Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681212 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.

** If only it had been like that. Mr. Indapaddock. Instead I got something that looked like this. **

** Note that such cooking is now labeled as a biological hazard. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((TERRY CLOTH, perched on his Golden Rack in his offset hiding place, has narrowly escaped discovery by UNSCRUPULOUS eBAY TRADERS roaming B.A.M. in search of discarded casting couches and banana peels.  He keeps an eye on the developments from afar as he contemplates a possible return to the B.A.M. production.)) 

%%  The peace and feng shui of the Sacred Relic Room do feel tempting... and I am remembering that Buddha as kind of hot in retrospect... but maybe there is still a little too much action going on onset for me to retain my freshly-laundered status... and JACK's PANTS probably used the last of that great jasmine & lavender soap.  I'd better just keep watching to see how things go.  %%
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 06:00:01 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
** If only it had been like that. Mr. Indapaddock. Instead I got something that looked like this. **

** Note that such cooking is now labeled as a biological hazard. **

%%
Hmmm...Gotta think up some delicious banana recipes to share with these cowboys...

Maybe ...

Hmm...No!  Maybe ...fried bananas on sticks....

Hmmm...No..
Pancakes ....!  They could do that easily...

Come to think of it, if they eat the bananas as sensuously as YOUNG JACK just demonstrated, who needs to cook 'em?  :o
Ah, fack it!!

%%
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 06:28:01 pm by Lucise »

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
**Unbeknowingst to Jack and Ennis, the banana trees were planted by CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1 and CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #2 to help them recreate their native habitat and cuisine on Brokeback Mountain!**

((SHEEPHERDERS #1 and #2 arrive at the site of the banana trees on their burros and see that their precious bananas are gone!!))

SHEEPHERDER #1: IQue'?  IQue'?  IQue'? Ay, Caramba!!

**My Goodness, I believe that to be my cue**

SHEEPHERDER #2: Arriba Arriba!!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
*Elk decides she doesn't know what she is supposed to be doing so does Charleston across the set just to confuse everyone. She is also pleased with the decision to use Bananas instead of being shot! ;D*

*Elk then decides she is going to do her other role and pees on Chliean sheep herder 2's foot!  ;D Ahhh thats better. Peeing sheep/elk is pleased with her acting skills*
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 06:11:37 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
*Elk then decides she is going to do her other role and pees on Chliean sheep herder 2's foot!  ;D Ahhh thats better. Peeing sheep/elk is pleased with her acting skills*

** Good job Peeing Sheep! Excellent as usual ... **

** Now you can go play with yer best friend ... **

** Go on!  Go after him before he goes too far!!  >:(  :-\ **

« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 06:29:09 pm by Lucise »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((Still perched on his Golden Rack and watching from afar, heartily applauding ELK's flawless and spirited Charleston... ))

TERRY CLOTH:

%%  I am thrilled by this potential move toward veganism on the boys' part and by ELK's resultant increased chances of survival, but that pee-on-shoe number gives me further pause about going back onset ... what to do, what to do??!  %%
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 06:31:46 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

%%  The Boss has done it again!
I wonder if his 'casting on the couch' skills are THIS excellent .. Hmmm..
%%

Um...I could vouch for that ;)
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
**Peeing on demand. That's just as difficult as crying on demand. I only know one other actress who could pull it off--Nicole Kidman in Eyes Wide Shut. You're in exalted company, peeing sheep!!**
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline David

%%  Nicole Kidman could pee on demand?  %%
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 07:25:11 pm by DavidinHartford »