Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681219 times)

Offline nakymaton

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka Mel
YOUNG JACK:

But you worked with Wind in that one too, didn't ya?**

Well, you know how the Wind is, always blowing me off.
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

** Hey HP!  HAHA .. For sure, you gave me a fright back then!  I had to do yoga for 2 weeks straight after that encounter with your gi-normous self!  I am so glad to see you looking, umm, well, normal after all that you've been through ..**

((Lucise smiles to himself as he catches the HP giving YOUNG ENNIS a very lingering, up-and-down look, her gaze lingering even longer around his 'middle' ..  As the HP and YOUNG ENNIS start chatting, Lucise looks intently at the corner of the room again, where Guy is sitting with the Old Shrink, now surrounded by MIKA the DUMBASS MULE and CIGAR BUTT?? ))

((Lucise takes a sip of his beer, his eyes planted on a certain corner of the room..))

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy is surrounded by a buffer zone of animals, and so he's grateful to MIKA and CIGAR BUTT, but he still doesn't want them to overhear his delicate conversation with Dr. Statler. His eyes kept searching the room for Lucise, but the lights were dimmed when the music started playing and he couldn't see very much. The darkness was beginning to irritate him, mentally, just a little bit. He looked back over at Dr. Statler, who seemed to be enjoying his own very long sip of beer far too much.))

**Dr. Statler, I'd really like to go somewhere else and talk about some of these things with you. I'd really value your professional opinion.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.

((Party guests look on in horror as the drama unfolds.))

((Heath (or YOUNG ENNIS, one or the other),  in great duress due to the High Priestess's surprisingly vise-like grip, is finally rescued by the always quick-thinking LUCISE INDAPADDOCK, who hitches up CIGAR BUTT and DUMBASS MULE to a cable wound round the HP's feet and hauls away with great vigor.)) 

((Exhausted, the High Priestess falls swooning amidst the melee.))

YOUNG JACK:

((Distracted by the goings on with the High Priestess, Jack can't stand it anymore. He walks away from Ms. Snow, excusing himself for a moment, and puts his hands on his hips. He doesn't seem to realize how ridiculous this looks when he's wearing a tuxedo.))

**Ennis! What the hell is goin' on here? You got this mad woman gropin' ya all over right here in public. If you'da wanted that type of gropin' all ya had to do was ask, I'd have obliged ya.**           

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( A few beers later, Lucise finally notices that Guy is alone at a corner in the room.  He squeezes through the crowd and finally makes it to where Guy is sitting ..

))

** Hey Guy .. how are ya?  Glad to see that you joined the party.  :) 
I noticed you were in deep conversation with the old what's his name, and I dint want to interrupt you.  Cool party aint it?

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Is overjoyed when he hears Lucise's voice, jumps up and embraces him.))

**Oh, Lucise... It was the most terrifying thing I've been through in a long time. When that owl grabbed me and dragged me down here, I thought for sure I would freak out in a major way. But I didn't. And I have an appointment to see Dr. Statler tomorrow so maybe he can do what my own therapists haven't been able to do.**

((Backs away a little bit and smiles up at Lucise.))

**Umm, are you having a good time at the party? I was looking for you but I didn't see you.... I don't think I am mingling as much as I should be. It's a little crowded in here. Well, not over here in this corner, but the party in general. What did you need the mule and horse for? There is a lot of screaming and shouting going on over there.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Lucise smiles warmly when Guy jumps up and embraces him ..))

** Ohh..forget about the MULE and HORSE ..
I am just so glad to see you looking relaxed .. and well, happy. 
Do you want to stick around here longer, or ...? 
What are your plans for the rest of the day?  **

((Lucise sits down beside Guy, their knees brushing slightly ..))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**Well, I still need those papers signed by Ms. Owl. I kind of promised my boss I'd have them signed by tonight.**

((Guy thinks for a moment, letting his hand casually fall into Lucise's, interweaving their fingers like they had done the previous night.))

**But I would really like to get out of this underground space. The atmosphere is a little oppressive. I didn't know I was claustrophobic like this. I never have been before...**

((Guy looks sadly at Lucise.))

**Lucise, what is going on? All these fears, they keep surfacing, right when I don't need them to. Well some I know I've always had... But I don't like being underground, and thats putting it mildly. Another vase on the shelf I guess... My psyche is more fragile than a house of cards.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( Lucise moves closer to Guy, taking his hand more intimately in his ...

))

** Sure thing .. let's git out of here.  If OWLMA is not too drunk right now, you can get her to sign the documents ..

Oh.. dont look now, but it looks like OWLMA has made up with OSCAR .. they are in the middle of ..ummm...a make-out session over there.

((Lucise looks away, blushing slightly ..))

** I am ready to leave when you are Guy. **
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:56:06 am by Lucise »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Somewhere outside, the Continuity Director and the Director's Assistant are complaining about that party messing up the whole schedule of today's shoot and demand it being ended immediately, but Owl Olivia doesn't pay attention right now. After a few owl cocktails, she and Oscar have discovered they still like each other a lot...))

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
THE WIND

((Getting ready for the party seems to be taking forever))

Oh do hurry up, I want to get there before it's over, you know.

THE MOUNTAIN

Yes, Miz Mariah.

((Rolls eyes at Mariah's usual whinin' and dronin'.))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 03:31:35 am by Ellemeno »