Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3155287 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4800 on: October 02, 2006, 07:41:16 am »
he heh he heh.

And I know what all you gals are waitnig for too: one of those famous making-out in the Gents scenes.
YEP Louise  ;D
Mmmmmm,  Dupree and......Chas??  :o  :P
Come to think of it....I don't really see them doing it there!   ;)  ;D

Any idea's dear Souxi?!?  :P

8)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4801 on: October 02, 2006, 07:57:12 am »
he heh he heh.

And I know what all you gals are waitnig for too: one of those famous making-out in the Gents scenes.

Us?? noooooooooo never, dont know what you mean. ;) Anyone would think we had rude thoughts, and we dont do we June?  ;) ;) ;)
Nice to be back btw, I was well pissed of when I couldnt get in here yesterday. grrrrr@servers. >:(  Am I the only one who likes Wayne btw? I think he,s funny and he seem harmless. I always remember that classic remark he made to Ennis about the sex headache and then said that if it wasnt sex it might be a stoke!! pmsl that made me laugh lol. I bet Ellery wont mention "that" dream to Dupree lol.  ;) ;D

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #4802 on: October 02, 2006, 08:10:46 am »
awwww, so jealous!  Wide-eyed and soft voiced huh?

Doesn't sound like our Ellery to me!!!

What I meant is his eyes are wide set - as we see in his photos. Soft may be overstating it - however his voice isn't as deep as Heath Ledger's.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 08:14:01 am by magicmountain »
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4803 on: October 02, 2006, 08:15:48 am »

Us?? noooooooooo never, dont know what you mean. ;) Anyone would think we had rude thoughts, and we dont do we June?  ;) ;) ;)
Nice to be back btw, I was well pissed of when I couldnt get in here yesterday. grrrrr@servers. >:(  Am I the only one who likes Wayne btw? I think he,s funny and he seem harmless. I always remember that classic remark he made to Ennis about the sex headache and then said that if it wasnt sex it might be a stoke!! pmsl that made me laugh lol. I bet Ellery wont mention "that" dream to Dupree lol.  ;) ;D
NO Souxi, you're not the only one! Didn't you see my comment about Wayne on Louise's LJ? He is a little prick but I love him anyway! And yes, he's REALLY funny. I had that sex headache remark of his where he asks Ennis if he'd come very hard, LOL as my sig line for a long time before I put E and E's pics up  :D

Oh, okay Souxi, no ideas on what could be going on in the Gents then, eh?? LOL  ;)  :P That's right, we never have rude thoughts.... 8)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4804 on: October 02, 2006, 08:19:13 am »
What I meant is his eyes are wide set - as we see in his photos. Soft may be overstating it - however his voice isn't as deep as Heath Ledger's.

Actually, the voice I hear in my head as Ellery is not as deep as Ennis's. Ennis has a growl, Ellery has a slightly higher pitched voice.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4805 on: October 02, 2006, 08:27:37 am »
How about this for Chas Chesterfield, aka Jeeves. I though it was perfect. What do you lot think?

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4806 on: October 02, 2006, 08:31:46 am »
Two chapters already.  ;D

I just love the interaction of all the characters.

Have to say, I not so sure this Jeeves character is what he seems. Interested to see how he turns out.

Now as this is the final book in the saga it's going to have at least 200 chapters isn't it Louise? Huh?

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4807 on: October 02, 2006, 08:32:25 am »
How about this for Chas Chesterfield, aka Jeeves. I though it was perfect. What do you lot think?

Ideal Souxi!!!!  ;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4808 on: October 02, 2006, 08:32:51 am »

Oh, the outfit and everything is perfect Souxi! But........not sexy at all.....or isn't he supposed to be sexy, Louise??   ???  :D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4809 on: October 02, 2006, 08:35:02 am »

Now as this is the final book in the saga it's going to have at least 200 chapters isn't it Louise? Huh?
Oh, at least Karen!

How long does it take you to write a 85 chapter book Louise?