Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1697576 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack is saddened, angered, and embarassed by Ennis's verbal attack on him.))

%% What the hell's come over that boy. Maybe I should try and talk to him. Let me know what he's thinkin'. No, he needs time to be alone, I reckon. %%

((Notices the next to last picture above... yeah, like that))

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis angrily walks away from Jack and starts up the hill.  He was sucker punched.  Didn't think this was gonna end so soon.
He realizes he shouldn't be angry at Jack,  but if it weren't for him, these feelings wouldn't exist.))

%%  How do I end this?  We could never have no life, not in tha way he wants.  How'm I supposed to say goodbye?  Mebbe he will.  Mebbe he knows things like my dream can't really happen, not if ya wanna stay alive.  Wish I had jes' one more night.%%

(( Ennis sees Jack looking at him and puts his head down, his heart heavy.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
SNOW:

**There are some clear advantages to being able to be molded into any shape, form, gender, sexual orientation...**

((Moans incoherently.))

**...But there are some clear disadvantages to having a tendency to melt whenever things get a bit, ummmm, hot...**

Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((A little later...))

** Am I the first to arrive? **

** What a fabulous idea, Olivia!  I've brought along a supply of the Sacred Beverage for that "echt Brokeback" touch... **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
SNOW:

((Reads SUN's offer.))

Ski package... check. Luxury suite... check. Walk-in refrigerator... check.

And a PONY!!!!!!!!!!!

((Runs to hug SUN.))

%%
Hey, the SUN is kinda...

hot...

%%

((Melts.))

**You know, this melting business is enough to make a Natural Phenomenon a bit vindictive and capricious.**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

** Am I the first to arrive? **

** What a fabulous idea, Olivia!  I've brought along a supply of the Sacred Beverage for that "echt Brokeback" touch... **

Owl Olivia:

** Yeehawww! Take a seat, High Priestess! You want a glass of wine don't ya? **

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Owl Olivia:

** Yeehawww! Take a seat, High Priestess! You want a glass of wine don't ya? **

** Don't mind if I do, my dear!   I hope the others arrive soon! **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
SNOW:

**About that party: Can I hang out in the freezer and talk to people when they come to get more ice? Maybe help mix some frozen margaritas or something?**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
SNOW:

**About that party: Can I hang out in the freezer and talk to people when they come to get more ice? Maybe help mix some frozen margaritas or something?**

Owl Olivia:

**  Sure, snow! Everybody is welcome! ** ;D

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis angrily walks away from Jack and starts up the hill.  He was sucker punched.  Didn't think this was gonna end so soon.
He realizes he shouldn't be angry at Jack,  but if it weren't for him, these feelings wouldn't exist.))

%%  How do I end this?  We could never have no life, not in tha way he wants.  How'm I supposed to say goodbye?  Mebbe he will.  Mebbe he knows things like my dream can't really happen, not if ya wanna stay alive.  Wish I had jes' one more night.%%

(( Ennis sees Jack looking at him and puts his head down, his heart heavy.))

YOUNG JACK:

((After a few hours of watching Ennis mope up on the hill, Jack is still not sure how to console him. He wants to be up with him so bad right now, but Ennis seemed to just push him off when he'd offered himself so sincerely back at camp. He reaches up to the LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE and grabs his lasso, slowly climbs up the hill.))

%% Maybe just a little fun. Try an' cheer 'em up. %%

((As he approaches Ennis he twirls the Lasso over his head and throws the loop neatly over Ennis's shoulders.))

Time ta go, Ennis. Face the music, ya know.

%% Jes' cause we're leavin' this mountain don't mean we ain't ne'er gonna see each other again. Surely he can't still be thinkin' about marryin' that Alma. Not after all we been through up here. %%
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
THE DISAPPEARING LOG:

((With a faint popping sound, appears in Owl Olivia's apartment.))

Is there room for me? I hope I'm not too late, I just now escaped the Sacred Relic Room.

((Sees High Priestess.))

%% Uh oh...%%

Oh hello High Priestess! I didn't see you there? Did I say Sacred Relic Room? I meant, um, Sacred Selleck Room. I sure loved Tom Selleck in Three Men and a Baby!