Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696102 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1:

%%If only I were back in my beloved country, I would be skiing right now!! Just the thought of it gives me chills down my back like a blue streak!!!%%
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**Here, Ms. Property Manager, try this one.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1:

%%If only I were back in my beloved country, I would be skiing right now!! Just the thought of it gives me chills down my back like a blue streak!!!%%

CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #2 (Understudy):

((Nodding in commiseration))

~~ I'm with you, chica.  It's too CALIENTE to be up here with these sheep.  That hombre we work for ain't got no right to make us do this! We oughta both be on that ski slope!~~

% Uh-oh; I think I may be sounding too much like that really sexy shepherd who complains, complains, and complains!!%%
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1: (Translated from the Spanish)

Mi Amiga, if I could control the weather, I would ask the wind and the snow to send an early snowstorm over Brokeback Mountain so you and I could bring our herd down early, and redline it back to Patagonia, where the powder is deep, the mountainsides are devoid of Hollywood types, the wine is delicious, and the sea bass is excellent, broiled with a little cilantro sprinkled on top. It is my fervent wish that we reunite for a couple of high-altitude rides on the mountain each year, at least!! And why are we always in the friggin cold anyway? Next year, instead of Brokeback Mountain, let's go to Mexico!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Ellemeno

THE WIND

%% Fiddle dee dee!!  I'm not leaving this party til I get what I need. %%

« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 06:58:47 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1: (Translated from the Spanish)

And why are we always in the friggin cold anyway? Next year, instead of Brokeback Mountain, let's go to Mexico!!

CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #2 (Understudy):

Those sound like the sorta high times in Patagonia to make one feel like pawing at the moon, chica.  But ol' Mexico...there we could also achieve much of the same.  We may have to settle for Tecate or Modelo instead of wine, but I bet the sea bass con cilantro es excellente, and there's always tacos del pescados.  We could camp on the beach in Baja, no tents scented by piss del gato, nothing but the sweet/salty ocean breeze...And last but not least, if we run into Hollywood types, we can only hope it will be Rodrigo Prieto!!
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
THE WIND

%% Fiddle dee dee!!  I'll leave the party when I'm ready and not one minute before! %%

YOUNG JACK:

((also hangs around to talk with his friend, Wind))

**I like how you think, Ms. Wind. We can have us a party of our own. Whadya make of that High Priestess makin' on with Ennis like that? And he was standin' there lettin' her do it too. Ya know, I got a hankerin' to go find that boy and give him a piece of me, I mean a piece a my mind after that stunt last night.  You pretty much been everywhere 'round here. Ya know where he is?**

((Jack takes a sip of the sacred whiskey.))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 06:58:07 pm by Daniel »

Offline Ellemeno

YOUNG JACK:

((also hangs around to talk with his friend, Wind))

**I like how you think, Ms. Wind. We can have us a party of our own. Whadya make of that High Priestess makin' on with Ennis like that? And he was standin' there lettin' her do it too. Ya know, I got a hankerin' to go find that boy and give him a piece of me, I mean a piece a my mind after that stunt last night.  You pretty much been everywhere 'round here. Ya know where he is?**

((Jack takes a sip of the sacred whiskey.))

THE WIND

** Jack, you know you're my special guy and that I'm almost always there for you, Hun, but there are two things I need right now, and I'll talk to you soon....  Gotta go. **

« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 07:04:25 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

**Frankly, my dear.... I still need ta find Ennis. I hope he's not sore at me fer yellin' last night. We gotta get up on that mountain and finish our scene.**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((The Orchestra, suddenly feeling swept away by the cold breeze, starts to play a tune especially for the wind...))   :)

(play me!)