Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696292 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy slowly pulls away from Lucise, unmeshing their hands at the last moment. He takes a few steps away from Lucise, grabs his briefcase, which he had dropped when the Owl grabbed him, turned back toward Lucise with a smile, and waved his hand as he left.))

(( Lucise waves to Guy and looks on, licking his lips as Guy walks away ...

))

%%
I need to get back to the trailer for a sec, I need another moment in the bathroom..
%%

((At that, Lucise turns around and rushes back towards his trailer, ..
.. and why on earth is he walking so strangely? ))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
(( A few moments later, Lucise gets back to his trailer and  .. umm, relieves himself in the bathroom .. puts on his overalls for work and heads back out again to the ranch ..

On his way there, he passes by Vickee, the SLEEPING SHEEP dozing off in the shade ..

))

** Vickee, come with me .. go on ..get up!  We are going back to the herd, come on ..wake up sleepy head ..!!  Today is the last day on Broken Arsed, you dont wanna be left behind, do ya?    Come on ...**

((Vickee reluctantly awakes from her slumber and follows Lucise, nodding off from time to time as she trots ..  As they approach the herd, Lucise grins heartily when he sees his trusted Assistant, Iqualuit ...

))

** Hey Iqualuit!!  Looks like it's the last day up here after all.  Damn!  I'm gonna miss them woolies .. I'm really gonna miss 'em ..  Now we just gotta sit tight and wait for them actors to proceed with the scene .. How you been anyway bud?  Life has been full of surprises for me lately .. **

((Lucise looks down at Vickee, smiling to himself ..))

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
~~Also heading up the hill are the CHILEAN SHEEPHERDERS, ready for their last scene, along with THE BASQUE, of counting the sheep...~~

SHEEPHERDER #1: (translated from the Spanish)
Ay, I'm not ready for a full day on the set, after last evening with my sister sheepherder! I fear if I count the sheep, I will fall asleep, it's a professional hazard! I'll just have to keep myself awake by thinking of days to come with her in Mexico after this! (Lost in reverie...)

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy arrives at the owl-partment, looking around a bit. He doesn't see any way to reach the branch-bevied balconied boudouir. He shouted out, hopefully not disturbing the owl family or any other nearby animals.))

**Ms. Owl? Are you at home?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((No answer from the owl-partment...))  :P

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 01:11:14 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy notices the sign and sighs in dismay. He'll have to come back later. Maybe he can find Ms. Snow and discuss the August Snow Ice Cream Venture.))

%%Now, where would Ms. Snow be?%%
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Meanwhile .. back at the ranch:

Lucise lays on the ground, his hands behind his head .. dreaming of all the incredible adventures he has had with the woolies up on Broken Arsed ...

))

%%
I sure am gonna miss the woolly lil things!  From PEEING SHEEP's cousin's niece's husband who loves dressing in drag, to the aromatic PEEING SHEEP herself, to SLEEPING SHEEP nodding off everywhere, to LIMPING SHEEP's excellent moves, to all the cute lil lambs I have birthed up here, to the horny-as-hell Bavarian sheep, to the lovable Chilean additions to the herd, to the HIPPIE SHEEP and even the TORY ones ... *sigh* ..
I am gonna miss the lil bastards ..  :-\  :'(
%%

((Lucise wipes a tear forcing its way out of his right eye ..
Slowly but surely, his mind drifts to other things ..
Things that hold some promise for the future, new hope, new beginnings ..

))

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Meanwhile .. back at the ranch:

%%
I sure am gonna miss the woolly lil things!  From PEEING SHEEP's cousin's niece's husband who loves dressing in drag, to the aromatic PEEING SHEEP herself, to SLEEPING SHEEP nodding off everywhere, to LIMPING SHEEP's excellent moves, to all the cute lil lambs I have birthed up here, to the horny-as-hell Bavarian sheep, to the lovable Chilean additions to the herd, to the HIPPIE SHEEP and even the TORY ones ... *sigh* ..
I am gonna miss the lil bastards ..  :-\  :'(
%%

The Props Magician:

** Awww! Don't cry, Mr. Indappadock! Here's a lil' wooly for you to rewarm that old, cold time on the mountain in the days to come. And a lil' flower... **
  :-*

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy notices the sign and sighs in dismay. He'll have to come back later. Maybe he can find Ms. Snow and discuss the August Snow Ice Cream Venture.))

%%Now, where would Ms. Snow be?%%

((SNOW has been reduced to a dirty, ever-so-slightly-yellow-stained pile in the shade of a cluster of lodgepole pines. And she looks grumpy because her PONY appears more interested in mules and horses than in sleigh rides.))
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
The Props Magician:

** Awww! Don't cry, Mr. Indappadock! Here's a lil' wooly for you to rewarm that old, cold time on the mountain in the days to come. And a lil' flower... **
  :-*

Sniff ... Cheers Ms Spanky .. sniff
He is just adorable and so cuddly ..

%% Jeez!  I sound like a girl!  :-X  %%

** I feel much better now thanks.   :)**