Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1703618 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Lucise lowers his head, overwhelmed by Guy's touch, his proximity, his words, his tears .. Lucise keeps his eyes low, hiding the tears rapidly forming in them.. ))

** Guy ..you have no idea .. Umm, nobody's ever said words like that to me before.  I am just a sheep trainer, I don't know too much, but ...I mean, you have no idea what your words mean to me .. **

((Lucise musters up the courage to look into Guy's eyes ..))

**Guy, the truth is, well ... truth is, .. promise me that you won't freak out if I tell you ..

((Guy's gaze into Lucise's eyes is all the answer he needs ...))

** Well, truth is, I dint sleep much last night .. and umm, I have been a bundle of nerves all day!  I have been dying to talk to someone and I was kinda hoping that I'd see you today.  You see, after our evening yesterday, I can't stop thinking about you and ..f--k, I am sorry, I hope I have not offended you.  I must sound like a lunatic..  I mean, when I saw you last night in those silk shorts, I felt something .. not sure what .. but I felt like I wanted to spend more time with you and get to know you and .. shit .. I am going on and on again ..

((Lucise quickens his pace a little, his face hot with embarassment, fear, shame? ..))

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 12:12:12 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON (MARKETING ADVISOR):

((Guy looks at Lucise with gentle empathy... He knows Lucise is trying to tell him something important.))

Lucise? Perhaps it would help you if I told you that I want you to tell me. Whatever it is thats on your chest? I want to know. I want to share it with you. If its a problem we can figure it out together. If its something sad, I'll help you mourn.... If you just want to stand here silently, I'll stand here with you. Whatever you want to do, I'm okay with it.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( Lucise's tears roll at Guy's words ..))

Umm, thank you!  You are so kind!
Okay ..I'll tell you .. I'll try to tell you ..

((Lucise sniffs and looks at Guy, his eyes glittering with fresh tears ..))

Guy, I am attracted to you..ok?  I am attracted to you!  I think you are beautiful and you have shown me how kind and thoughtful you are.  I have never felt this way about another person before, and certainly not another man! ... There is something about you that I am so attracted to.. please, dont get angry or anything.  Umm, I have been wondering what the hell is wrong with me all day today.  I know I just met you and all that, I cant even understand why I am feeling like this.  But last night, after you fell asleep in my bed, I walked in there and saw you looking so peaceful and so beautiful ..I..well I felt like touching your body so bad!

((Lucise looks at his feet again, a lonesome tear from his eye hits the ground .. ))

I dont know what I can say now or what to do, but you asked, so I've told ya ..

((he wipes off another tear running down his cheek ..))

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 12:36:50 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Guy was struck dumb by Lucise's outpouring of emotion.))

%% Me? Beautiful? I don't think so. I mean, I've always tried to keep a professional appearance, but I'm nothing special. I mean I'm not extremely attractive like Lucise is, with his rugged airs and self ease... %%

((Stricken, Guy eases away from Lucise. He turns away for a moment, trying to find the right words without letting his confusing emotions become apparent to Lucise.))

I..... I don't know what to say, Lucise. I'm certainly not beautiful.... And when you say attracted, you mean in a sexual way? **
((At Lucise's nod, Guy sucks in his breath)) ** I don't know.... I can't breathe right now... Let me think for a moment, okay?

((Guy had to sort out his own feelings before pursuing anything like this. He was hardly in control of his life right now, and he badly wanted Lucise's companionship.... But sex?.... That wasn't something he gave much thought to, unless his career required him to. He walked a few paces away from Lucise and crouched down on the ground, almost kneeling.... He very badly needed to think, to get his thoughts in order, to try to take control of a life that was rapidly escaping him. He wanted to get back to his briefcase and reoorganize his folders, going through one paper at a time, identifying it, and placing it in its correct folder, sometimes arranged alphabetically, sometimes by date, sometimes by order of importance, sometimes by most recent use.... After a moment, he stood up.))

Lucise, there are a lot of things you don't know about me yet... I like you... a lot. But I've got a lot of things to work out in my life before I can get into something like that..... I... I hope you can understand that. I wish I could... Maybe then I would feel more like myself, and not someone placed in this world without some sense of where I'm going or who I am or what I'm doing.

((Guy cringed inwardly as he waited for Lucise's response.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
%%
F--k!  F**K!!
I knew I shoulda kept my mouth shut!  Now I have freaked him out completely ..
f...!
%%

((Lucise takes a moment to let Guy's words sink in ... he can feel his hands sweating, his face and ears burning ..))

** Guy .. I am sorry!  Forget I said anything!  Shit!  I am an idiot!  I am sorry ..
I mean, I am sure this is a phase or some kind of thing I am going through .. as a matter of fact, I have been kicked in the head by alot of sheep in my day, maybe it is finally catching up with me ..

((Lucise smiles absent-mindedly ... looking yet again, at his feet ..))

I hope you won't be uncomfortable working with me now.  I hope this doesn't jeopardise my Broken Arsed Woolen Ecstacy endorsement .. I .. I have been silly.  Forget I said anything ..okay?

I should get back to my trailer, and to the sheep ..
Thanks for not laughing while I cried like a girl and made a complete ass of myself ..

((Lucise smiles shyly .. squirming under Guy's intense gaze ..))

** I'll talk to you later Guy!  Have a good night! **

(( At that, Lucise turns around and walks off with a stiff gait, completely lost and unsure of what had just happened ..))

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 01:34:54 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Guy looks up as Lucise walks off, noting with sadness how changed he is. He knew that Lucise had poured out his heart to him, and that he hadn't given the response that he wanted to hear. For a moment he considered calling out to him, calling him back, but... he didn't think he could do that. Not now. Maybe someday.))

%%
Someday may be too late, you idiot! You hurt him..... bad.
%%

((Guy hangs his head shamefully. He didn't mean to hurt Lucise, he really hadn't.... but those words made his head spin. That wasn't a sensation he liked. Bitter cold winds rushed by him again and he made his way back to the Meeting Tent, hoping that Lucise was still there for some reason but knowing he would not be.))

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((After Olivia and Olli share their supper of soused mouse, the High Priestess looks thoughtful))

** Olivia, it's curious, but the more I look at Olli, the more it seems he reminds me of someone.  I can't imagine who.  I really have very few owlish acquaintances.  He is such a fluffy li'l darlin,' isn't he? **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~Meanwhile, on the trail to the tent....~~

SHEEPHERDER #1: (translated from the Spanish)

It has been a very long day of watching those gringos try to untangle sheep. I admit I am xhausted. I hope those other two strange gentlemen are finished using our tent because I long to return there and take a siesta.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Olivia, it's curious, but the more I look at Olli, the more it seems he reminds me of someone.  I can't imagine who.  I really have very few owlish acquaintances.  He is such a fluffy li'l darlin,' isn't he? **

((After that delicious soused mouse supper, Owl Olivia is feeling quite a bit tipsy and quite talkative, so does Olli...))  :)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis and Jack mount their horses and ride up to new pasture, with less than the 1,000 sheep.))

Hope Aguirre don't know how ta count.  We shur have a lot less than when we came up here.  I should stay up here with 'em tonight, don't need no more trouble.

(( Ennis looks over at Jack hoping he stays with him, but Jack is looking down playing his harmonica.))

YOUNG JACK:

((plays an old Rodeo tune on the harmonica.... "Don't Let Him Sit On You" which for some reason comes out horrible... He looks over and grins at Ennis, trying to keep from laughing as he plays a sour noted rendition.))