Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696481 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile ..

Back at Lucise's trailer, a few slices of toast and a coupla fried eggs later, Guy and Lucise sit around the little table, sipping on coffee ..))

**  Looks like my job as Sheep trainer has finally come to an end up here on Broken Arsed.  I'm gonna miss them woolies .. it has been an interesting ride, that's for sure!  I'm gonna miss all 1000 of them ~ PEEING SHEEP, LIMPING SHEEP, SLEEPING SHEEP .. all of them..  I am glad that I get to stay on though, thanks to the Broken Arsed Wool venture.  I can work on that full-time now ..

(( Lucise looks up from his cup of coffee, catching Guy's gaze resting on him ..  Lucise then empties his cup and gets up almost abruptly from his seat ..))

** I better get ready to go to them woolies ..**

((At that, he wipes his hands on the table-cloth and walks back to the bedroom ..))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
(( Meanwhile ..

Back at Lucise's trailer, a few slices of toast and a coupla fried eggs later, Guy and Lucise sit around the little table, sipping on coffee ..))

**  Looks like my job as Sheep trainer has finally come to an end up here on Broken Arsed.  I'm gonna miss them woolies .. it has been an interesting ride, that's for sure!  I'm gonna miss all 1000 of them ~ PEEING SHEEP, LIMPING SHEEP, SLEEPING SHEEP .. all of them..  I am glad that I get to stay on though, thanks to the Broken Arsed Wool venture.  I can work on that full-time now ..

(( Lucise looks up from his cup of coffee, catching Guy's gaze resting on him ..  Lucise then empties his cup and gets up almost abruptly from his seat ..))

** I better get ready to go to them woolies ..**

((At that, he wipes his hands on the table-cloth and walks back to the bedroom ..))

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((nods, happily watching Lucise walking back to the bedroom. He speaks a little louder so he can be heard.))

** That reminds me, I need to get Owl Olivia to sign her papers here, do you know where I can find her? **

((At that moment there was a knock (or was it a scratching?) at the door.))

**I'll get it, Lucise.**

((There wasn't anyone at the door but Lucise swore he could smell feathers. He looked down and amongst a few gray owl feathers found a hastily scrawled note. He quickly read it, his face paling, then went in to talk to Lucise. Without really thinking about it he walked into the bedroom, staring intently at the note.))

**Oh, Lucise?.... Oh!**
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 02:28:17 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((There wasn't anyone at the door but Lucise swore he could smell feathers. He looked down and amongst a few gray owl feathers found a hastily scrawled note. He quickly read it, his face paling, then went in to talk to Lucise. Without really thinking about it he walked into the bedroom, staring intently at the note.))

**Oh, Lucise?.... Oh!**

(( Lucise, not in the least bit startled by Guy's sudden appearance in the bedroom, stays rooted on the spot with a faint smile on his face ...

))

**  Who was that ..?  **

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 02:30:30 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy is unable to take his eyes off Lucise in his undressed state, but when Lucise speaks out loud, Guy realizes he's staring, blushes and looks away.))

**What was who?** ((He realizes he's clutching the note with some force and relaxes his hand.))
**Oh. It's from Owl Olivia, apparently she's having some sort of party, so at least I know where she is... It says here that everybody's invited... I don't think I can go though, its being held in a.... in a wine cellar.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( Lucise walks over to where Guy is standing, well aware of Guy's eyes on him.  He takes the note from Guy's hand ..

))

** A party!  Hey that sounds fun!  I guess I'd pop round there before I get back to the sheep!  **

(( Lucise drops the note on the bed and looks back at Guy, taking another step closer to him ..))

** You know .. you should come to the party.  Who cares if it's in a wine cellar?  We can go there together if ya want .. **

(( Lucise places a hand on guy's left shoulder, looking searchingly into his face ..))

** Hmm?  What do ya say? **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

** You know .. you should come to the party.  Who cares if it's in a wine cellar?  We can go there together if ya want .. **

(( Lucise places a hand on guy's left shoulder, looking searchingly into his face ..))

** Hmm?  What do ya say? **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Is at first apprehensive as Lucise approaches him, but relaxes almost completely when Lucise touches his shoulder. He wonders if it would be acceptable to touch Lucise's body, but immediately realized that was intimate, too intimate for where they were right now.... another confusing mentalism he would have to review later.))

**I care if it's in a wine cellar. What if there's red wine there, as there is likely to be since its a wine cellar? I don't want to have a nervous breakdown in front of everyone.**

((Guy reaches up and grabs hold of Lucise's hand, considering for a moment pulling the tall sheeptrainer closer to him.))

**Other than the wine being there, I would love to go. A great chance to network, meet some other members of the cast and crew who might like to be spokesperson for a variety of Broken Arsed products....**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
%%  DUHH!!  Of course he wouldn't want to go if there is a wine cellar anywhere in the vicinity...aww crap! %%

** Okay..I know, there is probably gonna be wine there.  Of course, yer right .. **

(( Lucise suddenly realises that standing there in his drawers so close to Guy might be making him uncomfortable .. Lucise takes his hand off Guy's shoulder, sighing heavily ))

** I better get dressed then .. **

(( He walks away self-consciously, finds his "Horny Devil" tee-shirt lying on the chair by the bed, grabs it and puts it on quickly, picking up his soiled denims from the floor by the bed and slipping them on as well ..))

** I am good to go ... you coming?  **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
%%  DUHH!!  Of course he wouldn't want to go if there is a wine cellar anywhere in the vicinity...aww crap! %%

** Okay..I know, there is probably gonna be wine there.  Of course, yer right .. **

(( Lucise suddenly realises that standing there in his drawers so close to Guy might be making him uncomfortable .. Lucise takes his hand off Guy's shoulder, sighing heavily ))

** I better get dressed then .. **

(( He walks away self-consciously, finds his "Horny Devil" tee-shirt lying on the chair by the bed, grabs it and puts it on quickly, picking up his soiled denims from the floor by the bed and slipping them on as well ..))

** I am good to go ... you coming?  **

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy sighs as Lucise pulls away from him and puts on his black t-shirt again.))

** I suppose I could wait outside... Maybe you can ask Ms. Owl to sign those papers for me then bring them back to me?**

((Guy grabs his briefcase and waits for Lucise by the door.))

** Oh, can I leave my suitcase here for now until I can get a hotel room? **

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Umm.. sure, you can leave your suitcase here.  And ..ummmm...well ... you know that you can stay here if you like.  But I am sure you'll be more comfortable in a hotel room .. umm.. sure, whatever you wanna do .. **

%% WTF am I babbling about ..? Of course he wants to get a hotel room!   :-\!  %%

(( At that, both men step outside the trailer, closing the door behind them; heading for OWL OLIVIA'S owl-partment.))

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Meanwhile the party has gotten a bit less formal...))
  ;D

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 02:12:51 pm by Pipedream »