Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3170025 times)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #5310 on: October 11, 2006, 11:19:04 am »
Souxi, I agree it is probably a manners thing! LOL--just that none of us feel that we really left home--LOL
but then when we walk in our folk's house, everyone of us, check the fridge and and the snack cupboards too! LOL AND steal if there is anything there to eat! LOL ;D  :laugh:

ANd I have walked in my house, and found my Mom, doing my dishes, that she doesn't trust me to finish, or loading up a load of laundry to finish for me.  Maybe wierd also, but it happens all the time around here. :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 11:21:53 am by ranchgal »

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5311 on: October 11, 2006, 11:23:19 am »
This is how I know!

http://www.exposay.com/hugh-jackmans-wife-likes-to-role-play-in-bed/v/2953/

Fair play to her.

However, I think that the inhabitants of this board would prefer Hugh in his Ellery guise.  ;)

Karen

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #5312 on: October 11, 2006, 11:24:07 am »
Fair enough ranchgirl. I personally couldnt do something like that myself.The fact that he,s their father makes it even worse in my eyes. They should show some respect.  I think it,s manners to phone first, but hey, I,m British, so I,m weird lol. And dont you dare agree June lol. ;) ;) ;) ;D

Maybe thats the difference Souxi, I'm a Brit like you and I wouldnt just turn up unannounced. 

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #5313 on: October 11, 2006, 11:25:17 am »
Here are a few I love of Hugh Jackman. No long hair but oh so gorgeous  ;D  And Leslie, I think your avatar is one of my all time favourites too *SIGH*

Beautiful pics!  I love the second one the most I think. 

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5314 on: October 11, 2006, 11:28:27 am »
Maybe thats the difference Souxi, I'm a Brit like you and I wouldnt just turn up unannounced. 

Hee hee... must be a British thing. I'm very close to my folks, and leave nearby, but I'd always call before popping round. I have keys to their place, but I'd never let meself in.

We're so reserved don' cha know.

Karen

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #5315 on: October 11, 2006, 11:31:24 am »
Hee hee... must be a British thing. I'm very close to my folks, and leave nearby, but I'd always call before popping round. I have keys to their place, but I'd never let meself in.

We're so reserved don' cha know.

Karen

Oh yes we are awfully proper us Brits. ;) ;) ;)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #5316 on: October 11, 2006, 11:35:49 am »
Oh yes we are awfully proper us Brits. ;) ;) ;)

*cough* Souxi LOLLOL!   :P

:laugh:

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #5317 on: October 11, 2006, 11:39:17 am »
*cough* Souxi LOLLOL!   :P

:laugh:

OI!! you shaddup you..flamin cheek. ;) ;) ;D I am proper. Kind of... ;) ;) ;D ps. Has "it" arrived yet?

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #5318 on: October 11, 2006, 11:41:26 am »
Souxi, I agree it is probably a manners thing! LOL--just that none of us feel that we really left home--LOL
but then when we walk in our folk's house, everyone of us, check the fridge and and the snack cupboards too! LOL AND steal if there is anything there to eat! LOL ;D  :laugh:

ANd I have walked in my house, and found my Mom, doing my dishes, that she doesn't trust me to finish, or loading up a load of laundry to finish for me.  Maybe wierd also, but it happens all the time around here. :laugh: :laugh:

All of us used to do exactly the same thing when my parents were still alive Ranchgal LOL and I really miss it.

What irritated me about Francine and Junior was that they went over there soo early (we never went that early on a Saturday!) and because I was just hoping for a nice quiet relaxing morning for our boys!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #5319 on: October 11, 2006, 11:44:57 am »
OI!! you shaddup you..flamin cheek. ;) ;) ;D I am proper. Kind of... ;) ;) ;D ps. Has "it" arrived yet?

Heh heh  Sowwee....I think....!   :P

NO! I just checked  *sobs*