Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681479 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
ummmm, love to love ya baby
ooooooo, love to love ya baby
ahhhhhhh, love to love you baby

oh, yeah-there, there, ummmm!! Oh, a little to the right, uh huh, you got it

oh baby, ooohhhhhhh

Heathen

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((after playing a tune on a partially flattened HARMONICA, realizes he is still sore from when LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE threw him. He reaches into his pocket for that magical pain relief and moisturizing lotion, only to find it missing.))

((looks around wildly for JACK'S BODY BUTTER))

Hey, Ennis..... ?

%% No, no, you idiot! No one wants to hear about that. %%

Um, never mind.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:28:45 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
I need some assistance here!
I have a pregnant ewe here who is about to go into labour ...

I need some clean towels ... Could I get some towels from the Relic Room please??
Anybody??

%%
If the dumbass Rag and Cream pair who've locked themselves up in the Relic Room got any sense in their heads, they'll escape when that door is opened...
%%

TERRY CLOTH:

YES, YES, JBB AND I WILL HELP!!!  If only someone will let us out of the Sacred Relic Dungeon ... Room ... Palace... please?!  Even though we don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies!

(( TERRY CLOTH, Scarlett-cheeked and all Rhett in the face because he quoted the wrong movie   :'( , is temporarily relocated to the Broken Arse Mao-ntain Re-Education Camp at the very, very far and musty back of the Sacred Relics Room.  ))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 09:34:15 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis is looking around frantically for Terry, his beloved warshcloth))

%% Terry, where are you?  I swear I remember packing you from the last campsite.  Warshing is just not the same without your soft, clothy, sweet self.  I jes' pray now that no ky-ote eats up my precious Terry.%%

((Looks to Jack))

Huh? You say sumthin'?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 09:45:27 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Ok...Who has the keys to the Sacred Relic Room?
I need some towels here , PLEASE!  :-\

One lamb has been born ... I think there is another on the way ..

T-O-W-E-L-S!!  >:(  Arggghhh....

%%
Guess I'm gonna have to make do with one of the Director's discarded suits ...

%%

(( Rips it into little Tiny Pieces... Indapaddock hears a gasp from someone on set ...))

What??  He was planning on wearing this tonight??
Oh %$#@$$ !!!!!  >:(
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:18:35 pm by Lucise »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
TERRY CLOTH:

ENNIS, I'M IN HERE.... WAAAAAY at the back... here with these Tara-ble curtains...

%% darn it, wrong movie again...   ;) %%

(( TERRY CLOTH starts over.  ))

ENNIS, JUST GRAB ME AND I'LL BE WITH YOU AND YOUR BLUE-EYED PUP IN THAT TENT WHEN YOU SPIN HIM ON HIS HEEL... TAKE JBB TOO... PLEASE...!
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline YaadPyar

** FSD has encountered technical difficulties and so will be away some for a while.  However, she can offer advice to Terry Cloth and JBB. **

"Terry, you and JBB are not locked in a room.  You simply need to use the spaces between matter as the conduit for your passageway.  Let me show you..."

(( FSD demonstrates highly evolved technique for moving through matter.  ))

**  FSD swears Terry and JBB to secrecy, which is completely unnecessary, as they have no idea how they just got out of the Sacred Relic Room.  FSD predicts High Priestess ain't gonna like this one little bit. **
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 09:54:42 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( Having been ripped into Tiny pieces like Mr. Raymille's old suit, and pushed by kindly and indulgent, if currently internet-impaired, FSD through the spaces between what matters -- Love -- and who does not -- HIGH  PRIESTESS   ;) --, and then reassembled outside of the Sacred Relic Room, TERRY CLOTH grabs his friend JBB.  They scram up the Mountain, carefully avoiding the placenta puddle near the no-longer PREGNANT SHEEP, and head to the hills for a Night Never To Be Forgotten.  ))

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:06:50 pm by alec716 »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Indapaddock waves arms about, beaming ...))

Everyone, I am very pleased to announce that our sheep mom, Toula, has safely given birth to two bouncing baby lambs ...  Mother and lambs are doing absolutely brilliantly!  :D

In fact, the little ones are feeling much better, now that I have wrapped them up in the Tiny pieces of The Boss' old suit!

:D

So please join me in welcoming these two new woolie members of our BAM community. 

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:34:26 pm by Lucise »

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
The Moon's wrangler is up visiting her folks for a few days... and can only check in to BetterMost sporadically.  So, since the the first important night of romance seems to be fast approaching... The Moon thought she'd provide a few images now to set the scene... the full moon just must be present to reveal the true love between our boys.  So, please use these as necessary as the scene progresses.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 11:37:40 pm by atz75 »
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie