Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 541556 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #1490 on: January 24, 2007, 10:01:25 am »
SPOILER

and... your early lunchtime European update!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/205024.html  "30.  Hello It's Me"

The messages left on Ellery's new machine made me laugh. Especially Wes's! LOL. Lauren repeating that he was at the bar, and Ennis signing off as Mr. Freeze. That was funny. I hope things work out with Wayne. After all, he isn't a bad guy. And IMHO he should be invited to the reception. Come on guys, the poor boy even bought Ennis and Ellery an expensive bottle of sweet wine to make peace. Don't you remember? It is on A Shelter from the Storm.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 11:39:18 am by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #1491 on: January 24, 2007, 11:46:36 am »
Now that we have some new customers in the RS, will we need to update our gallery? Perhaps this sexy guy could serve for a 'cleaned up' Nate Dawson?

Yummy pic of Tim there, Richard, thanx!  All my pics would have to be censored or cropped to post here - LOL!   :laugh:

He sure is a hottie - *drools*   :P

I have a lovely collection of .mpeg clips of Tim 'in action'.  (In case anyone's interested.)   ;)
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #1492 on: January 24, 2007, 11:55:29 am »
SPOILER

The messages left on Ellery's new machine made me laugh. Especially Wes's! LOL. Lauren repeating that he was at the bar, and Ennis signing off as Mr. Freeze. That was funny. I hope things work out with Wayne. After all, he isn't a bad guy. And IMHO he should be invited to the reception. Come on guys, the poor boy even bought Ennis and Ellery an expensive bottle of sweet wine to make peace. Don't you remember? It is on A Shelter from the Storm.

Yes I do remeber that MM, but poor boy or not, the fact remains that thanks to him, being a prize pillock as usual, poor Ennis is now worrying that he might catch aids after being kissed by him.  I  think he,s thoughtless, immature and totally irresponsible and selfish. IMO he should,nt be allowed to go. As I said before, it took an awful lot for Ennis to agree to this reception atall. I really dont think having prat face Wayne there is a good idea. He just never learns does he?

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1493 on: January 24, 2007, 12:02:15 pm »
I think we're having a Wes/Edna phenomenon.

You Ednas are all rooting for Wayne to get an invite.

You Wes's are all saying he shouldn't!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #1494 on: January 24, 2007, 12:08:47 pm »
I think we're having a Wes/Edna phenomenon.

You Ednas are all rooting for Wayne to get an invite.

You Wes's are all saying he shouldn't!

Exactly right.
Wes is like a very wise old owl. More people should listen to Wes. He talks a lot of sense that man.  ;) ;D

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1495 on: January 24, 2007, 12:21:58 pm »
He,s being a complete arsehole as usual, hes upset Ennis, again by kissing him and now he,s scared him to death making him worry about wether or not he can catch aids. He really is getting on my nerves.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I  think he,s thoughtless, immature and totally irresponsible and selfish.

I really dont think having prat face Wayne there is a good idea. He just never learns does he?

Oh Souxi  :laugh:

You don't pull any punches do you?  ;D

Prat face Wayne  :laugh:

I think that you're a closet Wayne fan  ;)

Karen

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1496 on: January 24, 2007, 12:31:17 pm »
I am reminded of a quiz that they once gave in the Church of the Subgenius:

Are you a Moe, a Larry, or a Curly?

I am wondering if I should make up a quiz:  "Which Laramie Saga Character are you?"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #1497 on: January 24, 2007, 01:01:54 pm »
Oh Souxi 

You don't pull any punches do you? 

Prat face Wayne 

I think that you're a closet Wayne fan 

Karen

Hahaha no I dont Karen lol. Wayne seriously needs to do this:

BTW Louise, if I was a character from LS I,d have to be Wes. He,s like me. He speaks his mind and tells it like it is. I love Wes lol.
And NO I,m not a closet Wayne fan. I,d like to do this to him:

;) ;D

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #1498 on: January 24, 2007, 01:46:53 pm »

BTW Louise, if I was a character from LS I,d have to be Wes. He,s like me. He speaks his mind and tells it like it is. I love Wes lol.
And NO I,m not a closet Wayne fan. I,d like to do this to him:

;) ;D

I like, love Wes 'your fearless leader'. A lot of common sense in that man. And I wouldn't like to get on your bad side souxi  ;D

But i was wondering why he left that message on Ellery's machine. It was not ment to be heard by Ennis. So does Wes think that Ennis will never listen to the messages on the machine? Is it 'just for Ellery'? That seems odd. I thought the machine would be for the 'Cantrell-Del Mar' household.

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1499 on: January 24, 2007, 02:01:39 pm »
I like, love Wes 'your fearless leader'. A lot of common sense in that man. And I wouldn't like to get on your bad side souxi  ;D

But i was wondering why he left that message on Ellery's machine. It was not ment to be heard by Ennis. So does Wes think that Ennis will never listen to the messages on the machine? Is it 'just for Ellery'? That seems odd. I thought the machine would be for the 'Cantrell-Del Mar' household.

Very good point, Fabienne.

I sometimes wonder, when all the hoopla of the reception and the holidays dies down, if they'll get the idea to move. Start their new life together in a new home. Just a thought...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!