Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701740 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
And remember, Chris,

T H E    S H O W    M U S T    G O   O N !
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((Is visibly relieved when Lucise says he can come over.))

Oh, thank you, Lucise. I don't mean to be such a problem for anyone, but thank you.... from the bottom of my heart. I'll see you in a few minutes, I hope.

((Lucise's farewell trails off in his mind, echoing gently against the chaotic images that still remained there. Guy reviewed the events of the day silently, uncertain of where his life was going next. The images of the red wine returned to him again, and he forcefully pushed them away, feeling somewhere between being the author of his destiny and being a tattered page in the wind. A single tear slipped down his cheek and he quickly raised his hand to wipe it away.))

(( Lucise busies himself with getting ready, his heart pounding in his chest.
He goes into the bathroom for yet another shower, puts on the cleanest clothes he can find and heads over to meet Guy ..))

%% I am a nervous wreck!  Lucise ..calm down ..%%

((He arrives at the Meeting Tent, and walks in ... his heart pounding in his chest.  He makes an effort to calm and steady himself .. ))

**  Hey Guy!  **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Smiles at Lucise when he arrives and comes up close enough to whisper in his ear.))

Let's go in the back, JBB is sleeping on the bed.

((He quietly leads Lucise to the bench behind the tent and sits down, waiting for Lucise to join him.  Feeling relaxed, he unties his tie and opens his top shirt button.))

Thank you for coming, Lucise. I'm... I'm still not sure what came over me earlier today... This thing.... It's not the easiest in the world to live with.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 09:44:08 pm by Daniel »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

I just wanted to bring another lighted candle here for our dear Chris.
Chris, you are THE PRODUCER of this here production,
we need you to come check out what a beautiful work of art and chaos it has become.

With all our Light and Love!

YEEHAW
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

Thank you for coming, Lucise. I'm... I'm still not sure what came over me earlier today... This thing.... It's not the easiest in the world to live with.

(( Lucise, feeling strangely calmer now that he is this close to Guy, smiles back at him warmly ..))

** I am here to help if I can be of any assistance at all.  And don't worry about last night .. I understand.  **

((Lucise fidgets alittle, his hands in his pockets, looking at his feet; his heart starting to race ..))

** Do you think we should get out of here?  Go for a walk, grab a bite to eat, or something?  I dont have to worry about the sheep for a few hours, so we can keep each other company for abit .. ummm... what do you think?

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((smiles at Lucise))

I'd like that, I really would... But, I don't feel like we should leave JBB here alone. He's had a tough day. And we've still got to look for Terry. He's missing.

((Looks into Lucise's eyes for a moment, not certain what to expect there. He's not sure why, but Lucise is so easy to trust and share with.))

Maybe if we don't go too far, JBB will be alright. We can walk around for a bit.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Lucise looks dreamily at Guy .. forgetting for a second that Guy had just spoken and was waiting for him to respond .. ))

** Oh ... yeah!  While I am here, why don't we look for Terry in the tent?  Can't hurt right? **

((They both walk back into the tent, silently, trying not to wake JBB.  Lucise walks over to the side of the bed, he looks down at his feet, feeling like he'd just stepped on something very soft and fluffy...))

** GUY..!! I think we found 'em, he was lying here fast asleep, practically under the bed!  I wonder how he got here ..**

((Guy walks over to where Lucise is standing, picks up Terry from the floor, slowly and gently, folds him up neatly and takes him to the bed.  Lucise watches as Guy gently lifts up JBB and places him ontop of his beloved WarshRag, Terry .. the two now sleeping in peaceful communion ..

))

%%  I wish he could hold me the way he handled that warshrag ..%%

** JBB will be so relieved to wake up in Terry's fluffy loops !
Ah!  Love is in the air ...

%% Sh!t!  Why T F did I say that ...%%

** Umm..Guy, let's leave these two be for a while.  Fancy that walk now?  **

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:38:41 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Looks at JBB and Terry lying together on the bed; he smiles at the scene, allowing the peace of the moment to overtake him.))

((When Lucise addresses him again, he looks up and nods, still smiling.))

Alright. I'm glad they're together now.

((His eyes twinkle with laughter.))

Ambulate on, courageous leader!

((As they silently slip outside, Guy becomes aware of Lucise's easy gait, his presence and carriage, and how different it was from his own. Guy tried to relax his body as they walked outside through fallen leaves.))

((Very softly, Guy speaks aloud to Lucise.))

Is there something you wanted to talk about, Lucise? Maybe I can help you with something... the way you helped me yesterday and today...**
((laughs softly at himself)) ** I don't know why I'm telling you this... but you're so easy to talk to.... Maybe there's somethiing you want to say to me too?

((Guy waits quietly as they continue their slow walk for Lucise to say something.))
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 10:57:24 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( As Lucise and Guy walk at a relaxed pace ...

..Lucise thinks of how to answer Guy's question.))

%%  How can he tell that I have this heavy load on my chest right this minute.
This guy just gets more incredible by the minute .. %%

((Lucise lets out a nervous laugh ..))

Umm, Guy, I .... I don't know if I can really tell you what is on my mind.
I mean, we only met really recently and I just ...
Damn, this is so hard .. umm, I am really enjoying your company.
You are ..umm, well you are a very smart person and I could really learn alot from you ..

%% WTF am I talking about .. ??? %%

** Ummm, I mean you are great! Umm ...  **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((reaches over and puts a finger across Lucise's lips, hushing him. He doesn't seem to realize how intimate that gesture is.))

Shh, Lucise. Its all right. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to...
I am just trying to be there for you, the same way you were there for me when I became hysterical last night.
The same way you were there for me today when I asked you to come over.
The same way you were there for me last night when I had disgraced myself in the mud.
The same way you were there for me this morning when you made me breakfast.
I didn't ask you to do any of that, and you did it anyway....

((Guy pauses for a moment, trying to put his feelings into words.))

No one has done all those things for me.
The last time I had a hysterical attack due to my Erythroenophobia, people just stared and laughed.
You didn't. You probably wanted to, and I can accept that. But you didn't.

((Guy leans back for a moment, looking up into Lucise's eyes. His eyes burned with unshed tears, but he wouldn't disgrace himself again. Not in front of Lucise.))

You're.... different, Lucise. You care.... about me. And thats not something I'm used to.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 11:46:46 pm by Daniel »