Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681285 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
** New photos from Director Raymille's latest travels have been released just now.  You may know that a special tax was levied on the citizens of his home town in Australia to fund a boob-reclamation project for him, which has resulted finally in successful plastic surgery.  The Director is now perky and ready for his role as Lureen.  **

** With his new figure intact, and his love for red, it was only natural that he express his creative energy in a way that honors both.  So - he's been in Spain honing the fine art and craft of flamenco dancing.  Below are a few pics of him just today.  You will see he has a real flair for it. **

** Director Raymille met his teacher on-set here when she served as the instructor for the Low Startle Point Horse.  Turns out the turning and twisting of LSP Horse is identical to that of flamenco.  LSP Horse and Director Raymille practice together often. **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

%%WTF!! He told me he had to go on an important casting call for his next picture! :-\  >:(%%

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
** Director Raymille met his teacher on-set here when she served as the instructor for the Low Startle Point Horse.  Turns out the turning and twisting of LSP Horse is identical to that of flamenco.  LSP Horse and Director Raymille practice together often. **

LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE:

((whips mane around, looks directly at audience, and whispers))

**It's true, She taught me everything I know. Here we are together during my early training, when I was a teen-filly and was into peroxide and 80's music....**

**Now as for Mr. Raymille, well, I guess you could call it practice....how do you think he got so good at "casting" all these wonderful ac-tors? I must say, there's something... almost...spiritual to the way he...((LSP HORSE breaks into song, complete with head banging)) turns me right round, baby right round, like a record baby, right round round round!**

**Which is more than I can say for my Jack here....Sigh**

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 10:09:34 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
YOUNG JACK

((After several attempts to blow the harmonica, looks up at Ennis))

I know. It just don't wanna make any sound at all.

((looks in the harmonica to see if anything is clogged in it.))

%% Oh, that's right, dumb mare threw me. %%

Maybe it got damaged when that mare threw me.... Err, I mean when she slipped on that banana peel.

LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE:

** Slipped on a banana peel, my ass. He better get his strory straight or I'll peel his banana!**

%% Hmmm, that don't sound like such a bad idea... %%
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 12:55:49 am by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old

+

=

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
                                                    =

Heathen

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD brings new plants onto set to balance energy. ))

** Plants have red leaves.  Red symbolizes energy that our boys will need:  Assertive, daring, determined,  energetic,  energy, passion, action, devotion, power, courage, protection, enthusiasm, spontaneity, impulsive, heat, fire, blood, love, warmth, excitement and aggression. **

** Piney bonsai has been discarded by High Priestess, but these colorful Crotons will do just the trick. **

« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 04:43:14 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika, the musical dumbass mule:

((Pokes head out from among the colorful leaves and brays in anticipation.))

**Didn't I hear something called TS1 is coming up? Makes me antsy and giddy and nervous and curious all at once. And even if it's cold here, I'm feeling strangly hot.... I'd better hang around, ready to serenade any proceedings that happen to catch my attention.**

((Starts scarfing down bananas))

**Whut? I *always* go on a binge while anticipating major events! The mountain is practically vibrating - the tension's been building so strong! The energy levels are off the charts! I can't pretend nothing's happening here!**

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
phew.. missed out in 10 pages and not missed tent scene one yet! woohoo!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
phew.. missed out in 10 pages and not missed tent scene one yet! woohoo!!

JBB:

** Indeed. They've kept me hanging around on set all day waiting for this Twist fellow. Softening someone's arse is not a 5 minute job you know! TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!! Goddammit man, where is your arse??!!**

((Sits repeatedly snapping lid in a temper))
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 06:01:58 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

((The High Priestess gazes after the fleeing Warshcloth and Jack's Body Butter, eyes narrowing.....))

%% I'll get you, my Terry...and your little Tube, too!! %%

((Retires to scarf down a banana for energy))

%% That mule isn't so dumb after all! %%
Ich bin ein Brokie...