Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696333 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

(( Lucise smiles faintly at Guy, his own heart beating faster and faster in his chest.  He looks at Guy's outstretched hand.  Slowly, gently, he takes his right hand to it  .. touching it ever so slightly, gentle as a feather.  He could feel Guy trembling ..))

** Guy .. I won't hurt you!  I don't want to hurt a single hair on your head .. **

(( Lucise takes Guy's hand into both his palms, rubbing gently on his fingers; turning his hand over and tracing the lines on his palms.  So simple an act, yet how intimate it felt .. His eyes focussed on Guy's hand in his, Lucise manages to find a voice to continue ..))

** I think you are beautiful... Yes, you have a lot issues to resolve, but all of your faults put together do not begin to diminish anything about you  ..  **

(( Lucise looks back up at Guy, whose tears are now flowing freely .. Lucise starts to lift Guy's hand to his lips, brushing the back of his hand with the tenderest kiss .. 

..he could really feel Guy tembling now .. Lucise moves closer to him, their eyes meeting ..))

**  I am willing to be patient, if you are willing to trust me ..  **

« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 01:49:36 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON

((Guy nods through his tears, trying his hardest to smile reassuringly at Lucise. The sensation of being touched had been, at first, hellish torture, as though his skin were burning in acid. He knew this was an illusion, but his hand still jerked a little bit to avoid the pain. He steeled himself, forcing his hand to remain in Lucise's, despite the burning and the sense of disgust rising up in him.))

I can trust you, Lucise. I already do. I think I have from the moment I saw you. I trust you almost more than I trust myself. I'm.... unstable. You're more like a rock.

((Guy pauses for a moment, allowing himself to enjoy the warmth of Lucise's body standing close to his. That felt natural, welcome, it was the actual touch of flesh upon flesh that he abhorred and did not know why. His therapist had suggested deep regression under hypnosis to address that issue and even then had come up with nothing.... except a memory block.))

%% Well are you going to trust him, or are you going to trust him? %%

** Lucise....? All these issues, I think they must have come from my childhood..... Theres a portion missing from my memory. I have lost a major part of my childhood. I'm not certain why I'm telling you... Actually, yes I do. Its because I trust you... God, you're easier to talk to than my therapist.**

((looks at Lucise with a pain and a longing for something deep within himself, but hoping that Lucise will have the answers.))

What do you think it means? Why am I like this?

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Guy, I don't have the answers to those questions .. I don't know what happened in your childhood to make you so scared.  But you can't live your past forever, if I can help you move forward, I will.  You are scared of the one thing you need the most ..

(( Lucise takes Guy's other hand in his, massaging them gently .. moving his body closer to Guy's.  Without giving him a chance to object, Lucise wraps his arms around him, holding him close in a tight embrace; his right hand running up and down Guy's back ..))

**  Sshhh ..Guy ...just let me .. feel this .. just feel it ..
Put your arms around me Guy .. please, trust me .. **
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 02:27:43 am by Lucise »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
= While Lucise and Guy sort out their emotional crisis,  ;)
I thought it's a good a time as ever to post this:  :-*

A Hug - The Universal Perscription

No moving parts, no batteries.
No monthly payments and no fees;
Inflation proof, non-taxable,
In fact, it's quite relaxable;

It can't be stolen, won't pollute,
One size fits all, do not dilute.
It uses little energy,
But yields results enormously.

Relieves your tension and your stress,
Invigorate your happiness;
Combats depression, makes you beam,
And elevates your self esteem!

Your circulation it corrects
Without unpleasant side effects
It is, I think, the perfect drug:
May I prescribe, my friend... the hug!

And, of course, fully returnable!

(from: http://www.storybin.com/words/words114.shtml)

=
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:03:37 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((With Lucise's arms wrapped around him, Guy begins to panic. He squirms to get away but Lucise only holds him tighter.))

Lucise, no! This is too fast... I can't... I can't do this.

((His breathing ragged, his heart racing madly, his body stiffening at every joint to the point of pain. His flesh burning in agony, Guy tries desperately to regain control of the situation. He tries.... for Lucise. Lucise isn't hurting him, but he is being hurt. He's hurting himself.))

((His body stiff in Lucise's arms, Guy focuses on relaxing his body, regaining control over it..... His breathing returns to normal. His flesh stops burning. He can stand in Lucise's arms without experiencing the torture of being touched. Several minutes pass by until Guy's sense of guilt and terror and disgust fade away into uncomfort.))

%% Can I do this.... Should I do this... What...?? %%

((Before he can think about it too much, Guy raises his arms and wraps them around Lucise, as tightly as he can, despite the agony. It is a sudden and rash movement for him and he cried out in the pseudopain that screamed along his nerves when his arms touched and pressed against Lucise's body. The pain shot back to every nerve that was even remotely involved in touching Lucise. Guy wimpers in pain but is defiant. Every muscle in his body wants to move away but Guy remains where he is, his arms pressing into Lucise's back.))

((In a voice raspy with pain, Guy mournfully whispers))

I don't know how much longer I can do this, Lucise!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:02:00 am by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( Lucise whispers soothingly in Guy's ears ..))

** Shh..just let me hold you Guy!  Let me ..
I want you to see that this cannot hurt you, the way I feel for you cannot hurt you..  It is hard, I know, but you can do this ... **

((Lucise clings to Guy, holding him in a tight, warm embrace ... whispering with a smile .. ))

** Guy ... we forgot all about the mac and cheese ..  **

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((After her fabulous mouse supper, Owl Olivia has been feeling much better. So much better, in fact, that the doctors at the Broken Arsed Infirmary removed her head bandage and released her from the hospital. Somewhat puzzled, Olivia ventures out...))   :)

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
SNOW:

...And I want a luxury suite at the resort, and a giant walk-in refrigerator, and champagne for breakfast, and a sleigh ride...

**Hey, I might be just an Everyday Natural Phenomenon, but that doesn't mean I can't be as demanding as a Greek god when I feel like it...**
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
(( Lucise whispers soothingly in Guy's ears ..))

** Shh..just let me hold you Guy!  Let me ..
I want you to see that this cannot hurt you, the way I feel for you cannot hurt you..  It is hard, I know, but you can do this ... **

((Lucise clings to Guy, holding him in a tight, warm embrace ... whispering with a smile .. ))

** Guy ... we forgot all about the mac and cheese ..  **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((As Lucise deepens their embrace, Guy tries to yield his body to him, tries to relax the muscles in his body that are struggling to get away, tries to ignore the false pain that he's receiving from his skin.))

I know..... I'm sorry.....I don't thin....

((Guy's ragged whisper barely escaped his lips before he collapsed in Lucise's arms, his head falling forward onto Lucise's shoulder, eyes closed and even breath in the slumber of unconsciousness.))

Offline DeeDee

SNOW:

((The snow begins to pile up... on the mountain tops, on the pup tent, on YOUNG JACK's tent, on the backs of the sheep and horses and mules, on LUCISE INDAPADDOCK's trailer...

Although the snow around YOUNG ENNIS's tent isn't deep enough to go over the tops of his boots, it somehow manages to pile up a six-foot high drift outside the door of LUCISE's trailer.))

Oh the weather outside is frightful
but the fire is so delightful...

YOUNG ENNIS:

%% He looks over and sees Jack sleepin' next to him.  He reaches over and strokes his face and hairline, causing Jack to stir a little.
He never wants to leave this king size bed that they share.  They are living together and are so happy.  He leans over and kisses his lover on the lips geting a sleepy smile out of him.  Jack turns and pulls him close and they snuggle together against the cold.
Why is it so damn cold in here?  Ain't the heat workin?...%%

(( Ennis jumps up and realizes he's still in the pup tent and there is close to a foot of snow outside.  His heart drops realizing just then that it was only a dream and he feels a tear fall to his cheek.  Inside, he knows that dream will never come to pass.  He folds up the pup tent and heads down towards the camp.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich