Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 495305 times)

rtprod

i think it's you, babe...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Mandy ROFL how do you go from asking if I taste my own cum to asking if I'm a vegetarian?

LOL!
I was wondering the same thing!  What a transition from one subject to the other ..eh..Mandy?!  ;)

Hey..seems like this is my 100th post!!!!!!!
{I miss those 'jump' icons at IMDB... ;D...yeehaw!!}

dmmb_Mandy

RT:  :-* (still mad at fate's cruelty)

But seriously, my vegetarian ex BF's cum was a little, hmm, sweeter. And not so sour. *shrugs*
If you eat a lot of fruit, it's supposed to help the taste too.

Lucise - YAY! *does a little dance for ya* Ahhh, back in the day when I had reached 100 posts. Times were different then.

dmmb_Mandy

I'd suggest some RT & Brandon story action, but I think RT is busy/distracted.

I could throw out some more random naughty questions, but do y'all have a better idea?

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Yeah, that's true Mandy... if my ex wanted a blowjob, I made him eat fruit. Pineapple especially - i don't know what it does to them, but oh, boy the difference in taste was quite incredible.  

Things to avoid, boys, before you taste your own (can't believe neither of you has dipped a finger or two out of morbid curiosity): curry, garlic, chilli, cabbage, broccoli, - actually anything with that sharp, hot taste..  makes you taste like you're swallowing onion gravy... bleeehghhghh

sorry if that was altogether too graphic for anybody... lol
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Mandy, I'd say more random naughty questions...  ;D
Chut up!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Lucise - YAY! *does a little dance for ya* Ahhh, back in the day when I had reached 100 posts. Times were different then.

You all seem to be at 700+ posts... :o

EnnisDelMar

Sheyne you made my stomache churn :-X

dmmb_Mandy

Y'know what, (and this isn't a random question, just a random thought), I know I kinda *joked* around early in this thread about using a strap on with Jack and/or Ennis, but I really think that might be something I'd like to try, using a strap on with a guy.. am I morbid?  :-\

Lucise - that's what this thread does to ya, speeds up posts. I like it  :)

Sheyne - Yes, boys, avoid stuff like garlic & curry before cum-tasting (or before someone you like, i.e. eachother  ;), is going to be tasting your cum, out of thoughtfulness.)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Yeah, that's true Mandy... if my ex wanted a blowjob, I made him eat fruit. Pineapple especially - i don't know what it does to them, but oh, boy the difference in taste was quite incredible.  

Things to avoid, boys, before you taste your own (can't believe neither of you has dipped a finger or two out of morbid curiosity): curry, garlic, chilli, cabbage, broccoli, - actually anything with that sharp, hot taste..  makes you taste like you're swallowing onion gravy... bleeehghhghh

sorry if that was altogether too graphic for anybody... lol

What about beans, Sheyne?

::)