's orders! )

))

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 04:14:57 pm by Lucise »

Offline YaadPyar

** Healing energy for Owlma from the FSD **
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
The Props Magician:

** Hey folks! I only just realized what celebrities we have amongst our actors. Not only does Owl Olivia star in the famous "Harry Potter" Movies, but JBB also gained praise overseas! Our much valued Body Butter got an award for it's very convincing portrayal of a suntan lotion in the German production Sommersturm! **

Just look:  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI80_gAfj8g&search=Sommersturm

JBB:

** Well well well Ms. Spanke, who'd have thought that this little gem from my back catalogue would get a mention on the Performance thread!! It is true that I received an Acadarsecream Award for Best Supporting Toiletry and a Golden Mule at Cannestan...**

**As you can see I got to work with some buff and very talented young gentlemen on this production (notice a pattern emerging?:P). It's a tough job, but an arse-cream's gotta do what an arse-cream's gotta do ::). Things sure got steamy on occasion... it's a hard life, and no mistake ;).**
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 04:31:58 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline saucycobblers

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Tent don't look right.  Which tent am I in now?  What am I gonna have to wipe up this time?  Sheepherders, marketing execs, bed-rollers, off-key equines, at least one ewe in need of personal absorbent pads, everyone goin' all crazy 'round here and all I want is my JBB.  **

JBB, come git me!!

((JBB purses his lid and attempts to whistle, but all that comes out are a few dribbles of lotion and no sound at all.))

** Oi! Dumbass Mule!! Git over here!!**

((Dumbass Mule #14 takes no notice and continues to happily chew its soup box. JBB catches hold of its tail as it ambles by...))

%% Sweet Lord of all that is holy, this mule STINKS!! I sure hope he's goin' in the direction of the tent TERRY is in! An' I hope he gets there FAST!!%% *cough cough*

((Spying a tent appearing on the horizon - one that most definitely looks more than right - JBB gratefully lets go of Dumbass Mule #14 and surveys his surroundings)).

**Well, if he ain't in the don't-look-right-but-looks-so-right-with-TERRY-in-it tent, then maybe he might be in the looks-so-very-inviting-even-without-TERRY-shag-pad-tent? Let's go in and see...**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Owl Olivia:

** Hey folks! Cheers for yer good wishes and the energy an all! Makes me already feel much better! **  ::)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((JBB purses his lid and attempts to whistle, but all that comes out are a few dribbles of lotion and no sound at all.))

** Oi! Dumbass Mule!! Git over here!!**

((Dumbass Mule #14 takes no notice and continues to happily chew its soup box. JBB catches hold of its tail as it ambles by...))

%% Sweet Lord of all that is holy, this mule STINKS!! I sure hope he's goin' in the direction of the tent TERRY is in! An' I hope he gets there FAST!!%% *cough cough*

((Spying a tent appearing on the horizon - one that most definitely looks more than right - JBB gratefully lets go of Dumbass Mule #14 and surveys his surroundings)).

**Well, if he ain't in the don't-look-right-but-looks-so-right-with-TERRY-in-it tent, then maybe he might be in the looks-so-very-inviting-even-without-TERRY-shag-pad-tent? Let's go in and see...**

GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((As he is waiting for someone to come along that might help him, spies a mule walking by the entrance to the tent. He looks around, maybe its owner is around somewhere. He hears a rustle in the grass and looks down to see a small tube of Jack's Body Butter.))

%% That's not a tube of Jack's Body Butter. That's JBB himself!! %%

((He quickly scoops up the tube of body lotion and gently holds him up.))

Hello, Mr. JBB. How are you doing today?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

((He quickly scoops up the tube of body lotion and gently holds him up.))

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 05:37:11 pm by Lucise »

Offline saucycobblers

**Oh... er... hello Mr Raphaelson. How delightful. May I call you Guy? What a pleasure to make your acquaintance! You may have noted my first TV spot advertising the Broken Arsed range of masculine skin soothers? I hear the range is doing extremely well - particularly in the more remote parts of Oklahoma.

May I take the opportunity to invite you to discuss my percentage and list of perks over a few glasses of... er... chilled fruit smoothie? The banana is particularly good round these parts.**

%% Dang it! What the hell was it I came here for in the first place?? Damned if I can remember... :-\%%

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 05:42:52 pm by saucycobblers »