Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1697409 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Owl Oscar:

**  Red wine? I don't see no red wine. Come on, friend. This is a party! Yeehaww!! **

((Just as Oscar and Guy enter the wine cellar, the rock band begins to play a song that seems oddly fitting so shortly before the departure from Broken Arsed Mountain...))

The Final Countdown (Europe)

We're leaving together
but still it's farewell
and maybe we'll come back,
to earth, who can tell?

I guess there is no one to blame
we're leaving ground (leaving ground)
will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

Oh, We're heading for Venus (Venus)
and still we stand tall
cause maybe they've seen us
and welcome us all, yeah
with so many light years to go
and things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so

The final countdown.

The final countdown (final countdown).

oh...oh

The final countdown.

oh...oh

The final countdown.

The final countdown. (final countdown)

It's the final countdown
we're leaving together
the final countdown
we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown (final countdown)
oh, it's the final countdown.

[size=08pt](play me!)[/size] 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 03:50:49 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Owl Oscar:

**  Red wine? I don't see no red wine. Come on, friend. This is a party! Yeehaww!! **

((Just as Oscar and Guy enter the wine cellar, the rock band begins to play a song that seems oddly fitting so shortly before the departure from Broken Arsed Mountain...))

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy cracks an eye open, peers around the room, trying to gauge the size of it. If it was large enough to house this many people and a rock band comfortably, there couldn't be too much wine in the place. In the far distance he can see a single wall stocked with bottles of some type, but he couldn't tell what they were from where he was.))

**Oh, thank goodness. I was certain that there would be wine all over the place down here. It's been rather nicely cleared out.**

((No longer confronted with the continual fear of the red wine that could be, Guy was able to relax a little bit. He looked around to see if he could see Lucise, but the room was rather full of people enjoying themselves. Another difficulty emerged in Guy's mind. While Lucise had helped him to relax under the touch of one person, Guy saw no way to maneuver the packed room without brushing against several people. His throat tightened at the mere thought of it and he almost collapsed in agony but managed not to. With a deep, steadying breath, he looked around again, trying to find a distant corner where he could be by himself, away from any red wine, not being touched too often by people... Guy realized he was a mess. Maybe he could find those psychologists Mr. Owl was talking about.... But what he really wanted to find right now was Lucise... As Guy thought of the person whom he had woken by four times in the past few days, he could feel a warm melting inside of him.... Was this what it felt like to be attracted to someone?))

**I'll just be over here, out of the way, Mr. Owl! You go and enjoy yourself.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

Owl Oscar:

** Right. Guess I should first get rid of my flowers. **

((Stares at the table where Olivia is still dancing with her guests))

** You tell me, guy, isn't Olivia the sexiest lil' owl you've ever seen? **

%%Gotta get her back...%%

** See ya later! **

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Before long, Dr. Statler has spotted Guy in a corner...))  ::)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy tries to smile for Dr. Statler.))

**Not exactly, Dr. Statler. I have some major issues in my life and.... they're making it a living hell.**

((Guy lowers his voice so the nearby crowd won't hear him.))

**And a memory block to top it all off.**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy tries to smile for Dr. Statler.))

**Not exactly, Dr. Statler. I have some major issues in my life and.... they're making it a living hell.**

((Guy lowers his voice so the nearby crowd won't hear him.))

**And a memory block to top it all off.**

((Of course, Dr. Statler has waited for a chance like that all week. Nobody has consulted him or Waldorf for ages!))  ;)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Of course, Dr. Statler has waited for a chance like that all week. Nobody has consulted him or Waldorf for ages!))  ;)

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((looks over his shoulder at the crowd mulling around them, looks again toward the room for Lucise.))

**Perhaps we can go somewhere a little more private and quiet for this type of thing, Dr. Statler?**
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 12:19:05 am by Daniel »

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
((Having at last returned to full wakefullness, JBB notices that there are two pieces of paper lying on the welcome mat of the luxury tent...

Snorting loudly, JBB dismisses the invitation with a flick of his lid.))

%% Ha ha, nice try Liv. No way yer gettin' yer conniving claws in my TERRY CLOTH again... What's this?? %%

((JBB picks up a postcard. On it is a French postmark.))

((On the reverse of the postcard, JBB reads (in a thick French accent:)

"Tarquelle, mon petit-chou. Your Uncle Pierre is tres, tres ill. Ze doctors do not expect 'im to make it through ze night. Please come soon as you can. Your Mama."

JBB drops the postcard. How long it is since he last heard from his mother, the highly perfumed boudoir balm who stole his father's heart, and then broke it when she ran off with the heir to the famous Boudreaux Butt Paste dynasty.))

** SACRE BLEU!!! Uncle Pierre!!! I must go at once!! I ain't no use if I stick around here!! I'm coming Mama!! **

((JBB goes to where TERRY CLOTH lies, still gently snoring, and places the postcard next to him before nuzzling him gently.))

%% Ah, my handsome and oh-so-strokable TERRY. Parting is such sweet sorrow, but leave you I must. I will return my love. But for now, adieu! %%

((JBB makes a quick phone call to Director Raymille, interrupting the great man in the middle of a... *cough*... "casting (couch) call", before taking the slow boat to China via Calais...))

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:29:08 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((JBB makes a quick phone call to Director Raymille, interrupting the great man in the middle of a... *cough*... "casting (couch) call", before taking the slow boat to China via Calais...))

AUDIENCE MEMBERS:

** I can't believe JBB is taking off to China ...sniff ... leaving poor Terry behind ...
sniiiiiiiff **

** So f--kin sad!  **

*SNIFF* .. *SNNIFFF*

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile ..

Back at OWLMA's party, Lucise strikes an interesting conversation with YOUNG ENNIS ..

His eyes wander .. darting from one corner of the room to another ..))

%%  I wonder if Guy joined the party .. I better get back to him .. %%

((As Lucise is about to take off in search of Guy, he finds him sitting in a dark corner with Dr. Statler, or could it be Waldorf?  Lucise immediately feels a pang of emotion hit him, could it be jealousy?  His eyes rest on Guy as he watches him engage in deep conversation with the old shrink .. ))

%%  >:(  %%

(( Lucise tries to catch Guy's eye, to no avail .. ))

%% On the other hand .. maybe the wrinkled old prune of a shrink could help him work out some of his issues ..  I better let them talk ..%%

((Lucise looks on, turning a pale shade of green ...))