Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681218 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((shakes his head, smiling at Guy))

No, to be honest, I'm still a little cold, I was kind of looking forward to some hot food... Are you sure you're not hungry? I can cook if you want me to.

** No, let me .. **

((Lucise walks back into the kitchen and starts the dinner, busying himself with the cooking, doing his utmost to concentrate .. ))

%%  Burning the mac and cheese is NOT an option right now .. %%

(( Lucise returns to the main room, handing Guy a nice warm cuppa hot chocolate..

))

** I hope this'll warm you up a lil bit while I cook ..**

(( Guy takes the cup from Lucise, smiling faintly as he retreats to the kitchen..  After a few more minutes, Lucise emerges with two hot bowls of food ...

.. setting them down on the table ..))

** Umm, food is ready ..  I ain't hungry, but umm, I can watch you eat have some too ..**

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 10:04:23 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

Thank you so much Lucise. You should let me do something... You said you wanted a drink. I can get it for you, um, as long as you don't have any red wine stored in there.**
((laughs nervously)) ** Please let me help, somehow.

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Ummm, sure if you want, you can go right ahead and make some drinks.  I dont have any red wine about the place.  Between yesterday and today, I drank all the wine I had here .. been alittle stressed lately ..

%% Better not bring that up now!  %%

((Lucise sits down at the table, looking distractedly at his bowl of boring mac and cheese, wondering when the insanity of his thoughts would subside .. wondering how he was expected to cope with this bizarre situation in which he was firmly planted ..))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** Ummm, sure if you want, you can go right ahead and make some drinks.  I dont have any red wine about the place.  Between yesterday and today, I drank all the wine I had here .. been alittle stressed lately ..

GUY RAPHAELSON:

Stressed? Why - oh.

((Guy blushes fiercely and forgets about the drink for a moment.))

Is it because of me?

((Guy looks over at Lucise intensely.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON:

Stressed? Why - oh.

((Guy blushes fiercely and forgets about the drink for a moment.))

Is it because of me?

((Guy looks over at Lucise intensely.))

%% No, its not because of you .. its because of friggin' OWLMA ..
  WTF do you think?  ::)  Of course it's because of YOU .. ::)
%%

((Lucise looks up at Guy..shaking his head slightly..and then nodding in response..))

** Look, Guy .. I told you everything I could yesterday, you told me what you had to say and that's fine.  I just need to deal with it.  My mind is abit of a mess frankly .. because I have never done anything with another man before .. umm...I don't mean done it done it, I mean .. attraction.  I have never really been attracted to another man before.

But with you, there was just some strange thing that clicked there...

((Lucise looks uneasily at Guy ..))

** We don't have to talk about this.. we can stop now.
I just have one question .. I hope I am not being too forward or nothing .. but ..**

((Lucise, now playing with his fork, piercing fiercely at the macaroni in his bowl, looked up quickly at Guy, lowering his head again ..))

**  Dont answer if you dont want ..ummm, I ..umm..I ..well, are you gay?
You did tell me yesterday that you liked me alot ..  **

(( Lucise keeps his head down .. ))

« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 12:25:56 am by Lucise »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

((From under her feathers, Olivia produces a little brooch...))  :)

** Why, how perfectly sweet of you, Olivia!  No one has given me a gift for ever so long!  I think I'm going to cry... **

** I'm sorry!  I'm still so fragile after my horrific experience of last week.  The slightest thing sets me off!  I'll always cherish this little brooch.  Well...Olli and I will leave you alone now.  Get some rest so you can come home soon! **

%% Oh Terry, what will become of you and your wild ways when you are no longer fluffy, with all of it before you? %%

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
((SUN tries hard to melt the Snow...))

((SNOW acts cold and symbolic, and refuses to budge until Lucise and Guy get it on YOUNG ENNIS has a chance to wake up and dance.))

&
And I'm not leaving until somebody gives me a season pass to Jackson Hole. And a ride. And... and... and... and a pony.
&
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((Lucise, now playing with his fork, piercing fiercely at the macaroni in his bowl, looked up quickly at Guy, lowering his head again ..))

**  Dont answer if you dont want ..ummm, I ..umm..I ..well, are you gay?
You did tell me yesterday that you liked me alot ..  **

(( Lucise keeps his head down .. ))

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((is a little unsettled by the question, but knows that Lucise deserves the truth))

I.... That's a difficult question to answer.
My life has never been that simple, I wish it was.

((Guy sighs and looks down at the untouched bowl of macaroni in front of him. He considers picking up a fork and poking at it, since Lucise had gone and made it for him, but he wasn't hungry... he thought he had been.))

I know you were deeply hurt by what I said yesterday. And I didn't mean to do that. There are things about me.... things which even I don't know yet.... I'm not the most mentally stable person in the world. I have.... issues. Erythroenophobia is just one vase on the shelf.

((Guy looks up at Lucise and sees with some surprise that Lucise is looking at him in such a caring way, waiting for him to share more with him.))

I don't share these with other people, normally... I have a therapist back home, but he says he's done all for me he can. The rest is up to me, and that makes me afraid, Lucise. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now, about these issues.

((Pauses for a moment and lets himself look at Lucise fully. Allows himself to admire Lucise's beauty. He sighs, gulps, and looks away again.))

But you deserve some type of explanation.... I know I owe you that much.... You may have noticed, when we first met, or on any other occasion, I never once shook your hand. In fact, the only times we have touched at all were when I was suffering from that psychotic attack due to the red wine and yesterday when I touched your lips with my finger. I was surprised I was able to do that... 
You see, I cannot stand being touched by other people.
When our fingers brushed just a while ago it was everything I could do to keep from bolting out the door into that snow....
So I hope you can see how it's a little difficult for me to answer that question.

((Blushes fiercely but keeps looking down, uncertain of what Lucise is thinking, afraid to ask him))

I never had the opportunity to experience sex, never wanted to, because I have had this thing since my childhood.

((Guy stands up slowly and moves away from Lucise, as far away as he can, grabbing his briefcase and busying himself with something in it. He doesn't want to know what Lucise thinks of him.... Even that knowledge frightens him.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Lucise sits rooted at the spot, absorbing all that Guy has just poured out to him.
He gets up hesitantly, takes a step towards Guy who is still fidgeting with his briefcase.
Lucise walks over gently, quietly to Guy .. He speaks, almost whispering: ))

** Guy .. please, give me the briefcase ..**

(( Guy hesitates, letting go of the briefcase, his demeanour downcast, and his tears forming rapidly.  Lucise takes the briefcase from him, placing it on the floor beside them.  Going on his knees beside Guy's feet, Lucise looks up at Guy, unflinching in his gaze till Guy locked eyes with him .. ))

** I am sorry that you are hurting so much.  I am not here to make your pain worse or to ask you for things you are not in a position to give.  But I see you differently from the way you see yourself ..  I see much more than you give yourself credit for ..
You and I have some things in common - we are both trying to figure out what to do in our lives .. so I do feel ya ..

(( Lucise shifts abit closer to Guy, still looking deep into his eyes - unsure of where he was finding the courage to face Guy this way ..))

**  Guy .. can I hold your hand?  Please .. let me .. **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((looks down at his hand for a moment, not seeing it through his tears.... He holds up his hand gently reaching it out towards Lucise. Everything in his body is pulling back on it, trying to restrain him, but Guy knows he is mentally stronger than whatever subconscious agent in him wants to prevent him from being touched.))

%% It's just a hand, Guy. Just your hand. He won't hurt it. He won't hurt you. %%

((Holding his hand out toward Lucise, Guy is tense. He's afraid, uncomfortable, and he doesn't understand why. He never has, he just knew it was unnatural to feel this way.))