Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3166378 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #6950 on: November 17, 2006, 05:52:51 am »
Milli is working on it:  she has contacted Hugh's agent at Endeavour who is negotiating a price for a photo session "with bow" in New York after he finishes up filming of "The Tourist."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Louise that is priceless. I,m in tears laughing here lol.  ;D Well while she,s at it then, couldnt she just slip Hughs agent the word copy of LS and the link to the gallery?? Just imagine his face!!! :o :o :o :o :o
Woooweeee. Bring on that bow lol. Hey, I tell you what, if you like, I am MORE than happy to put my finger in the right erm, *ahem* place, to hold the bow still whist Milli is tying it..just to make sure it doesnt slip off. *ahem*. Good idea or what?
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #6951 on: November 17, 2006, 06:03:12 am »
I went back 10 chapters, because I must have been so tired i missed something crucial. A Second Chance.

After rereading one of them ---chapter 42, 'An Internal Affair'-- i wanted to compliment the author. This is a superbly brief and  to the point, very accurate description of how a budding scandal would be handled in a police dept run by a good HONEST chief loyal to his men.

way to go louise!!!

why thank you, Joe JACK! I meant Jack!  For some reason I keep reading your name as Brokebackjoe!  Couldn't you just change your name to Brokebackjoe ... just for me ?

And it has the critical punchline:  "Why go for chocolate when you can have bran?"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 06:22:35 am by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline magicmountain

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Fire from heaven
« Reply #6952 on: November 17, 2006, 06:24:26 am »
Ennis’ Ears

Ennis’ ears
are a bit of a worry
Why oh why
he just won’t hurry
to the doc to get them tested
Maybe they are flea infested
Maybe its wax
Maybe it hair
What are the facts?
What does he care?
Has he got ringing?
Is he dizzy?
Tingaling linging
All a tizzy
Will he get his ears syringed
before we all become unhinged?
Ellery nags to no avail
to see the doctor without fail
Don’t fret too much
or get all breathless
Ennis suffers disco deafness!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 10:10:42 am by magicmountain »
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6953 on: November 17, 2006, 06:31:59 am »
Oh btw Louise ~

Looking forward to a bit of Dupree today!  8)  hehe..

Mmmm    I wouldn't mind a bit of Dupree today either.    ;D

<wipes drool from corner of mouth>

*Maybe Dupree needs to go over to E&E's house one morning (on business reasons of course)   and accidently see the two of them going at it wild like thru the window?    He might become frozen in his tracks and when they are done , he realizes he was arroused by the sight of them.     That would shake him up wouldn't it?   

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6954 on: November 17, 2006, 06:35:31 am »
Ennis’ Ears
or get all breathless
Ennis suffers disco deafness!

hahaha, disco deafness!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6955 on: November 17, 2006, 06:37:18 am »
Mmmm    I wouldn't mind a bit of Dupree today either.    ;D

<wipes drool from corner of mouth>

*Maybe Dupree needs to go over to E&E's house one morning (on business reasons of course)   and accidently see the two of them going at it wild like thru the window?    He might become frozen in his tracks and when they are done , he realizes he was arroused by the sight of them.     That would shake him up wouldn't it?   

Say, why don't I wrote a chapter where David is a traveling Bible salesmen who just happens to be passing through on a Tuesday evening and sees the two of them going at it wild like through the window?  He'd become frozen in his tracks, and when they're done, he rings the doorbell and says in a forlorn voice of unbridled lust:  'Where can I get a man ta do that ta ME?'

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6956 on: November 17, 2006, 06:38:25 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Louise that is priceless. I,m in tears laughing here lol.  ;D Well while she,s at it then, couldnt she just slip Hughs agent the word copy of LS and the link to the gallery?? Just imagine his face!!! :o :o :o :o :o
Woooweeee. Bring on that bow lol. Hey, I tell you what, if you like, I am MORE than happy to put my finger in the right erm, *ahem* place, to hold the bow still whist Milli is tying it..just to make sure it doesnt slip off. *ahem*. Good idea or what?
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D

sorry, Souxi - you're not in the union.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6957 on: November 17, 2006, 06:45:52 am »
Say, why don't I wrote a chapter where David is a traveling Bible salesmen who just happens to be passing through on a Tuesday evening and sees the two of them going at it wild like through the window?  He'd become frozen in his tracks, and when they're done, he rings the doorbell and says in a forlorn voice of unbridled lust:  'Where can I get a man ta do that ta ME?'

Ha ha ha ha!   :laugh:

yb

« Reply #6958 on: November 17, 2006, 06:58:47 am »

That's a very good idea, a guest appearance by David!  I bet your statcount will explode if you wrote this chapter.

Offline RonitR

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6959 on: November 17, 2006, 07:16:05 am »
That's a very good idea, a guest appearance by David!  I bet your statcount will explode if you wrote this chapter.

Hey, remember yesterday's toppic about additional story lines?

Now, THAT could be interesting....  :)